Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when I can't think of anything good to say! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when it takes fifty phone calls for some one to find my street.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when normal road meets steep driveway, either scapes your front bumper or clips your tail pipe...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a drive way that has a huge mudhole in the middle of it and your girlfriends car is to low to go through it.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I hate it when I take a big shit, and after I'm done, realize there's no toilet paper in the bathroom.

This has happened many times, and I still forget to double check before I sit down..

Disgusting I know, but it has to be said. [Cry]

For me, its like the first thing I do without thinking is check the paper - if it is running a bit low on supplies, I'll wait for another stall....unless it's filled with shit or smells like shit.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I hate it when I take a big shit, and after I'm done, realize there's no toilet paper in the bathroom.

This has happened many times, and I still forget to double check before I sit down..

Disgusting I know, but it has to be said. [Cry]

For me, its like the first thing I do without thinking is check the paper - if it is running a bit low on supplies, I'll wait for another stall....unless it's filled with shit or smells like shit.
Never happens to me. I ALWAYS wipe the seat before I sit down, might be lil' shit stains or piss drops from the last user and the plus the paper adds a cousion to prevent splashback....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did ya's ever see that pic that says on the empty toilet roll

"YOUR FUCKED NOW!"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Use hand towels.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW - I guess "shit" is a hot topic here! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I hate it when a fella gets a "cling-on"... [Laugh]

Alright...I vote subject change!

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you go in to lick a woman's soles and she pulls her feet away

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Or ya get a toe up your nose! [Laugh]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I hate the parking warden that warned me about parking on the yellow lines so I moved the car and he didn't give me a ticket..... THE DICKHEAD SENT IT!!!! [Nut Kick] Grrrrrr... just got it today in the post $60...

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" just got it today in the post $60..."
Comment by FLS Z

That's suckin', Dude; you could hire 2 foot models for less than that.
[Cry] [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Probably just saved it on the side in case he was short makin' his 'end of day' quota and was.

$60? Yeah? Think I'm gonna miss my $60 even more [Wink] ...Oh well, I'll keep that one in mind [Thumbs Up] ....

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links