Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first became aware of liking feet when I was in kindergarten when my teacher took her heels off in class. There was girl I was crushing on in there as well who wore flats mostly and would take them off during naptime. I had gotten hard from seeing feet, but never even knew what cumming was until that experience with the shoes and socks. I was mainly driven to go in and smell and lick, and nature just took me to that experience.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great story. I'm sort of jealous actually. That sounds like a wonderful way to truly discover the sexuality of the foot fascination. I would have loved for my first orgasm to be one directly related to feet. Although I was always extremely fascinated by feet, and realized my fetish around 13, my first real encounters with sexuality and orgasms weren't really feet related. I had discovered the orgasm before I knew feet is what really turns me on. I didn't get a chance to enjoy smelly shoes and socks till a few years later.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was nice but like trying to quench a thirst with a drop of water. I was drooling over feet, but had also figured out that approaching a girl about her feet wasn't really to socially acceptable thing to do. So started the long journey of this fetish.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger around 12 or so, we had babysitters for my sisters. They were older, sisters, 15 and 16. V and P. They were both tomboyish, and I was a smartass. One Friday night we were watching Dukes of Hazzard, I was sitting on the floor next to the couch. and V and P were both on the couch and kicked off their sneakers on the floor next to me, crossed their legs so that I had one foot from each of them on both sides of my face. I liked the smell, sweet and stinky at the same time. I don't think that it was intentional. One asked do our feet stink? I turned my face to her foot and took a sniff and said no. Ewww you like stinky feet. Keep it up and we'll make you smell them every time we come over. I said MAKE ME. Next thing I knew I had one sitting on me and the others feet in my face. SO long story short, no I never had to sneak off.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
I liked the smell, sweet and stinky at the same time.

THIS. I know exactly what you mean... this scent is indescribable and not every girl has it but it's the best scent in the whole fucking world!!!! [Eek!] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcrd
Board Regular
Member # 49609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcrd   Email jcrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time my partner let me smell and lick her work flats I blew my load before she even touched it. Only time in my life that's ever happened.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it many times. Mainly when I was younger. Friends. Friends of girlfriends. Cousins. In-laws. Never got caught. Once there were 2 female friends who I really wanted to know how their shoes smelled cuz they wore them sockless. One didn't have any odor. However, the Vans stunk really bad.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes of course I love smelling my boss' flats she always leaves them in her office, I pretend to go in to sit alone but I always smell them n touch myself I love her foot stink I even lick them and put them on my cock

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Describe your boss
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world...
She always sits and dangles her flats or starts to rub her feet together to massage them cuz she's always tired.

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

You're very lucky
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUILTY!! I've sniffed so many stockings, socks, and shoes I can't even keep count. lol I never jerked off to them though. I realized I only get extremely aroused by sucking toes and licking feet when they stink. The objects get me excited but not aroused enough to jerk it.

There is a lady at my current job who has a box full of shoes under her cubicle. I couldn't believe it. Some of a strong scent, others don't.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
I'm guilty [Big Grin] ! A few ex partners weren't too keen on the whole feet thing so i had to think of ways to satisfy my urges. I'm quite a sniffer if I'm honest and it was tough times. When they were at work, for example, I'd either get to there's first, if I had a key of course, or stay after they left and find the oh so sweetest pair of shoes (well worn old ones [Big Grin] ) and then indulge my craving. My current partner is OK with the foot fetish thing but doesn't have smelly feet [Cry] . You can't have it all I suppose.

I honestly don't know how you could do it. Have a relationship with a woman that wasn't into the foot thing. I mean I remember when I was younger I did and it was the most frustrating relationship ever. I vowed never to do that again.

I always give subtle hints to see if a woman is receptive to foot play. I always joke about giving them a foot rub after work. This usually always gets me responses if I'm going to take them or leave them. If I hear the line "Oh I don't like people touching my feet" Then we are done. lol

My foot fetish is so strong I just couldn't fathom not being able to enjoy it with a woman I'm interested in.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

I love when she gets out of work n leaves her shoes smelling for me, I was in there today I came so fast luckily I'm scared of getting caught but I just can't stop it they call my name n it's like she knows I like feet cuz she always takes her shoe off when I stop to talk with her

--------------------
JDM

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links