Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
allthough i really enjoy looking at this pic

-

Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant see your pic.

(But I still dont think you understand what I said....but that's cool. Everybody has a different preference)

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the red polish in those last ones, eff. You continue to deliver the goods. As long as you keep them comin', I'll keep it cummin'!

[Jerkoff]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...time to go stroke yet again!!!!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is amazing.
I cant belive how good it is...

That buffed out blonde chick with the filthy bare soles is sooo Killer.

Peace
B.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Eff, who is that last hot blonde?

Would love to hire her for feet modeling

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eff, you are riding on jet fuel with these shots [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks eff ... perfect pictures again [Smile]

have a nice day [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I can't say I like the big n ripped look on females, a lot of the feet belonging to these ladies in these pics so far have proven to be pretty hot!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are my three favorite girls and pictures from this thread.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

What it is about a buff chick that "Freaks somebody out?

There women.

Lots of these gals have before they got buff photos on their sites.

Debbie is 100 percent women.
Its a fact.

I have no reservation about how hot she is.
She's like the Valkarie women worrier type.

Or the Tarackion princess from Heavy Metal.

Girls are girls and that is that.
If they wanna get all jacked out thats fine by me.

As long as she was born female.
My mind is clear.

Now,
I dont think Nicole Bass is a girl.

That I am on the record as saying.

Glad theRE was no photos of him here.
That would have freaked me out.

Why?
Because she is a man.
A man who looks like a women, Maybe?

But, its a man...
Thats gross to me.

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:
What it is about a buff chick that "Freaks somebody out?

I think sompe people's perception about what an approachable lady or woman should look like is not in the rippling muscles construct (obese, rail thin skinny, etc.). The turn off may be the manly look that happens when some female body builders get really into the sport. Stacy Kiebler and Monica Brant, IMHO, have great muscle tone that is not too manly... they look very approachable to me. [Joint] Some men just don't want to feel or rub up against muscles that are too hard/ripped as theirs... some tenderness is needed to give that feminine appeal. Just my $0.02. [Cool] Coincidently if you look at my current avatar, it is of a female body builder. She is a cutie that has approachable muscle tone that is not too manly. [Smile]

[ February 11, 2006, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As long as she was born female.
My mind is clear.

I agree. Actually, most of the women shown in this thread are quite feminine in my opinion. There are a lot worse things they could be doing in their free time besides body building.

quote:
Now,
I dont think Nicole Bass is a girl.

That I am on the record as saying.

Glad theRE was no photos of him here.
That would have freaked me out.

Why?
Because she is a man.
A man who looks like a women, Maybe?

But, its a man...
Thats gross to me.

Man, you're not kidding. I googled her name and... [Puke]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it never stops amazing how many of you come in here and complain. the topic is obivious enough. if u dont wanna look then dont click on it. u frankly have nothing better to do then sit here and complain about the pictures here
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links