Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bribe for footjob? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: bribe for footjob?
Goblin
Board Regular
Member # 1563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goblin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should listen to what all the other guys have been saying. The chances are she will say no anyway. However if she really is the bitch that you seem to be suggesting that she is, she could very easily use your approach to land you into a very embarressing situation. For a start she probably won't keep it to herself, she could set you up so that all her friends jump out on you at a key moment (Surprise), she may get you to pay in advance then take the money and run (Who could you complain too?) or possibly lots of other things that I haven't thought of. Sorry if I sound like a killjoy, but if you really must get hold of her feet, the best way to start, as other people have said above, is to rekindle your friendship and take it from there.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like theman said, people change. Who knows maybe she'll like the idea of him asking for a freebie.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I was trying to say Goblin. You should rekindle your relationship first.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duder17
Board Regular
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duder17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, i have heard her say to guys. "look at my feet? arent they cute?"

and once when i was sitting with her when we were friends i touched her feet....i slid i toe ring from her index toe off and then slid it back on and i felt up her big toes.....she smiled......she thinks she has pretty feet....once we were in a boat at the lake and she was asleep in the open bow area.....any way i was relaxing .....we were just driftin.....and i actually put my face to her toes and tried to smell her feet....she looked up and i pretend to be looking for something. ahhhhh......and ways i love her feet....i was thinkin of poppin the question at grad or after grad....or i was thinking of at a party.....trying to get her feet when she is passed out or really drunk... what yall think?

Posts: 26 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Go for it! She likes your attention to her. [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

Just pop her the question anywhere.

Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I was married I met a girl in a nightclub and we really hit it off in a friendly way. There was no romance going on but the feiendship was great. She always wore sundance brand shoes which only came in stilletos. She worked dowm the street from me and we did lunch together a coupla times and one time she spent the night at my place on the couch after work after we did some charitable work together. I rubbed her feet and Sniffed her high heels in a jokeing way and she got a good laugh out of it. We had an understanding.. Well one day we ran into each other on the street. She knew about my foot fetish as much as I knew about her problems with her boyfriends. Let me emphasise, It was clearly obvious to both of us that we were nothing more than friends and there was no chance ot romance!!! We talked briefly and I complimented her on her shoes. She was all to happy to show them to me and expose her nyloned feet as we had drinks at a pub. A couldnt resist and I offered her money if I could kiss her feet. She was hurt and muttered something about favors for money being like prostitution and she was really hurt. She also said that she was dissapointed and she thought that our friendship shouldnt have a price tag on it. There after she avoided me and I was guilt ridden and didnt persue her any more. I.m sure that I would have succeded if I played my cards in an honest and straight foward way. Lesson learned by Bman
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ramsfan,I understand feet are a part of the body just like tits and asses,but alot of women don't look at feet as an attractive part of the female body.And i agree with you,they shouldn't look at it any differently than other parts of the body.If alot of women are complimented on their feet,they would think it's weird.But if most women are complimented on their tits or ass,they'd like it and think it's normal.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pardon me for sounding like a broken record , butt - oops ! money talks . if you went as so far as to offer her buckeroos for her feet she'd be blown away . hell - if it were me I would be , too ! if some bitch i didn't like ( you were the one who said she thought you were a jerk , etc...) approached me and said she wanted to lick my toes i'd tell her to shove off pronto doncha know . however , if this same bitch offered me dough - man - that would be a whole new ball game - and it wouldn't be just the dough . it'd be sweet revenge in your case ( after the falling out ) ...who gives a sheet if she tells somebody ? end of the world ? you want her feet BAD , reet ?

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait til the end of the school year, or go to her grauation party,or try to go somewhere with a group of friends(both boys and girls) that she is with,and ask her if her feet are tired,then ask if she would like you to massage them.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
ramsfan,I understand feet are a part of the body just like tits and asses,but alot of women don't look at feet as an attractive part of the female body.And i agree with you,they shouldn't look at it any differently than other parts of the body.If alot of women are complimented on their feet,they would think it's weird.But if most women are complimented on their tits or ass,they'd like it and think it's normal.

Maybe that will change just like having a foot fetish did. Having a foot fetish is becoming very popular and being accepted. Maybe women will find it normal to compliment on their feet/feet in a couple of years or so.

If women don't find their feet acttractive, then why do they get pedicures or their toenails painted? There is a reason why you do those kinds of things. You must care for them and like them enough if you are doing those things to your feet and toes.

Look at what some guys are doing these days, like for instance getting manicures. For a while men thought it was strange getting compliments about their hands/fingers and now it is considered normal these days.

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I would still say no to paying her $$$$ for it.

$$$$ will always give off bad/good impressions of people.

If someone gave me $$$ to do something to them, I'll feel cheap and used.

Honesty is the best policy!

duder17
Board Regular
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duder17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys..... good advice ...i thank you for the imput.....

what do you guys think about my other idea of instead of paying her for the toes sucking..... what if i were to wait till she was really drunk or get her really drunk and then when she passes out take her somehwere and have my way with her feet and toes???? what do you all think??? if i were to....gimme some tips!!!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duder17:
hey guys..... good advice ...i thank you for the imput.....

what do you guys think about my other idea of instead of paying her for the toes sucking..... what if i were to wait till she was really drunk or get her really drunk and then when she passes out take her somehwere and have my way with her feet and toes???? what do you all think??? if i were to....gimme some tips!!!

Very bad idea! You know better than that. Think about it. That's criminal! Do you really think it is ok to give something to a woman, to make her pass out so you can play with her body parts? If you do something like that, then prepare to spend some time behind bars. Then "Big Bubba" will have his way with you!

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duder17
Board Regular
Member # 2903

its not like rape though......and i wouldnt give anything to her ....id wait till she was herself drunk and if she passes out....whats the harm in sucking her toes a little and perhaps a little footjob....she is in no danger I HAVE TO HAVE HER FEET and TOES
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't be serious. Yes it is! It is sexual assault. I can't believe you are unable to see that. Any sexual contact with a person that is unable to give consent is sexual assault and is illegal. You do that and you wind up in prison.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links