Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever kissed a woman's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you ever kissed a woman's feet?
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of my past girlfriends and now my wife had any problems with foot play. A couple were kind of surprised and perhaps a bit taken back, but eventually grew into liking it. The others seemed to really like it (the sensation of licking and toe sucking) right away. My wife loves the sensation of having her feet kissed and licked and loves to feel dominant with it (which is perfect for me). So go for it, but go slow at first. Most girls will be responsive, I think, as long as you take it easy.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I'd forgotten this topic for a while. Never replied.

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
However, the surprised feeling didn't last too long once they began to feel the sensations on their feet. To describe their thoughts/reaction in a brief sentence, they said their initial thought was, "What the....??? Oh, wow! That feels pretty good!"

Cool. Aren't feet supposed to be linked to a woman's other zones?

Any other tales/updates? [Smile]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say a good move is if you're more than friends with the girl, start with a massage, then say you have really pretty feet, then go in for the kiss.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I'd say a good move is if you're more than friends with the girl, start with a massage, then say you have really pretty feet, then go in for the kiss.

he's right i think. with my current girlfriend, i used to give her massages (before we got together) with a fair bit of oil and see how she'd react to that, in the massage i gave her feet every sensation i could think of, including massaging her toes simulating what it would be like if someone sucked them. she loved it, and sure enough after we got together and to this day she loves getting her feet kissed, sucked, everything.

on a side note, with every other girlfriend, we've been in bed and before i licked the honey pot i would start by kissing their feet and working my way up from there, and i'd see what their reaction was to the feet part. thats also good way [Thumbs Up]

good luck!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few days ago I was giving my girlfriend a foot massage, and I started to kiss her feet in random spots all over her soles and toes. We have been dating for a year, so she is comfortable with everything I do basically. She immediately told me how good it felt, so I decided to start sucking her toes a little bit. I heard her gasp and then smile as she closed her eyes. I knew she was enjoying it so I proceded to lick her feet all over and she ended up loving it. I am now in the clear for licking her feet and toes as much as I please!! Even though she commented on me having a foot fetish afterwards, she was happy with finding out about this fetish I have and thought it was cute. I waited a while but it was worth it!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stories [Smile]
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The first girl who I experienced this with was 16. No don't worry, I was 16 too. [Smile]

LMAO [Laugh]
I'm glad u cleared that up, Patrick!

Although I was aware of my fetish @ an early age...I didn't experience it until I reached my early 20s. (It was with an older woman.) I'll never forget! The 1st time I had her alone--in my apartment--I could barely contain my excitement!!! Just seconds after we got inside, I knelt down & gently kissed both feet, even before she took her shoes off!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had a positive reaction to my ministrations but it was something that I let "evolve"; ie. I didn't go right for the cookies. I was never abashed about offering foot massages but waited until I was sure she was confident in my "normality" before I allowed my true, full-blown interest in her feet to become evident. In general, women don't want a relationship that leads-off with the "kinky" or "sexually unusual".

There was one exception to the above caveat but that's a story for another time.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes of course! The 1st time i did i was 23 and it was a secretary that was 38 that i worked with. She and i flirted for a few weeks and she called me one night to watch a movie at her place. When I arrived she led me up the stairs to her apartment and as she was walking i could see her soles some since she was wearing clogs. She had a great tan and I knew I was going for her feet that night! Well we were sitting on her couch kind of watching a movie and i commented on her legs looking nice and she grabbed my hand to let me touch her leg and feel how smooth it was. Me being an opportunist just swung her leg up on my lap and just grabbed her shoe and slowly slid it off. She just looked at me and giggled and smiled so i started to rub her foot some and next thing i know she swings her other foot up on my lap and layed back and closed her eyes. That was my green light and i just started kissing her feet all over and they were great, She had size 7 and had blue nail ppolish and her feet were tan, they were awesome!! I did try and smell them some but hardly any scent which was the only disappointing part of the night. Needless to say that led to other things and i didnt leave her apartment until the next morning. That was my 1st time and it went very well. But I have dated 2 girls that when I 1st had an opportunity to get to their feet they had bad reactions and were like" feet oh no feet are gross" so I got nowhere with both of those girls. Some are just closed minded and will not open up to that sort of thing. Out of the many women I have come in contact with and had my way with their feet only 3 have had bad reactions, 2 were girlfriends, 1 was a fling. So overall my percentage has been good but u just have to ease into it with some tact, its a numbers game. I will admit that I still think about those 3 that got away, but will make up for it in the future. Thats my take on it and hopefully anyones 1st kiss and reaction goes well! [Big Grin]

[ March 25, 2008, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: moneyman ]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many, Many times!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just yet. But hopefully soon I will get a girlfriend and will tell her that I have a foot fetish.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's goes my next novel! LOL Those of you who know me - also know this is true... I ramble on and on ....

As a woman who has only recently had her feet worshipped, kissed, toes sucked, soles licked, nibbled etc., and yes - who is also very ticklish - I was hesitant in my thinking but I was also curious. I think to start - you would want the woman to be comfortable enough with you as a person. Trust has a lot to do with it. Feel connected... but I would say that my favorite part was having my soles licked and yes.... running the tongue in and around the toes and then gently sucking up until it pops out of the mouth...

But I would start slow - Build her trust and some night start with a foot massage -- almost every woman would kill for one of those... and then maybe lay your cheek on the top of her foot and comment Wow it's so soft...gently inhale to get a smell and to check her reaction... gently run a finger in between each toe during the massage and tell her she has beautiful feet - everyone woman loves to be told something about her is beautiful. Eventually she'll want to keep hearing it and might even start to believe it. And if she starts to believe it - you're going to find heaven! LOL

Just don't pounce on her right away -- unless she's all for it! Women are repulsed if they feel forced to do something that is foreign to them... give it a chance. I think almost every woman will come around.

Whew... after all that I wish I could get it right now! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

You're cool, perfectpeds. [Smile]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you did a mighty fine way of describing it perfect ped.. got me thinking in that venue now!

RPM

p.s. what a romantic picture you did paint

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you did a mighty fine way of describing it perfect ped.. got me thinking in that venue now!

RPM

p.s. what a romantic picture you did paint

Hope your wife appreciates it! wink wink

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links