Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best foot scene in a movie (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: best foot scene in a movie
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just watched "Croc" & it has like 3 quick foot scenes in it..
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusk til Dawn, Jackie Brown and The Devil's Advocate (When Keanu Reeves sucks on Connie Nielsons toes whilst he's supposed to be making love to Charlize Theron! Damn!)

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also a scene in this film called The Governess where Minnie Driver removes her shoes and the man with her, upon noticing, slowly reaches out and holds one of her feet.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnus78:
Hey!!
Dont forget 1989 "The last Emperor" in the scene where character make with Joan Chen, the emperorīs wife, get stoned with opium in her rorm during a official ball dance, and then a woman take of her stocking and then she begins to lick and suck her toes, then puts a ring in her middle toe and says " now we are engadged" and she accepts and contiue the foot worship... wao!! what a scene!!!

That scene is unforgettable. [Mmm]

That's the main reason I purchased that DVD!!
Anyone else ever buy or rent DVDs, just to check out the foot scenes?

[ March 11, 2008, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm the last emperor ...i will have to go out & get that 1 tomorrow for sure...thanks mates!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Oh, yes, "Overboard" had Goldie Hawn's legs & feet on display in various scenes for the first 45 minutes of the film.

Goldie also gets to stomp and trample Mel Gibson's head in heels as she drives a getaway car he has just tumbled into in "Bird on a Wire"..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Claire Danes scene from Polish Wedding is on YouTube.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
venom2855
Member # 29263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for venom2855     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clerks 2, great scene with rosario Dawson getting her feet rubbed, lucky guy!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlexVaNY
Board Regular
Member # 29626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlexVaNY   Email AlexVaNY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We Own The Night has a scene where Amada (eva mendez) has her feet/soles kissed and licked. I also liked Uma Thurman's soles in Kill Bill. Any Quentin Tarantino film is sure to have some good foot scenes.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TARZAN THE APE MAN (1932) Tarzan grabs ahold of Jane's foot and massages it. Great scene, and surprising for that period. (Maureen O'Hara is Jane)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few weeks ago, I saw the movie PS I Love You, starring Hillary Swank. That movie had two good foot things in it. In one scene, a guy is lying in bed with Hillary, and picks up her bare foot, and begins biting her toes, and semi sucking on them. She giggled when he did this. Additionally, there is another scene, where you see a wonderful bare sole shot of her.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One that I neglected to mention...just couldn't bring it to mind is (yeah, OK, another old one) "Bell, Book, & Candle". Kim Novak is barefoot through almost the entire movie. There aren't any foot scenes, specifically but she's still barefoot.

I've seen "Crocodile Dundee" mentioned but not the scene where Linda Kozlowski decides to undress and take a little dip in the wild. Brief but remarkable.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BELL BOOK AND CANDLE is one of my favorites. There's a scene where it's mentioned that she got in trouble in high school for going barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the sweetest thing outtakes where Christina Applegate bites Cameron Diaz foot and receives a brutal, eye watering kick to the nose in return.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links