Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best foot scene in a movie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: best foot scene in a movie
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say hands down Death Proof and Jackie Brown! Absolutely gratuitous sole shots in both of these awesome Tarantino flicks!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death Proof - Sydney Pottier

Jonnie B Good - Uma sticks her feet in Anthony Michael Halls face.

Making Mr Right - Ann Magnuson pedal pumping long toes opening credits. John Malkovich smells her feet in pantyhose later in the movie!

Big Bounce - Sara Foster puts her feet on Owen Wilson.

Jackie Brown and Dusk til Dawn are shockers fersher

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
andre the butcher ...has a smoking hot foot scene in it!

That's awesome that another person in these forums even saw that movie. It was a good scene but i have seen so many good ones that it is just to ard for me to pick one.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Alba in "Paranoid".... suck movie but not this part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlri5IcMqM

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, seeing Audrey flash her feet in a cab in BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS is hot!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Cain...yes I like to watch corny movies sometimes too lol!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to say TERMS of ENDEARMENT. With me, it's all about the "eye candy!" [Tongue] Shirley MacLaine and Debra Winger play mother & daughter in this 80's film classic. For those of you who've already seen it (which I'm hoping is the vast majority) know exactly which scene I'm talking about!

Both of 'em...TOGETHER...lying on the bed... [Drool] IN THE POSE!!!!! [Drool] discussing sex, of all things. The reason this is my #1 pic is simple. They must've showed off their bare soles for at least 90 seconds str8!!! Not to mention, their feet are FABULOUS!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week a friend jokingly put on Robocop on our OnDemand box. Well, I was bored tonight and watched Robocop 2. There is a scene where he's remembering his wife and in it, she sticks her barefoot out from beyond a wall and then her leg. He goes to her and then it shows her feet running up the steps. Right after that, he's in the bedroom and her soles are right at the camera, like the photos we see here, and he tickles her soles with his fingers. Didn't know this existed, so it was a nice little sequence.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elvezz, what a great call! I'd almost forgotten about that scene in "Making Mr. Right". I do recall re-winding that part many times.

I have mentioned a couple of times before that I attribute my passion for feet to a bunch of old movies:

As I grew up, the few channels that were available (3) were hard-pressed for entertainment on Saturday afternoons so they ran a bunch of old movies, many of which were "Swashbucklers".
The era in which these movies were produced had an unmanageable number of censorship laws; for directors, few options were left to portray a woman as sexually available or vulnerable. The loophole was to show them barefoot. They didn't show her feet specifically (ala Tarentino) but you always saw this character barefoot. At least for me, this meant barefoot=sexy.

I don't recall the titles of all the movies, though I still have images that my memory retains of a bunch of very sexy women, some of whom went on to great stardom. Maureen O'Hara comes to mind. I'm sure the scenes were brief but they had such an impact that they seemed minutes long.

Go watch an old adventure movie. You may well be surprised at the number of exposed feet and the implications the director was trying to communicate.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE CREW. When Carrie Anne Moss gets her toes sucked. Her toes are very sexy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
andre the butcher ...has a smoking hot foot scene in it!

Was bored and there was nothing on t.v. so I selected this movie from the "on-demand" list just for the hell of it, knowing it was going to be a cheesy movie. Man, was I glad I picked it. That foot scene was awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ljjnico:
I'd say hands down Death Proof and Jackie Brown! Absolutely gratuitous sole shots in both of these awesome Tarantino flicks!

i agree and i like the scene in dusk til dawn that he was in of course:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about the scene in that micheal j fox film when he is in a car with a woman who kicks of her shoes and shows her nylon clad feet to the music of Yello's oh yea. i think it was 'The secret of my success' ?
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@FTlckr26...told ya ..i'm go watch that scene again this weekend!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocodile Dundee - when Mick's taking a bath for the 1st time in a "normal" bathroom, Linda Kozlowski's character (forgot her name) acts like the maid and slowly sticks her bare leg from the door and starts to slide up and down the door trim! OMG, instant boner when I first saw it! I need to find that clip ASAP!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links