Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Tyra Banks confronts Tarentino
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the smallest I could get it down to and still have decent quality is 31MB which I guess isn't horrible for an 8:30 minute clip. But maybe someone with a quick connection can download it and resize it if everyone feels the file is too big. 56k users it's time to upgrade [Big Grin]

http://rapidshare.de/files/10463289/tarentino.wmv.html

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched this show....much ado about nothing. He avoided the word fetish like the plague. Said he had a "fondness" for feet. Gice me a break....ya suck feet, ya suck feet, don't dodge it!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind hosting the file.

I get tagged the same amount every month regardless of what happens.

How do we go about it?

Just don't get too tech on me, or you will lose me. Ask Bondo about that one. [Confused]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link. I would've died if Tyra had put those feet in my lap like that.

Quentin blew it though. I vote for #3 hands (or feet) down.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked it just fine, actually. I would have picked the one in the middle myself, but the one he did pick would do as well. I taped it thanks to a tip from Elzebeth, but I'll get it from that link as soon as possible anyway.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Quentin did great. So what if he avoided the term "fetish". He definitely admitted to liking feet, and that's good enough for me. He didn't deny it or try to hide it, he just relabeled it.

I think he seemed a little nervous about being confronted about it. It was so nice of Tyra to get a pedicure just for him.

That confirms it for me. Awesome!

As for my vote for "Americas Top Foot Model", I'm with Jedi. I would've chosen Model #2.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is the best thing I have ever seen on TV!

Thanks a lot for posting that link.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched it yet but I have it on Tivo and I will be checking it out later. Judging from you guys, sounds like there was some good stuff.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought he looked a little embaraased. I can't blame him. No one knows about my fetish cuz people are not that understanding and are judgemental.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2 all day...High arches is a easy win for me everytime. (as long as the toes are good too,and #2 definately had nice toes)

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Jedi I don't know how I'd get that one too you either since its such a large file lol. I guess it doesn't seem like anyone is having problems with rapidshare though...but if you do wanna host it maybe download it from that link and then upload it to your server? Thats not too tech right? [Laugh] [Cheers]

No problem on the clip guys. Glad you can watch it! Definatly if anyone else hears of any more feet on TV things shoot me a PM or something so I can get clips again.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for getting that clip up man! That was actually really cool!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost felt a bit embarassed for the guy, but he showed poise and charisma and he didnt deny anything. He made it seem like it was just part of the type of person he was, the crowd loved it, the models loved it, and Tyra seemed to enjoy it as well. She should have been barefoot in the first scene but no big deal. It's nice that we have a representative of high caliber such as Quentin, and now theres a crowd full of people as well as anyone else who watches that show that are fully aware of foot fetishism, and will probably notice feet or guys more. Kinda cool, and was neat.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I would have gone for # 2 too....but I can see why he went for #1. She was very open with ehr feet and you could tell shes been around a footman or two in her life.... [Wink]
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rockbass,

It had a 41 minute wait time after 34 downloads.

I don't wait that long to eat at a restaurant on a holiday.

FTP would have been a good option, but I only know how to upload on FTP. I don't know what info I'd need to provide to receive files to download.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links