Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Sneaking sniffs of shoes and socks
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My post came across very wrong.....i meant when i get called out for repairs and things thats when i sneak a sniff.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
i meant when i get called out for repairs and things thats when i sneak a sniff.

I'm not sure how that makes it any less creepy.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy?? Then u don't like feet enough to be here....

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:

I'll just go with violation of privacy since he's not even a friend or family guest and he's in there on business.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:

That statement is laughable.

Do you honestly think it's acceptable to steal shoes and socks from women, then pleasure yourself and ejaculate into them?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
the stereotypes and reputation of foot guys are well earned...

Unfortunately all of us reap the negative Karma from the few bad eggs out there. Luckily most women don't follow these headlines or care. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean it doesn't bother anyone, I'm not stealing I only smell them, I've never taken them without putting them back and I mean u wanna start an argument?? Dude really were all here to talk about feet not be judged

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

No one's judging anyone based on their love for feet, it's how it was being done that is a violation of privacy and potential legal trouble area. That's all.

--------------------
 -

sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't even know it's happening
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
They don't even know it's happening

Most petty crimes go unnoticed for a long time before they are revealed.

--------------------
 -

Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Anyway, my sister in law is coming over n I told her to wear her flip flops because we might go swimming if it's not too cold, I can already smell her feet

--------------------
JDM

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm "guilty" of doing this.

It was a long time ago.

When I was in my late teens..

I had asked a guy who I was friends with for a long time, to ask his older sister if I could smell her bare feet. He did, and she said no. He then asked if I could take a picture of the soles of her bare feet. She said no to that also.

The closest I ever got to this girl's feet.

One night, she had come home from somewhere, when I was spending the night at their house, and left her shoes by the front door. I knew she had been barefoot inside the shoes, because I saw her take off the shoes. She was then barefoot, and walking around their house.

When she went into another part of the house, I quickly went by the front door, and picked up the shoes . They were a flat, closed toe shoes.

I quickly put my nose into the shoes. They had some odor/musky smell, but it wasn't really strong.

I put them down quickly.

I don't remember if I told my friend about this. Had I done so.. he probably would have said. "Okay, so now you got as close to her feet as you're going to". I just didn't want my friend's sister, or, even worse, her parents, seeing what I was doing. Had that happened, I really would have been up the creek. Luckily it never did. I never asked to smell her feet, or smelled her shoes, again. At least I have that one "memory" of it lol.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole "stealing footwear and jerking off in them" is and always has been fucked. Pure fuckery. I've voiced this opinion in the past on this subject and the response I have been giving, or should I say "justification" is "They don't/ever will know", as if that somehow makes it ok?

I'm not trying to white knight it here but jesus fuckin' christ fellas. Self control goes a long way. I mean, what would you feel like/do if you were wearing some flip flops,middle of summer at a pool party for example, and there was about 20 people there and you slipped them off inside the house before you jumped in the pool and you returned to find some weird sticky substance on them? And then BAM! Foot guy is furiously jerking off to your other flip flop around the corner in the living room? But hey, fuck it. It's not like he thought you would ever find out...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or hell, since footwear is now a source of a sexual release then I'd put that in the category with say women's panties. I mean, would you same guys who have no trouble taking random shoes of strangers and jerking off to/in them go and sneak into a room of that same stranger and steal a pair of panties and do the same thing to those? Of course not...

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links