Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
I almost felt a bit embarassed for the guy, but he showed poise and charisma and he didnt deny anything. He made it seem like it was just part of the type of person he was, the crowd loved it, the models loved it, and Tyra seemed to enjoy it as well. She should have been barefoot in the first scene but no big deal. It's nice that we have a representative of high caliber such as Quentin, and now theres a crowd full of people as well as anyone else who watches that show that are fully aware of foot fetishism, and will probably notice feet or guys more. Kinda cool, and was neat.

I felt pretty damn proud of Quentin up there telling the world on prime time TV, "This is "me" and I LOVE feet." I thought Tyra did an excellent job of not making "Q" feel embarassed or on the spot about his fondness for feet. I found nothing wrong with the word, fondness and thought the piece was well done and great for us... thank you Tyra. I know we, Wu-sters, can be a hard crowd to please, but "Q" put it out there for us and we should be so proud of him. He probably is a member here and we don't know it. Go Quentin!! Go Trya!! [Wu]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q should of picked number 2 and unloaded one onto tyra's shoe...
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyicon
Loyal Member
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyicon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really knew he was one of us when he asked them to show their soles!!!!

By the way, I would have voted for number 2!!

But she looked better with the mask on, but come to think of it so did the other two.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was pretty proud of him too. and i think he made the right choice in foot models. she had them beat by far, not to mention the way she talked about her feet was way sexier.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good interview. Quentin was fine in pushing away the obsession or fetish label because it is related to a fixation. Foot fondness is much more realistic and fair to foot lovers. Not all guys are obsessed with feet and the way he called it avoids generalizations!
Tyra behaved very well and treated the theme with respect and in a fun, relaxed way.
As for the foot model, iŽd go for number 3. She had smaller feet and prettier toes!
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After watching the film I think Q handled it really well. I would have felt VERY uncomfortable if I was in his position.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I taped it thanks to a tip from Elzebeth, but I'll get it from that link as soon as possible anyway.

Who is she? [Roll Eyes] Elzbennet maybe? [Violent] lol
Kiss [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Rockbass,

It had a 41 minute wait time after 34 downloads.

I don't wait that long to eat at a restaurant on a holiday.

FTP would have been a good option, but I only know how to upload on FTP. I don't know what info I'd need to provide to receive files to download.

For me to put it on your server with FTP, you'd have to provide the Host Name/Address, User ID, and Password for me to login. But that's totally up to you if you'd wanna give that out man.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarentino picked the best available model.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spyicon:
You really knew he was one of us when he asked them to show their soles!!!!

YES! I was thinking the same thing! I would also need to see the soles if I were judging that competition. That was awesome!

In so many more ways than one, Quentin's a soul/sole man!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have picked model #2, she was sooo hott, hott feet and what a booty, but after her model #1 would have beeen my next pick, the third model did nothing for me, and how sexy did tyra look??
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the whole interview was a very positive thing for foot guys and acceptance of foot guys everywhere. The word fetish has a very negative connotation in many peoples minds. Like, if a guy has a fetish, no matter what kind of fetish it is, it means that he is sneaking around in peoples houses stealing underwear from unsuspecting women and taking them home to wear them for a couple of days... that is after he finishes sniffing and rubbing them on his face for a week or so.

I think for many people "fetish" = twisted, freak, pervert, guy.

As unfortunate as that is, I can totally understand avoiding that label on national TV. Quentin did seem pleased with the whole thing and not embarrassed at all. I am very open about my fetish and I would have handled myself much the same way as Quentin did I think.

I wonder if he is reading this now...

If you are Quentin... Thanks for your honesty.

[Smile]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Q ...thank you thank you..lol Say, RockBass...how do you download that file from the link you posted on here?I can't seem to click the right one?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... the way she talked about her feet was way sexier.

I thought # 2 was the winner, but the confidence of # 1 is probably what edge it out for her in the end. There is something positive to say about a confident woman... not cockiness, but sexy confidence is ooh so appealing. Checking the soles sealed the deal with me about Quentin. You could tell Trya learned something when she said, "You are checking the soles, too?" [Big Grin] That piece with Quentin is something positive for us to keep in our personal Pretty Feet History Books . Again, thank you Trya [Thumbs Up] .

[ January 06, 2006, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey wrinklesguy....when you click the link a screen will pop up to select between a premium download and free download. Obviously choose the free. After that the next page comes up with the text "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait X seconds." The most I've seen it was 30 seconds...after that countdown is up youll have to type in a random word the website makes so that they can verify it isnt a computer trying to download the file, but rather an actual person. Hit the start download button next to it. Hope this helps.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links