Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bribe for footjob? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: bribe for footjob?
duder17
Board Regular
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duder17         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so it maybe sexual assult.....who cares in this case....i would never hurt her im not c uming inside her....i just want her feet......so i think i have to do it this way.....i lveo her toes they are tooo amazing.....i wanna suck them.......what if i do it when she is awake but really really drunk? any tips for gettin sleepu feet?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Wu. I was about to mention exactly what you said. If you want feet and toes duder17, all you have to do is ask her and wait for her response.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to understand why this young woman thinks you are " a jerk " . Sorry , but this latest idea of yours sucks ( pun intended ) big time . No woman's feet are worth spending time in the slammer for !

--------------------
Pedilingo Ergo Sum ( I lick feet therefore I exist )

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He just needs to rethink some things over. That is all. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duder17:
ok so it maybe sexual assult.....who cares in this case....i would never hurt her im not c uming inside her....i just want her feet......so i think i have to do it this way.....i lveo her toes they are tooo amazing.....i wanna suck them.......what if i do it when she is awake but really really drunk? any tips for gettin sleepu feet?

I've never seen a person that looked at sexual assault so blithely. You are no longer welcomed here.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea,it's definatly assult.Feet are a body part too.Last year,this guy was charged with sexual assult because he kissed a womans foot(she was wearing sandles) It was on the news.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duder17:

It's this kind of mentality that leaves me scratching my head and wondering how in the hell somebody can think this way in this society. Where did we go wrong?

This is another instance where I think public canings or whippings should be institutionalized. If some idiot thinks he can do what he wants to another person and be so non-chalant about it, I think it only proper to BEAT some sense into their stupidass since their raising is so obviously lacking in morals and boundaries.

I'm not trying to sound self-righteous, but I see this kind of shit all the time where I work. We get teens and adults court ordered to come in there for acts of stupidity such as this, and after their 20 sessions or so they're the ones still feeling like a "victim" because they were made to go to therapy! The nerve! Why is it so wrong to demand real retribution for blatant stupidity? Instead, the system just goes through the usual red tape nicey nice sweety pants approach and we still get people thinking shit like this!

I think if a few assholes were severely beaten down in the public eye, it would cool the jets of people like this who have that "who cares?" attitude.

Sorry...had to vent...I'll hop off the soap box now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sushiman   Email sushiman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Lou ! It's dudes like this that give foot fetishists a bad name . This a-hole should be banned from this fantastic site .

--------------------

Posts: 190 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einsteineins
Board Regular
Member # 2970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for einsteineins   Email einsteineins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its seems we can see why his ex-friend now thinks of him as a jerk.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This duder17 person must be young. These kids today just don't have a clue.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This little prick gives men a bad name...I know this type of LAW well...Jury and Judge would make a huge example out of this kid(I see it all the time)...

I call him prick cause what he was thinking pisses me off.... Get her drunk or wait till she passes out...17 years old and has this type of thought in his mind??....You need to learn respect KID...if you dont your on your way to JAIL..or a bad relationship..

And I dont want a politially correct response to my remarks.ie.hes only young..hes confused..bla bla bla.Kids like this need to be held accountable for the bullshit they sometimes drudge up!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Omnipotence
Loyal Member
Member # 2869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Omnipotence   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right. This young man is gonna wind up in prison for S.F.A.(Sexual Foot Assault). LOL The big guys in prison are gonna have their way with HIS Feet. LOL
Posts: 60 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferret
Loyal Member
Member # 2283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferret   Email Ferret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, just read through this whole thread. Skury!
Tha kid needs to learn to be a little less obsessed.
Doing a bribe is bad enough. Date rape is WAY over bord. Honestly those are no ways to get a woman to "give it up". You gotta be smooth and well, not so damn creepy! LOL!

WE gotta look at our love for feet as a Blessing and not a Curse. US foot guys get turned on by doing something that turns 8/10 chicks on like CRAZY! It is so easy! You find a girl who likes attention to her feet, give her a foot massage (us foot guys give the best), suck on her toes, and she wants your cock for life YAH KNOW!

[ December 05, 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Ferret ]

--------------------
"Hey, whatever floats your boat."

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- just read thru this thread too. Duder17's lost, or never had, a grip on reality and self control. Just in case one more person chiming in might get him to open his eyes and see himself, I'll emphatically state twp things: 1)I'm with the majority who say you have a problem with this obsession and 2) agree that if you don't address it you're in for some serious trouble very soon.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sushiman
Major Player
Member # 2899

While I readily admit I have fantasized about doing what DUDER has contemplated , I'd never actually seriously consider DOING it . Duder , you need some serious psychiatric help NOW .

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links