Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK -- I hate it when you go into the ladies' room and someone had a bad lunch and they leave as you are coming in... so the next person to come in sees you leave and thinks it was you!
[Nana]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was you wasn't it? [Tongue] kidding

I hate it when there's no toilet paper left and yet your dyin' for a shit.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
It was you wasn't it? [Tongue] kidding

I hate it when there's no toilet paper left and yet your dyin' for a shit.. [Big Grin]

Not that time! [Laugh]

As a woman I carry a purse so I usually have some tissues. Men have it so tough!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnlovesnicefeet
Board Regular
Member # 30146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnlovesnicefeet   Email Johnlovesnicefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when we live in a brainwashed society that doesn't realize that if we all just shopped the same gas station our gas prices would plummet drastically. damn i just spent $130.00 to fill up at the pump. i gonna start taking the fuc!ing buss if it goes up another $.10.

I hate that we have a government set up to fuc! all the people that make less that $500,000 a year and the people that make more than that truely don't give a fuc! abouth the rest of us.

I hate that when you b!tch about the current state of manipulation that our country has over the lower 95% people think you're not patriotic or that you should move to another country if you don't like "ours" so much. The people that revolutionize societies have to be present to take charge. Patriotism is brainwashing.

I hate that my car is the last quality piece of machinery that detroit ever produced.

I hate that my girl doesn't realize how much of a b!tch her mom is to me. I'll never point it out to her but how many fuc!ing time can her mom point out that that the steaks aren't cooked the exact way that wants when I just spent my hard earned money to feed her family.

I hate that people hate so much random sh!t. I should start a love thread.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when you have been looking forward to going to play in a golf scramble tournament for 2 months. the weatherman says that its not gonna rain until afternoon but it starts pouring on the 2nd hole! although, i would take a day of golfing in the rain anyday over work!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Patriotism is brainwashing."
Comment by Johnlovesnicefeet

So true; and 'the last refuge of a scoundrel'.

..."i would take a day of golfing in the rain anyday over work!"
Comment by ffeds91

Except if there is lightning.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Yeah - remember Caddy Shack! [Laugh]

I hate seeing anyone sad!

--------------------

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your painting your doors and run out of paint when you are 3/4 done. you go to the store to buy more and its only available in gallon size! anyone need any white paint?!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"anyone need any white paint?!"
Comment by ffeds91

Save it, you'll need it again-especially white.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"anyone need any white paint?!"
Comment by ffeds91

Save it, you'll need it again-especially white.

_fjb_

Yeah, especially if you have any kids running around your house! [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FUCKING hate it when you run outta beer and when you do it's when the liqor store is closed!! I just added a new law to Murphy's Law! [Big Grin]

It's Canada day weekend here and I thought a 24 would cover me yesterday...WRONG...started drinking at about 1130 yesterday morning and ran out of beer at 530...liqour store closes at 5!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when there's nothing but old people at my gym and it looks more like a funeral home than a gym.

i hate it when everyone acts like obama is the next messiah.

i hate it when i walk into a store and some homo has flip flops on.

i hate it when people are resistant to new technologies such as cell phones, computers, bluetooths, texting. EVERYBODY and their mother under 30 yrs old uses these gadgets and in 20 yrs, the entire earth will be walking around with a tiny computer screen in front of one eye that enables them to do everything from banking, shopping, communicating, web browsing, looking at feet pics.

i hate it when someone says they like al gore.

i hate it when it's 58 degrees in cleveland, in july (normal high 78 to 80) and still i hear about "global warming."

i hate when a semi-truck won't get the hell out of the left lane.

i hate when i have to wipe my ass 15 times. just hop in shower and get it over with.

i hate it when any kids are around.

i hate it when any traffic jams occur.

i hate it when i wake up at 3:30am and my brain won't stop thinking at a rate of speed that is jetlike.

i hate it when the chic singer is late to the gig for the 8 or 9th time this year. then acts like everything is hunky dorry.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when the rain starts just before I,m done cutting the grass.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people attempt to guilt trip you.

I hate it when you are checking out at the store and the next woman in line has to make a comfy spot UP YOUR ASS while you are attempting to pay for your purchases.

I hate it when my kid forgets she is 8 and not 25.

I hate it when company comes over, the guys use the bathroom and leave the seat up! I am spoiled in this capacity - my old man learned to pee with the seat DOWN!

I hate it when people have to make everything in life a competition.

[ June 30, 2008, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate having a migraine - something I cant control- and then having to take 8hrs of ETO for the stupid thing! ugh...

I hate calling into work.

I hate when others call into work... lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links