Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best foot scene in a movie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: best foot scene in a movie
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,
what's the best foot scene in a movie that you saw. i love watching "breakfast at tiffan's" just to see audrey hepburn's feet at the end of the film, where she puts her pantyhose on inside a cab.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salma Heyak's Dusk till Dawn Dance always comes to mind.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
death proof has foot scenes all over.. pretty hot stuff!

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
War of the Roses - an under the table scene were Danny Devito is getting a through the pants FJ. Follow-up later with Kathleen Turner rubbing her feet on Devito's crotch to "get his attention."

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRfeet69
Board Regular
Member # 8399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRfeet69         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree death proof...non stop rosario dawsons feet
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Salma Heyak's Dusk till Dawn Dance always comes to mind.

The "BE" all to "END" all. Period (IMHO) [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
War of the Roses - an under the table scene were Danny Devito is getting a through the pants FJ. Follow-up later with Kathleen Turner rubbing her feet on Devito's crotch to "get his attention."

MoMan

This is my #2.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though there have been a number of movies that I thought had some good scenes, the only one that leaps into my mind is a scene from "Married to the Mob". Michell Pfieffer's feet had a couple of minutes of screen time that I truly enjoyed. Oh, yes, "Overboard" had Goldie Hawn's legs & feet on display in various scenes for the first 45 minutes of the film.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andre the butcher ...has a smoking hot foot scene in it!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about kathleen turner in v.i. warshawski, great scene with nylon feet and dangling high hell
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOoh let's not forget Poison Ivy 2 LILY with Alyssa Milano in the bed sleep and the phone wakes her up and she moves her feet around. The camera shows great close ups of her soles.
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Married to the Mob scene is legendary!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote salma hayek in dusk till dawn. Beatiful feet, nice black polish, and look who is sucking on her toes.. Quentin Tarantino!

I cant remember the name of the movie of my second best, maybe you guys could help, it featured a guy sucking on sofia vergara's toes. I think Tim Allen was in it..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links