Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't jerk off into my friend's sister's shoes. I just smelled them quickly, and put them down.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that people have varying opinions on what is ok and what isn't.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guilty to this day
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being a tech for many years, a lot of my work was in attics, right through most peoples closets for access. There was a lot of temptations, and a lot of good memories made. Only got busted a handful of times.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polar, did the clients bust you?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to be clear, seeing as how I started the thread, I do not condone sneaking off with others' shoes or socks and masturbating. I've done it before and am not proud. I don't think I'd be able to do it again. If people do it that's fine but I'm not ok with myself doing it.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's simple. If you think it's wrong then don't do it!! No one is forcing you to sniff panties or panties.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
It's simple. If you think it's wrong then don't do it!! No one is forcing you to sniff panties or shoes .

Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it wrong? Yup. Is it harmless? Yup also. So I don't care. I worked last weekend and the office was empty. I ventured around to see if any shoes were under cubicles. Just when I thought it was not a success. I found a whole section of shoes.

The beautiful part is that the names are on the desks and I can look them up in the company intranet to see how they look. I was surprised that most of the shoes did not smell. There were only two pairs that did have a scent.

One thing I wont do is cum in shoes or socks. That's going to far. But I will take them to the stall and bust a nut in the toilet. It was a good day.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Were they mainly heels?
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Were they mainly heels?

Yes. The ones that smelled were the flats. Ballerina flats make feet smell the funkiest. The high heels at least in my experience have been hit or miss. It's only when the women wear the same jewels everyday when you can get a strong stench
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Yea, that's the same experience I had. The only ones that had any odor at office I worked at were pair of rocket dogs and new balances.
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Success!!! Finally after 8 months I saw a co workers feet just now!! Just a recap. There is a payroll lady that I got to rub her feet quick last week. I was waiting forever for that.

But today was the day I've been waiting for. So there is this cash app chick that wears the same ballerina flats every day. She never slips out them.

Today we were talking about the dress code at work and how women wear sandals and shouldn't. I was like you are talking I hope your toes are pretty lol.

She slips her flat off so quick and with a sassy attitude says my toes stay pretty. High arch perfectly french manicure. I hate french but I can't complain I finally got to see her feet!

I did a quick rub and she was like yup they are smooth too. Then she said they probably stink tho. She took her shoe and made a funny face. I took her shor and sniffed deep real quick and was like they are not bad laughing. She was like your lying laughing.

Her feet were sooo funky. The whole cubicle smelled like a pungent vinegar scent. She got a phone call so I left. Which was good because my dick was getting so hard. My hand still smelled of her funk
So I went to the bathroom and quickly rubbed one out. This was a good day lol

Just want to add that I've been talking to these women for months. The key to this is to make sure the women are comfortable with you. What I mean by that is you talk about stuff other than work. Inappropriate stuff at work and let them be the first to
say it too.

I probably could have some this sooner but I take my time at work.

Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

nice work!
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
nice work!

Thanks. It took forever but it was worth it. She thought it was funny, but the payroll lady already called me out on my foot fetish. lol
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links