Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever kissed a woman's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you ever kissed a woman's feet?
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I guess it's obvious what the answer to that question probably is for many guys here [Smile] . To the point: I'm hoping to get a girlfriend soon and have had my eyes on a few ladies lately, one of whom seems like a really cool person (though she's almost certainly unattainable in my regard). Obviously, if I end up really loving my girlfriend...things will happen. Just thought I'd ask this: the very first time you gave special attention to a woman's feet (kiss, suckle, etc), what was her reaction? I know women are likely to react differently, but I'm just wondering what I might expect so I'll know what's "normal."
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! She seemed to love it. I think girls like kissing moreso than sucking, licking, but I could be wrong.
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! And the responce was very good. She said to me as I was doing it " Ive never had any one kiss my feet before, Im getting turned on dont stop " One thing led to another..
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started out by massaging her feet,she really like that,then moved up to kissing them,then the rest of the good stuff,and after 10 yrs of being married to her,she still think's that feet are ugly and nasty lol.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend doesnt mind me kissing her feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
The very first time you gave special attention to a woman's feet (kiss, suckle, etc), what was her reaction? I know women are likely to react differently, but I'm just wondering what I might expect so I'll know what's "normal."

Depending on how you set the stage and work up to these activities, it could be anything from pulling them quickly away in disgust to "oooh, I like that!" Most will probably be in between those two somewhere.

But to answer your first question- In my case, I didn't perform thses activities on my loving wife until we had been married for almost 23 years (about two years ago). I wrote her a letter while she was away to "break the ice", then we discussed some aspects of it a little before I "took action." In the veins of being a very loving and at least trying to understand wife, she was very submissive from the beginning. She also is extremely ticklish and I was expecting that to be an issue, but she's barely ever even giggled when I massage and kiss her feet or suck her toes.

I'd be lying if I said that she was not a little apprehensive at first. This was a very new and surprising revelation for her. She had never considered her feet pretty, much less arousing, so it took her a bit to get used to that. I'm sure she was somewhat concerned about being ticklish, and whether she'd be able to fulfill my wishes because of it. But with each time we've done feet activities, she's gotten more and more relaxed and into it to the point that she now is very activiely participating physically and verbally.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to overcome two things. 1- my lady is super ticklish. I've never met someone so ticklish.. and i'm super ticklish. prior to me, no one was as ticklish as I. I mean she's ticklish 90% of her body!!!!! so that was the first hurdle. 2-shes' self-concious about how much her feet sweat. something I so enjoy thoroughly. on top of that, a perk for me, though she sweats a lot, it doesn't have a harsh or overpowering scent ... just perfect for me (one who like subtle scents).

so, after overcoming hurdle one... i was the first man to ever touch her feet, let alone come close to kissing them. she was intrigued. part of her wanted to pull away in discuss.. the other part was touched that i wanted to get that close to her that even her 'less attractive' parts turned me on. she also like the fact i took great pains to not make her feel ticklish and i was very respectful of her needs.

because i worked with her needs, now she actually looks forward to me playing with her feet from time to time. to her, it's one of the most endearing parts of me.. the ability to work with her needs.

trust me, it took a lot of working about and around the ticklish part. but it was so worth it.

a woman's response is as diverse as there are women out there. so, be prepared for anything and work with what you have and you'll get what you want (no always the way you want, but you'll get it)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back in the day with my ex, she really enjoyed the attention i gave her feet when i kissed and sucked her toes and feet... those were good times. It's the spoiling feeling that girls like when you pay special attention to something like their feet.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uno1:
I know women are likely to react differently, but I'm just wondering what I might expect so I'll know what's "normal."

There really is no "normal" reaction when it comes to that sort of thing. All gals are different and their reactions will vary based on any number of factors including their open-mindedness (or lack thereof), inhibitions (if any), past experiences, and so forth. There's really no way to accurately predict what response you'll get, so your best bet is to simply approach the situation with confidence & charisma and let her fill in the blanks from there. I've known gals who could throw some serious curve balls in this department, enough so to where their reactions just could not have been predicted in advance. I've known gals who loved wild & kinky sex to the point of practically being nymphomaniacs, and yet they absolutely recoiled with disgust at the idea of a man putting his lips to their feet. You just never know what to expect, but that can't allow that to deter you from getting out there and giving it your all.

On a positive note, in my particular case the first gal whose feet/toes I kissed/sucked was a rather shy & quiet gal with a great sense of humor who had no prior experiences with a man at her feet, but she knew full well of my fetish from the outset she and was very open-minded to the idea of exploring my passion in the name of pleasure. Her initial reaction the first time was that it felt far more ticklish to her than anything else, but once we got past that hump through repeated bouts she began to warm up to the whole thing very quickly. Here I am many moons later and I'm happy to say that she and I are still incredibly close today and the foot action with her is better than it's ever been. I wish you luck!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness, yes! I'm 47, and I did it way back when is was way out of the mainstream! Still loving it today!!!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim enjoyed it, it was after a date very early into our relationship. I was giving her a foot massage through her hose and couldn't help the sexy smell of her feet. I simply asked if i could suck on her toes. She already knew that I had a foot fetish and would tease me by wearing sexy open toe shoes with awesome pedicures. I simply tore the toe part out ofher hose and smelled between her toes, which in turn led me to suckong on each of her toes while she was spreading her toes apart... She had never dated a man that liked her feet sexually but was very open minded about it.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The responses I got on various occasions :
" We have a foot fetish here, don't we ?
" This is so cute from you"
" Ieeuuuuuuuuuuu "
" That tickles"

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually discussed the initial reaction of some girls whom I've been involved with just to see what they were thinking/feeling at the "moment of truth" so to speak. For the most part, they were quite surprised and taken aback having me start to suck on their toes. However, the surprised feeling didn't last too long once they began to feel the sensations on their feet. To describe their thoughts/reaction in a brief sentence, they said their initial thought was, "What the....??? Oh, wow! That feels pretty good!" I'm sure there are girls out there who would be grossed out by having their toes sucked and their feet licked and kissed. I guess I'm fortunate that I haven't run into many of them.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first girl who I experienced this with was 16. No don't worry, I was 16 too. [Smile] She knew I liked her feet, but it took some time before I told her. This was several years before Abby (on Soles of Silk) got me open to things. Anyhow, she liked it and it made her smile.

Abby of course, was a different ball game, sticking her feet at me every minute she could. But I've also dated several other girls who were the same way and LOVED the attention.

I have only dated one girl, for about a month, who hated having her feet touched. She hated feet all together, so that was a lost cause. But once when she was drunk she stuck her feet at me and told me she loved having them touched!?!?!?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She hated feet all together, so that was a lost cause. But once when she was drunk she stuck her feet at me and told me she loved having them touched!?!?!?

LOL, oh the humanity! Gotta relocate that gal's home next to a vineyard.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links