Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has great feet! I love the red and blue polish.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I'm gone for a few days and return to find a threat like this. 315, welcome and thank you for sharing. Her feet are divine (especially to red toenail pics).
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAMN DUDE! That is all I can say, you definatly definatly DEFINATLY, THIS IS AN ORDER, The cum on her bare soles..you NEED more of those Pics!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahaha...I think it is YOU that needs more shots of cum on her soles. I actually get to shoot on them as she rubs them all over my dick and caresses my balls until I coat her soft....and I mean REALLY SOFT soles!

Hope to get more...that is up to her and she responds better to kind words than orders!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315 you are the man!! you got one hot lady there man,I have enjoyed every post and am drooling to see more,those toes are so suckable,thanks for sharing.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Keep posting these pics 315......how about a toe spreading/wiggling video? [Evil Grin] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing,this thread gets getting better and better. [Blush]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorglub
Board Regular
Member # 9348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorglub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just one amateur post of the year !!! please more soles [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solematters
Board Regular
Member # 8356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solematters   Email solematters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are no doubt the most beautiful feet I've seen in my life. this thread has been a corncupia of pleasure for me. Your girlfriend's feet knocked the piggies to second place:

http://wetlilyfeet.com/free/pics/20051222/20051222demo1.jpg

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi 315, Have you ever thought of making a video of her feet? It will be wonderful to see her cute toes wiggling in front of the camera.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are digital camera can record up to a minute. Maybe we can post that here? Anyone know how to do it? I would be curious to hear what you guys would want to see? Nylons? Dirty soles? Spreading? Dangling? Cum on her soles? Suggest away. She does like the compliments as long as they are sincere!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I just came on her soles. She is going out tonight with her girls. She promised if she has a chance for a foot rub from a guy she will take it! Here is the cum pics and her washing them after!

-  -  -  -
 -  -

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...absolutely stunning! How did I miss this huge thread to begin with?! Anyways...so how do they smell? Does she let you smell them, you say she let's you lick them correct? Does it turn her on? Give more details on her attitude!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Well she never has a bad smell....more of a leather smell from her heels. I lick them a lot. If I am inside her she really likes me licking them....did it one of the first times we had sex. She is really liking all this attention, that is why she keeps posting pics!

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, usually when I see this many replies to a post in the pics section its because there is someone trying to over hype their web page/clip store.
I'm was pleasantly surprised to see someone sharing such beautiful pics and taking request on top of that. Thank you, thank you, thank you for so many posts 315. Keep em coming.
You have more of those pics like the 1st set? like a side view of those arches with both shoes dangling?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links