Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh god, I'm just losing control with the thought of how nice and unbelieveably sweaty her feet get after wearing those shoes to a club [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like her feet, specially the color of her soles, yellow :/

Not my kind of feet mate

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then why make the effort to post if you don't like what you see???

Didn't your Mother ever tell you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"???

I guess we all have the right to an opinion...there are other threads that may be more to your liking...you are in the minority on this thread...don't bring us down...we are all here to have fun...stay cool

Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
Yes, I came on her feet and then she put her shoes back on!!!

Man that is just too hot!!

Something about a girl that puts her shoes back on after the cum is very hot!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i just love those feet
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Parisian:
I don't like her feet, specially the color of her soles, yellow :/

Not my kind of feet mate

Someone is jealous [Laugh]
Foot Diva you are amazingly HOT.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315 and Foot Diva, well I think I can honestly say that coming on here today, on my birthday, and seeing those 2 sets of pics in the heels is the BEST present EVER!!!! I have [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] 3 times already. WOW! Im staying in bed with those feet all day.

To be able to even think they are not perfect is a sin! Simple. They have everything a foot could ever ever have to make them perfect! I asked for the shoe picsand god did i get them. Foot Diva, thanks for them but I know you love heels as 315 has said previously. Anytime you want to tease me with some toe clevage ill be happy to be teased [Tongue]

Oh and 315, a footjob would be an honour (being my birthday and all!) [Smile] [Tongue] [Big Grin]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warsaw...if I could get her to give you her feet I would glady do it as long as I could watch!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic! How about some more shots of her feet with your cum on them, 315?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
Warsaw...if I could get her to give you her feet I would glady do it as long as I could watch!

Mate id expect yopu to join me...i wouldnt want to take all the fun from you but of course i gladly would [Tongue]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your feet drive me crazy!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

this is my ex gf feet covered with my cum....just for u and foot diva :-)

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

That was a big load! I wish I could watch you do that to the the Foot Diva!

Would you like that?

toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Yesss i like that!!!
All my load on feet are so big :-)

N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315 you are so lucky!
Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links