Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bribe for footjob? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: bribe for footjob?
lolita4footplay
Board Regular
Member # 1382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolita4footplay   Author's Homepage   Email lolita4footplay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complimenting a girl on her feet doesnt fit in2 societies "norm".. girls r uptight 2 begin with and then u r going 2 say something about her feet?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know how I missed this thread, but in anycase this Duder guy needs to "GROW UP." He needs some re-wiring big time about the word respect. Stupid is what stupid does. All men aren't wired like this. I know damn well I am not. Just my $0.02.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess he's been banned because he hasn't responded yet.Or maybe he just doesn't know what to say!

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
I guess he's been banned because he hasn't responded yet.Or maybe he just doesn't know what to say!

Oh yeah... he's gone.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolita4footplay
Board Regular
Member # 1382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolita4footplay   Author's Homepage   Email lolita4footplay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ferret:
Oh wow, just read through this whole thread. Skury!
Tha kid needs to learn to be a little less obsessed.
Doing a bribe is bad enough. Date rape is WAY over bord. Honestly those are no ways to get a woman to "give it up". You gotta be smooth and well, not so damn creepy! LOL!

WE gotta look at our love for feet as a Blessing and not a Curse. US foot guys get turned on by doing something that turns 8/10 chicks on like CRAZY! It is so easy! You find a girl who likes attention to her feet, give her a foot massage (us foot guys give the best), suck on her toes, and she wants your cock for life YAH KNOW!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolita4footplay
Board Regular
Member # 1382

that's hot
Ferret
Loyal Member
Member # 2283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferret   Email Ferret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh Heh Heh, you are welcome. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Hey, whatever floats your boat."

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sushiman:
While I readily admit I have fantasized about doing what DUDER has contemplated , I'd never actually seriously consider DOING it . Duder , you need some serious psychiatric help NOW .

..sushiman. I can relate to your post. I have had fantasies like duders myself. At times I have been devious and cunning, but drugs, booze, and date rape are frightening subjects. Duder! If you are reading this! I wont call you bad names or put a label on you. Please re-consider... What comes next? Having your way with her feet at gun point? ... hope that things work out for the best.....Bman
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tweener, With regards too your comment about the best way of dealing with a woman that dislikes a guy is too shoot their attitude straight back to them , can you please explain in a bit more detail exactly how a guy should go about doing this because Im Duder 17 would appreciate any advice you can offer him.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can answer a bit of that:

If you let someone push you around, they will. Many people don't push people around, but some do. Many people acquiese (sp?) and allow themselves to be pushed around a bit - to avoid any conflict situation.

So women with bitchy attitudes "get away" with their attitudes because nobody stops them. So if you give them attitude back you get attention from them. They understand "attitude" and think it deserves respect, because they seem to get respect (as they see it) from others.

A (not very good) example:

In a very popular grocery store recently. A woman was on her cell phone and arguing VERY loudly over it with some guy. It was unbeliveably annoying and very loud.

I very simply turned around, faced her, and barked/commanded "Hey! Get OFF THE PHONE!" It wasn't "hey could you keep it down please?" or anything like that.

I've never seen a person "scurry" before, but that is what she did. She immediatley shut up and literally "scurried" down an aisle. I completely controlled her and got her to shut up - much to the relief of everyone around.

If I hadn't said something she'd have yapped all day.

Sometimes being "polite" is not the way to go, despite what we've all been taught.

This slightly gets into "negging", which is an aspect of "fast seduction", but I'll let you google for more info on that.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
He just needs to rethink some things over. That is all. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes.

And every mistake brings us closer to perfection.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i am with lou on this one, this type of behavior is infuriating! this foot fetish thing is harmless and it works fine just being honest with girls like you would abouty anything else. us footguys need to be rid of all guys like this, what am i saying though, like it is just the foot fetish world that has guys like this,uhhhh!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetpies:
I can answer a bit of that:

If you let someone push you around, they will. Many people don't push people around, but some do. Many people acquiese (sp?) and allow themselves to be pushed around a bit - to avoid any conflict situation.

So women with bitchy attitudes "get away" with their attitudes because nobody stops them. So if you give them attitude back you get attention from them. They understand "attitude" and think it deserves respect, because they seem to get respect (as they see it) from others.

A (not very good) example:

In a very popular grocery store recently. A woman was on her cell phone and arguing VERY loudly over it with some guy. It was unbeliveably annoying and very loud.

I very simply turned around, faced her, and barked/commanded "Hey! Get OFF THE PHONE!" It wasn't "hey could you keep it down please?" or anything like that.

I've never seen a person "scurry" before, but that is what she did. She immediatley shut up and literally "scurried" down an aisle. I completely controlled her and got her to shut up - much to the relief of everyone around.

If I hadn't said something she'd have yapped all day.

Sometimes being "polite" is not the way to go, despite what we've all been taught.

This slightly gets into "negging", which is an aspect of "fast seduction", but I'll let you google for more info on that.

Thank you for explaining that & the more I tink about it you are totely correct in everything you said!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23NJ1983
Board Regular
Member # 11616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23NJ1983   Email 23NJ1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read the thread...That is just retarted bros.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duder, don't know if you're lurking or not but seriously man, those sexaul actions would be way too overboard... and illegal!

How would you like it if your cellmate took advantage of your feet while you were passed out in the cot next to him from a sucker punch that someone else dished you. Would you be okay waking up with a headache and his children on your toes?

Just put yourself in her place man.

Anyway, if you are still lurking, I have a viable solution for your "bribe" dilemna which avoids the whole prostitute insinuation.

Just ask her if she'd like to model her feet professionally doing the "things-you-need" for X amount of dollars (ie. whatever your bribe budget was). If she says cool, you're good. If she says she doesn't want to be on public film, then you've at least got an opening that says maybe she'd consider doing it for money anyway. Girls can vary quite differently on the whole money-prostitution insinuation (and a lot of it truly rests on how you present the idea to her - ie. jokingly/unserious=better, needily=bad, but this is a whole different topic).

...Back to my suggestion, this modeling approach circumvents the insinuation altogether, while opening the door for on-the-fly analysis that you can use to vary your approach. I used to employ this filtering method on hot chics at dance-clubs every so often and it works wonders for would-be uneasy ice-breakers about feet.

If she's only uncomfortable with appearing on film (but interested in the money), then you can say alright, we won't do it on film, but since you were once my friend, I'll offer you the same rate to partake in my private screening process that I'll be using in the future to hire other foot models. No camera's involved, just a payment for a private foot screening interview essentially. See, this still further removes the discomfort of the whole prostitution terminology.

This way, you are actually screening her for your own evaluation purposes, and for your own conscience-sake (not that I believe you'll have an issue), if you were ever considering being a foot-fetish producer one day, this could be a good training write-off for potentially crossing over into another job. But even if she catches on that it's all bogus, you can at least play it out like it was a joke all along (but you are kinda surprised she was still smart enough to catch-on... you know, "after a history of doing previously dumb things in her life, ie. getting mad at you [Smile] ") and maybe she'll do it anyway cuz you got her in a fun mood (you know, as part of the joke ...with or without the bribe cash).

If she wants more evidence of your foot filmer legitimacy, you can just tell her you are a potential subcontractor for me. And to keep it more legit, I'll actually consider your sub-contracted material if she by chance is game for the whole filming thing [Wink]

Hopefully, one of these options will take the creepy needy "bribe" position out of the equation and maybe you can get some hot feet one way or another without committing sexual assault. A needy or illegal approach will never garner good results. And don't ever do that sexual assault stuff dude. It'll get you in trouble and it's just not good for foot fetish in general.

[ December 30, 2005, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links