Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best foot scene in a movie (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: best foot scene in a movie
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brittney Murphy in Cherry Falls where she has foot massage and toe sucked for few seconds, thats really sexy
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
death proof...im only 30 mins into the movie, and im already in love with it
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:

I cant remember the name of the movie of my second best, maybe you guys could help, it featured a guy sucking on sofia vergara's toes. I think Tim Allen was in it..

I believe it was Big Trouble

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember there was a part in City of Industry where I think Dana Barron Gives Stephen Dorf a long fj while he is trying to do the math about their heist on her back. Imagine being him for all the takes it took to get that right? lol I would have drawn it out as long as I could.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:

A Footlover's Paradise for any DVD collector!!! [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:

A Footlover's Paradise for any DVD collector!!! [Cool]
I know! Gratuitous sole shots of Sydney Tamiia Poitier and Rosario Dawson [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of close ups of Sandra Bullock's feet in Speed 2
Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were showing 'Flashdance' this weekend and it reminded me of the scene where Jennifer Beals (?) and Michael Nouri (?) are out at dinner and she puts her foot in his crotch right as his ex stops by the table. She really makes him sweat and try to keep his composure talking to her while she continues to work him under the table. Worth the price of admission right there. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone's forgetting Uma Thurmans feet in kill bill there is a mega close up of both her soles right upto the camera for like 2 minutes, also lucy liu in charlies angels when shes rubbing her feet on that guys head & backs massaging him is hot

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best foot scene in a movie, in my opinion, involved Robin Givens in Rage in Harlem. There was a scene where she was sleeping and there was a lovely lingering shot of her pretty feet where the male character, played by Forrest Whittaker, was inspecting her feet. Wow, that was nice!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Salma Heyak's Dusk till Dawn Dance always comes to mind.

this first response should've ended the thread [Smile]

nothing else comes close imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Last week a friend jokingly put on Robocop on our OnDemand box. Well, I was bored tonight and watched Robocop 2. There is a scene where he's remembering his wife and in it, she sticks her barefoot out from beyond a wall and then her leg. He goes to her and then it shows her feet running up the steps. Right after that, he's in the bedroom and her soles are right at the camera, like the photos we see here, and he tickles her soles with his fingers. Didn't know this existed, so it was a nice little sequence.

Patrick

jokingly? robocop is a classic [Cool]

but yeah the scene in robocop 2 is pretty hot

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not so my friend @ mighty mike...andre the butcher has the best foot scene i ever saw in a movie...i also like fast times at ridgemont high foot scene & slither has a sexy foot scene!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
not so my friend @ mighty mike...andre the butcher has the best foot scene i ever saw in a movie...i also like fast times at ridgemont high foot scene & slither has a sexy foot scene!!

i have on demand, what channel is this movie andre the butcher on?

another scene that just came to mind is from "detroit rock city"

shannon tweed squeezes edward furlong's boner through his boxers with her red toes and he cums [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say :

The Secret to my success car scene is one of my favorites. Also in "My Super EX-GF" there are several scenes w/ uma's feet...very nice

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links