Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i think Q.T. handeled it well. i like that he used the word fondness instead of fetish because fetish does sound a little negative. He didn't look nervous at all he was very opened about it. i thank tyra for recognizing Q.T. fetish on her show because she didn't have to do it but she wanted to, just to let everyone now that liking female feet is not taboo and that it can be attractive to women. Because you see in the show tyra went through the trouble to get her feet pretty just for Q.T. again, she didn't have to do it but she wanted to and its because she thinks this is a qute thing and that it sould be recognized in a positive way.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COMEskoopMEup
Board Regular
Member # 11365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COMEskoopMEup   Email COMEskoopMEup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's up guys...

i put the video on YOUTUBE...

http://www.youtube.com/?v=9raAcVI5LmI

so you can just copy paste the link and you guys can see it. this show was awesome! thanks for whoever downloaded it.

foot fondness will be mainstream soon enough!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that was great, thanks Rockbass.

I liked #2 the best, i would have cracked the **** up if quentin said he loves footjobs....lol.

I would say about 96% of the audience/camera people/execs...even TYRA would have been like WHAT..? What's a footjob..?

The public is still very naive..lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish tyra banks could have taken her shoes off and exposed her big long soles

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A.) I agree that Q. played it just right.
B.) I would have had a completely different "talent" portion of the show, but then again, it was daytime TV.
C.) Where will be the follow up to this competition that the winner was supposed to forwarded to?

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the show myself.

I though #3 had the best feet, but her face didn't look as good as I thought it would. But if she asked me to worship her feet, I'll do it without thinking twice. Girl nunber 2 had a very attractive face. If the three ladies were wearing footwear that didn't reveal their toes, I would've chosen girl number 2 based on face alone. I thought she was the most attractive of the three.

I couldn't believe he picked the first girl. She would've been last on my list.

I would've reacted the same way Tarentino did when Tyra used the word "obsession" to describe his fetish. It sounds a bit "phycho-stalking", something that would turn some women off. But at the same time, there's nothing wrong with the word "fetish".

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Just saw the show myself.

I though #3 had the best feet, but her face didn't look as good as I thought it would. But if she asked me to worship her feet, I'll do it without thinking twice. Girl nunber 2 had a very attractive face. If the three ladies were wearing footwear that didn't reveal their toes, I would've chosen girl number 2 based on face alone. I thought she was the most attractive of the three.

I couldn't believe he picked the first girl. She would've been last on my list.

Yeah out of the three, though I really didn't like any of them, #3 would have been my choice as well.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldve chosen the second or 3rd one.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably would have chosen the 2nd one. But if its based on what they did/said, 1 would be my choice, I think somebody said it earlier, It seems like shes been around a foot guy or two in her time. lol

Also, I think he did handle it very well, I probably would have freaked out lol

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlord79
Board Regular
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlord79   Email footlord79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely would have gone with #2. She looked pretty hot from head to toe! Feet looked unbelievable. They looked soft and those arches, my god! Would rate them in this order, #2, #1, and #3.
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i missed it will someone please find a way to post a link to watch some of the episode please!?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
... the way she talked about her feet was way sexier.

I thought # 2 was the winner, but the confidence of # 1 is probably what edge it out for her in the end. There is something positive to say about a confident woman... not cockiness, but sexy confidence is ooh so appealing. Checking the soles sealed the deal with me about Quentin. You could tell Trya learned something when she said, "You are checking the soles, too?" [Big Grin] That piece with Quentin is something positive for us to keep in our personal Pretty Feet History Books . Again, thank you Trya [Thumbs Up] .
Hey I agree with you. I like the feet of number two. the toes on three were fine too. but number one knew how to carry herself better when it came to her feet. so, given his choices, good call Q.

I'm glad the show was handled so well. For those who like hose covered feet (like me) it was not a let down at all. I hope that another show like that comes on. If more celebs admit their fondness for feet, heels, or both.. then it will be more mainstream and less a fetish. then we'll be able to talk about it more openly. I'm seeing that trend slowly taking shape.

Lovely thread. Glad I popped in to check it out, although my comments are coming a bit late. My girlfriend even watched it, in case i missed it, knowing I like the topic.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a huge fan of Tyra Banks, but I have to admit the way she presented her feet to Quentin was sexy as all hell! The way she put them in his lap, talked about her pedicure, and did it all with a sexy demeanor...very nice! Bonus points to Tyra.

I wonder how much fan mail her show has gotten concerning that particular episode.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
I think the whole interview was a very positive thing for foot guys and acceptance of foot guys everywhere. The word fetish has a very negative connotation in many peoples minds. Like, if a guy has a fetish, no matter what kind of fetish it is, it means that he is sneaking around in peoples houses stealing underwear from unsuspecting women and taking them home to wear them for a couple of days... that is after he finishes sniffing and rubbing them on his face for a week or so.

I think for many people "fetish" = twisted, freak, pervert, guy.

As unfortunate as that is, I can totally understand avoiding that label on national TV. Quentin did seem pleased with the whole thing and not embarrassed at all. I am very open about my fetish and I would have handled myself much the same way as Quentin did I think.

Agree with everything you said here. I thought it was obvious (to the foot folk, anyway), why he used fondness instead, but you worded it just right for anyone who didn't get it yet.

As for me...I probably would have done the same thing, but I also would have probably had a "sniff test" and made the whole thing seem weird to non foot people, defeating the purpose. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought it was fantastic, Q represented us with such tact and class. hell yeah! i liked the second girl's feet the best, her type of meaty high arched feet do it for me every time, but #1 was the prettiest and the sexiest i thought.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links