Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy strokin' [Cool]

Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
that last pic is amazing! I love your heels soooo much!!!! Id give them some special lotion [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good lord, amazing ! I'm in love !!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great slingbacks (one of my favorite types of high heels) and a great French pedicure (definitely my favorite type of pedi).

Thanks a million, Foot Diva.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once again Foot Diva,tottaly awsome pics,your feet are sensational,im going to have to have another [Jerkoff] !!!!!

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rascal
Board Regular
Member # 19927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rascal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG! There should be a warning label! My poor dick will be sore for days................
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to put all my load in her feet....
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful feet. She's got very sexy toes. Love the pictures!!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a rumour she has a selection of hot heels [Wink]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, It's no rumor baby! Here's a little taste...let me know how you like 'em and if you've got anything in mind [Smile]
Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous feet and legs i would love to sniff and caress them and give them a nice foot masage .

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

hey Cyrax, if you can convince Foot Diva...I am all for it....it would help if you are good looking though....

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the red strappy heels. really makes the heel and the french pedicure on her feet stand out

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I am pretty sure these are the shoes she was wearing to a club once...when a foot guy offered to massage her feet for her. She had them propped up on a table and was complaining how sore they were. This obvious foot guy (was sitting there literally staring at her feet as she moved and flexed them). Finally he got the nerve to ask to rub them for her. She declined (wish she had gone for it) but kept her feet there for him to enjoy. I have masterbated more times than I can count thinking of that night.

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315, you are one lucky, fortunate man, and we are all very glad that you're cool enough to let a bunch of strangers oggle your wife's gorgeous feet and fantasize.

Hey, I got an idea: Do a sleepy set, where you lift up the covers, remove her socks, and worship her feet. Have her lay on her back. I ask, since everyone else has been suggesting ideas, nail color, shoes, cumshots, and such.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links