Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when I cant sleep.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you stub your little toe on the the leg of the coffee table or the couch/sofa [Mad] ... then all sorts of words come flying out your mouth "FU$# ^&^%$ #&$^%&*#@" [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when the Tv is turened up to loud.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I'm trying to sleep in the morning and I get woken up by somebody either listening to music too loud, listening to the tv too loud or talking too loud.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see sleeping issues coming up. My recommendation is a liberal application of bourbon; there are two results that one may achieve:

1) You go out like a light in the middle of your second drink.

2) You have more than two drinks and possess the ability to sleep through a tank driving through your bedroom in the morning.

In keeping with the theme:

I come from a science background and my political leanings are conservative. SO.......

I hate it when conservative pundits (e.g. radio talk show hosts and authors) talk about science as they cannot differentiate shit from Shinola.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hate conservative pundits-PERIOD. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when I get up early all week at 4a --- and I finally have ONE FUCKING day to sleep in- and its 6a and I woke up!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when the horse that you bet on to win the belmont stakes comes up with a hoof problem the night before the race! ughh
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when my neighbors dog shits in my front yard. Actually...

I hate it when I discover that my neighbor's dog shit in my front yard when I run it over with the lawn mower.

**slippin-rippin-dang-fang-rotten-zarg-barg-a-ding-dong** [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattykins
Member # 30985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattykins   Email Mattykins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when girls are self conscience of their feet and they don't like other people touching them.

I knew a girl that had gorgeous feet, yet she hated people touching them.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people refer to themselves as "myself" rather than "me" or "I". Seems to be a trend over the past few years. For example:

- If you have any questions, you can contact Joe or myself (me).
- Joe and myself (I) are the contacts if you have any questions.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when some clown drives by my house with one of those bass amplifiers in his car cranked up so loud that I can "feel" it and it causes my walls to vibrate.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when my husband talks in the 3rd person when he is trying to get a point across.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely fucking HATE it when reporters ask the most trivial questions when interviewing someone...
For example:

Covering tornado aftermath...
Reporter: "What was going through your mind during the tornado?"
Kid: " I just kept thinking my god I hope I don't die etc"

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE KID IS THINKING??? FUCK

Sorry....my rant was needed... but seriously though...it wasn't just this question but everytime I see a reporter asking deep,thought provoking questions on TV I just want to violently rape some sense into the reporter!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revisiting this thread for the first time in a while and I thought I'd add something else about cell phones.

Another thing that really irks me is the hands free Blue Tooth gadget that people wear in their ears like they are working a mission control for NASA. One of my friends that comes over every Sunday wears one of those things and it never leaves her ear. Usually she's expecting a call from her husband. A few weeks ago she came over with her husband for lunch and both of them wore those things the entire time they were over! Not one phone call came through to either of them. I would've shit my pants if they called each other to talk across the table!

There was this guy that used to walk past my place of business every morning to a Steak & Shake where he worked that also had one of those things in his ear as he would go buy. The self important fast food dude can't afford a car, but walks down the sidewalk in his apron, short tie and talking through his Blue Tooth.

[ June 18, 2008, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links