Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrrr,I work when this is on,is it replayed later @ nite or will I be able to download the episode on her site or somwhere else online?? This monumental material we got here it seems
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, looks like foot fetish is about to go MAINSTREEM!

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be watching that one. Holy crap.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the preview for it and I am pumped up. We have hit the big leagues [Thumbs Up] . Quentin is the unofficial "Foot Pimp" of the year and 2006 is just starting. Trya can hang just for having us on her show in prime time [Cool] . Freaking outstanding!!!! I will make an adjustment in my schedule to watch that piece. Can anyone saving/download it and put it on Wu?? This is something really special that we all need to see. Whoa, Trya! U go girl!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time and can we get the show in the uk.
IF not will some obtan captures and post the pics.
Most grateful.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I whish we had that show on TV over here in Europe as well. I'd love to see the video/caps!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have it recorded onto my computer so if someone wants to host it for others to watch I can send it
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many things revealed! Tarantino has a bad dye job and Twiggy is so fuckable!

Not that i condone swearing, but she is!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys couple of stills. I've got the video too if anybody wants it, but someone will have to host it so let me know. Honestly to me it wasn't that great...they didn't really discuss the fetish at all and Tarentino never actually admitted having a fetish haha. At any rate though it was cool to see it go mainstream and that people didn't make it seem odd. It was actually kinda cool to see the three girls on the show so open about it. None of the feet were to my taste really but hey I can be picky sometimes lol.

still 1

still 2

still 3

[ January 05, 2006, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: rockbass ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can use rapidshare to host the clip and we can download it from a link provided by you on either this site of the mousepad.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously guys... does anybody really need to be told he has a foot fetish? I think he has more than admitted it to everyone in his movie making.

One thing is for sure, if I were a writer/producer/director I would spend my days figuring out every possible reason to show bare chick feet in my movies. I have mentioned this to my wife probably 4000 times and every time she says the same thing..."Yeah, no shit!"

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Folks,

I'm so glad I checked in here. I would have missed it and ran my errans today. but, i'm going to stay put. I had no idea a celeb was so open about his love of feet!!! great for us!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Seriously guys... does anybody really need to be told he has a foot fetish? I think he has more than admitted it to everyone in his movie making.

I wasn't saying that but if you watch the clip he totally avoids the whole label of foot fetish. I just found it interesting.

Anyways I'm trying to get the file online...guess I'll try rapidshare. It might be a fairly big file though because the segment is 8 minutes long. I'll post the link when it's done.

mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you can find a way to post the clip. Looks from the stills that it is pretty good television viewing!! lol... no shit huh?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How big is the file? I maybe know some places to store it.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links