Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bribe for footjob? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: bribe for footjob?
duder17
Board Regular
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duder17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all.....i am in need of some advice.....

there is this hot hot hot hot girl at school, with AMAZING FEET AND TOES......we used to be friends and then we had a huge falling out.....the truth is she is a bitch and a bad person....but i am still obessed with her feet.....i need those toes!!!! what should i do? i was thinking that at the end of the year i should bribe her to let me suck her toes........she might be really disgusted and she doesnt liike me anyways,,,well i wouldnt say that....she just thinks i can be a jerk....well anyways i was wondering if you guys think i should bribe her for a toe sucking session and if so how much????? help me guys.....tell me how i can get her feet

Posts: 26 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come right out and tell her of your obsession , and ask her if she'd be interested in allowing you the privilege of worshipping her feet for a price . Let her name the price if she is interested . Then it's up to you .

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all honesty, money is not the way to go at first, if i was you, if you have the opportunity to comment on her feet, then do so.

What you need to find is to see how she would react, to you talking about her feet, she might be ok with it, even if she doesn't like you.

sometimes going in all guns blazing can have it's advantages, but you can also get shot down very quickly.

So don't talk about money at first, build it up, and if you think you're not getting anywhere bring up about you are willing to pay.

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duder already said that this babe doesn't like him much , so talking to her isn't going to do much good . The chances are slim that she'd let him do her feet for $ , but it is worth a try as long as he is prepared for the possibility of her blabbing about it to others . She must have SOME peds there !

--------------------

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth bud, I agree with the advice offered previously... I most definitely would **NOT** approach her with an offer to pay money for her attentions... While the rare female might be ok with that approach, I think the majority would equate that approach with being called a prostitute... Thus, not a good approach.

As was suggested previously, a more direct approach may be your best bet... If the gal thinks you're a "jerk", and you're able to find an opening to bring up (confess) your weakness for her feet, she just might find the thought of you groveling underfoot appealing and grant your desires. Either way, I'd stay away from the "money" thing. Unless of course she suggests financial renumeration, in which case, assuming you can agree on the price, do what you will.

Let us know how ya come out! :-)

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Duder already said that this babe doesn't like him much , so talking to her isn't going to do much good
Yes he did, but like i said, if you get a chance to comment on her feet, which is not talking as you're just saying something that you can just leave it at that, the ball is in her court.

Things can change people can change.

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say if she goes for the offer then ask her how much more $$ it would take to take pictures! [Laugh]

I mean if they're that good then they have to be shared here!

I still thin you're leaving yourself open to a world of hurt if the blabs about it to the school, unless of course you're a senior and won't be back next year...

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasted money and time. Don't bother dude.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bribe! What ?, you should not do this bro.Thats the wrong way to get some toes my man.It might be a lost cause if she doesnt like you anyway.That bribe shit is going to be disasterous. [Violent] Look man,try and rekindle the friendship then go from there, goodluck [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just give her some compliments about the things you like about her including her feet. Girls love compliments.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Girls love $ too! Hehehe...

--------------------

tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But more than half of all girls wouldn't like a compliment about their feet, they'd think it's gross.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should complimenting a girl about her feet be any different than complimenting them about their hair, legs, eyes, etc?

The feet are a part of a woman, just like everything else.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedsoupahstarr
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedsoupahstarr   Email pedsoupahstarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bribe" is such a strong word and besides,it makes you appear "needy"(no offense). At the risk of sounding redundant,just come out and tell her you love her feet. If all else fails,try someone else. I,too,understand the need to go for some feet that i may not have. What i did in my experience was tell her what was what,try to make her feel comfortable,this way you both enjoy the session. It's pointless if only one of you is enjoying the time. At any rate,don't get too down if you don't succeed with her. The world is 51% female and i'm fairly certain you'll meet someone with much prettier feet. Good luck and i sincerely hope this works out for you.

Pedsoupahstarr

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

This dude is obviously heavily obsessed with this girl's peds ...but she doesn't like him much ...why on earth would she give him a freebie ? Listen to this from a female on another thread re: paying for feet :

" If a guy offers 2 pay or buy me gifts y not. U don't have to take me to dinner or even call me the next day. No BS, no strings just fun."

'nuf said ...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links