Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever kissed a woman's feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you ever kissed a woman's feet?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh she does:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I did it was with my first girlfriend, I was 17 at the time , we were making out and one thing led to another so.. during foreplay I was kissing her whole boddy, going and lower and I just did it. She asked " do you like my feet? " and I told her there were very pretty , since that day I started having lots of foot action. [Wink]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women do react differently - some are surprised and some really like it and are thus converted! Just like asking out a woman - do it for you - not for them. It is a generous act so there is a duplicitous nature to my prior statement. I say do it for U cuz, we tend to get paralyzed by having both sides of the convo in our head. Like many of these threads - Hey, they say "No" a lot. So go for the YES!

U can get close enuf to have sex with her and suck her toes as you play - she will feel ENGULFED not Rammed.

I shot Anna yesterday and she asked how feet fit into mainstream sex - I told her there is no mainstream with me - and her pupils dialated. Whoo Ah! How do you make hot chocolate? You heat it up to a simmer - otherwise it will get as hot, but BURN!

Out

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nicely put Elvzz. It's true that if you aren't sweating it and you make it feel natural, most will give in to it out of curiosity at first but it sure feels good when those toes are being lavishly licked! mmmmm-mmmm-good!

I just wonder how long it will be before I have that experience again! Keeping in mind that I am a woman and of course need more of a connection that JUST SEX>>> -- damn I wish I was a man.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Elvzz! I think it's important that everyone does it for themselves, instead of worrying about what other people will think. The bottom line is you can't control what other people think. It's totally out of your hands and, as such, you shouldn't waste your time and energy on it. If you become preoccupied with it, then you don't come off doing it as something natural and, as a result, your actions become stilted and not natural. Then you begin looking suspicious and you look like you're hiding something, which will make the entire scene very uncomfortable for everyone involved.

As long as a woman is comfortable with you when you're one on one, kissing a woman's feet/sucking on her toes should be treated as a natural thing that you do and not something you need to fret over.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've kissed my girlfriend's feet, on occasion.
Wow, very nostalgic to see a thread with Calico Jack involved!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your question is not a stupid one. Many people have desires which they have been unable to yet explore. You need to be patient with your girlfriend in fully revealing your admiration of her feet. The vast majority of women have been taught by society that their feet are ugly, and a guy who wants to put his lips upon them must be mentally ill. Actually, the loving a woman's beautiful, soft feet is an incredibly romantic experience. You should first start by giving your lady foot massages with high quality, warm, foot lotion. Also, take her out shoe shopping, the ladies love an attentive shoe shopping boy. It is also important that you not focus too much attention solely upon her beautiful feet. Women want to feel that you love their whole body.
Again, have patience with your girl and have fun.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here who hasn't can't really be interested in feet, for myself there must be at least 50 different girls who's feet I've played with.

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have kissed feet are several occasions. They loved it
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have i kissed a womans feet?

no. not really my thing.

:-)

Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes..

With one of my more serious girlfriends of years gone by I used it as a breaking the ice to my whole foot fetish thing. It was early on in the flirty making out stage we were hanging out in her room and the night before she had put here bare feet on my face and asked if "they smell" I figured she was a foot girl so I gave it a whirl.... Yeah worked very well.. from that night on ever blow job she ever gave me had her feet wrapped around the base of my dick.

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links