Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » best foot scene in a movie (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: best foot scene in a movie
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skorpious, great thought. Had almost forgotten about Linda Kozlowski in "Crocodile Dundee".

Haven't seen it mentioned: Lets not forget that brief but powerful display of Anne Bancroft's in "The Graduate". The scene was so great it was used as the poster for the movie. As a kid, I would pass by the local theater just to look at the poster and then have to conceal the raging hard-on on my walk back home.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1997 remake of the movie "Lolita" starring actress Dominique Swain has her feet bare throughout most of the movie. There's a scene where she gets her way with Jeremy Irons' character when she catches him staring at her painting her toenails and then she goes over and plants her foot square in his crotch. There's also scenes in the car with her in the backseat and she's rubbing her feet on his face and kicking him in the head. They played Irons' character up more as a foot fetishist in this version of the movie. I never read the original novel, so I don't know how it played out in it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought of this thread the other night when i was watching adaptation.there is a scene where the main female character has just taken drugs and is holding her feet.it is even the still they chose for the DVD menu

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm watching the new movie that just came out "black water" and saw like 3 or 4 foot scene's so far.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootGuy2231
Board Regular
Member # 29264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootGuy2231   Email TheFootGuy2231   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walk Hard // Jenna Fischer's Feet ! Wonderful scene.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw Paranoid with Jessica Alba, but she does have sexy feet. To be able to kiss and rub those feet would be amazing.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane Fonda: in Barbarella
Elizabeth Gorcey: in Kidco with her stinky bare soles
Reese Witherspoon in Walk The Line

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Skorpious, great thought. Had almost forgotten about Linda Kozlowski in "Crocodile Dundee".

Haven't seen it mentioned: Lets not forget that brief but powerful display of Anne Bancroft's in "The Graduate". The scene was so great it was used as the poster for the movie. As a kid, I would pass by the local theater just to look at the poster and then have to conceal the raging hard-on on my walk back home.

I heard a rumor that those aren't Anne's feet, in the poster; they're a double's!
Yes, it's a great scene, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H.O.T.S. has a good cheerleader bare soles scene in it....Used to wear out my remote and vcr rewinding that scene......... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bend It Like Beckham

There are some great close-ups during the scene when Parminder Nagra's character has her sock removed by her coach as he tends to her ankle. Parminder has some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen.

Great Expectations

Plenty of mysteriously shot close-ups of Gwyneth Paltrow's feet during the scene near the middle when she's posing.

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Never really watched this in its entirety, but I remember a scene when a woman's running up the stairs barefoot, and we see a close-up as the steps are all sticky.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

I remember watching this scene when Kate Capshaw's on a bed, and we get a close view of her feet from behind as she swings them up and down.

[ February 28, 2008, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
Reese Witherspoon in Walk The Line

Haha, yeah! "Something on your mind, Johnny?" Was certainly something on my mind. And the other bit: "Hope y'all don't mind my barefeet!" Nah, not at all my dear.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
i thought of this thread the other night when i was watching adaptation.there is a scene where the main female character has just taken drugs and is holding her feet.it is even the still they chose for the DVD menu

Holding her feet close enough to kiss 'em? [Eek!]
I absolutely love to see hands-on-feet pics like that!!! Always have, always will. [Mmm] I should rent "adaptation" this weekend!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched a french film the other week called Angel-A. It has a super tall pretty blond lady in it and towards the end of the film she is on a hotel bed doing "the pose" with her very long bare feet up behind her. The whole movie she is in a mini-skirt and heels.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crimes Of Passion - could already have been listed - Anthony Perkins savouring the smell of Kathleen Turners feet.

Whore - a guy sucks Terresa Russels shoes while she watches and giggles.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnus78
Board Regular
Member # 5811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus78   Email magnus78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!!
Dont forget 1989 "The last Emperor" in the scene where character make with Joan Chen, the emperorīs wife, get stoned with opium in her rorm during a official ball dance, and then a woman take of her stocking and then she begins to lick and suck her toes, then puts a ring in her middle toe and says " now we are engadged" and she accepts and contiue the foot worship... wao!! what a scene!!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links