Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
YoungJeezy
Board Regular
Member # 12336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YoungJeezy   Email YoungJeezy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
denise masino is a goddess.......oh my, she is so sexy and her small are perfect for a footjob
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like some of them...scared of others

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyicon
Loyal Member
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyicon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the name of that swankyville video!!?? wow.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spyicon:
Anyone know the name of that swankyville video!!?? wow.

I think you're talking about 'Feet In Heat' featuring Monica (her real name is Latia Del Riviero).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FBBfeet/

[ February 07, 2006, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always thought there was something cool about seeing the bare feet of a woman that can beat the shit out of most of us...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

You guys might remember Deanne^^ from that T.V. show 'Trading Spouses'.

Here are a few more.......

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

[ February 07, 2006, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet additions, eff. Thanks a bunch!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a lot of muscle tone going on in these shots, Eff. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice thanks ... eff

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new stuff, especially that last one. I did enjoy all the others too though just for the record.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Rhonda. Had meant to film her feet about 2 Octobers ago, but never got around to pursuing it. I recall bumping into her in the afterhours dancefloor of a totally underground Los Angeles club (one Sunday Afternoon).

Went she came up to me, I had her feel my bicep out of jest, cuz she was the only woman there who obviously put all the other girls to shame.

She's a hottie Eff thanks for those pics [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Since when did "toned" equal "masculine"??

these women are toned up, and have definition, but that doesnt mean that they're masculine.

(lol....good post Tyler [Wink] )

dude these women are fuckin Ripped......

str8 up turn off...

way to masculine for me

Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links