Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With us being of an underground foot community, are we really aloud to think other fetishes are "gross." I say this because we have one of the most stereotyped fetishes.

And It really bothers me that people who aren't hurting anybody, or doing anything wrong, are shamed for this.

So here's the question I ask to you guys, do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes?

And it doesn't have to be fetishes. It can be interests, hobbies, fondness, or activities.

Again, only if it applies to these categories:
1. It is legal.
2. It is moral
3. It's not hurting anyone or living creature.
3. It doesn't damage anyone's property.
4. It's not putting anyone in danger.
5. It's not invading anyone's life to the point that they cannot avoid it if they wanted to.

[ May 02, 2014, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's important to say right away that we perceive ourselves as serious people. We read newspapers, follow politics, and try to keep up with the new books, films, plays, and exhibitions. In our interactions with the world, in our jobs, in our tastes, opinions, and beliefs, I will speak for everyone on this forum when I say that we are substantial, complete, and serious people. Yet I can see that there is something profoundly unserious about being a foot or shoe fetishist.

Certain sexual obsessions, let us say an addiction to pain (either given or received), a taste for violation of the self or others, a compulsive attraction to children, these things carry with them a sense of scale, of drama, and of awful consequence, that a love of feet and shoes simply does not.

This is a paradox and occasionally a problem. Here we are, serious people, fallen in love for something most people are unable to take seriously. Tell people you are obsessed with bondage and prostitutes and see them react. They will express surprise or shock or disapproval, and this expression is either real or feigned. It may be only an attempt to hide their true feelings, or it could be a conditioned response, but either way there IS a definite response. They will look at you as though you are talking about something risky, edgy, and serious. But tell them you're a foot fetishist and they giggle. For them it's a joke, it's funny, not serious sex. Yet for us it is. Foot fetishism is our greatest appetite. Otherwise we wouldn't be members of this forum to begin with.

To answer your question, even if we do stereotype other fetishes, what good would that do? It hasn't been done since the day the planets started to turn. How would that change now? Besides, even though feet are our main attraction, we do like other parts of the woman's body.

I say, let them ridicule us. If it were accepted by everyone, then the mystique that rides along with our fetish will lose its aura. Everyone likes it, we will no longer stand out as people who see something special that others fail to take into consideration.

Let's take what we love most and go along with the ride.

Other than that scat fetish you spoke of, we're the next "weirdest" species according to the majority out there.

My message to anyone who makes fun of our fetish:

If you don't like the shit that you're reading,
then blow me 'till your lipstick is smearing
and I can see my dick disappearing.

That's all I've got for now. I'm running out of time, and I've got to get away from the computer.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am often dismayed by how judgmental many of my fellow foot fetishists and faciers are of not only other fetishes, but what other foot lovers like as well! It's like some of them need to down what others appreciate about female feet in order to feel comfortable about their own cravings.

"Yeah, I may like feet, but at least I don't like feet that smell!"

"Guys who like dirty feet are weirdos; I'm a clean feet man!"

"I like sniffing soles and sucking toes, but I'm no submissive. Not me! I'm a real he-man!"

"Buying socks? Only losers do that!"

Hey, like what you like, but that sort of thing is pretty juvenile, isn't it? I don't particularly care for feet in hose, but have never felt the need to go into a thread dedicated to that subject in order to belittle those who do. I'm not the biggest footjob fan, but i don't knock those who enjoy it by intimating that they get a charge out of seeing another guy's "business" waving around in the air.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said fIasCO, agreed 100%
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
well said fIasCO, agreed 100%

I second that!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyfeet after reading what you wrote I just had to leave a message about "our" fetish as you like to call it. Well I guess it is...hehe..Anyway, I have to agree with you that there are many fetish out there that you hear about that you may think are "over the top" However I also agree that if you think something is you can say Sorry not my thing and leave it at that...As far as "our" fetish goes I believe that having a foot fetish is becoming much more excepted than say 10 years ago or more. Beacause of guys in hollywood and in different industries saying yes I like womens feet I believe that the stigma about foot fetish is not as "taboo" or wierd as it use to be. Yes you will still find your " never do anything like that virgins" to them I say fine. Your choice not to want to be apart of what we like but I just wanted to say I believe that our fetish is becoming more normal cause no matter wether you like talk show host, movies director or actors or even coutry music artist if you look you would be surprised anout what you hear and see...
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, really the world would be a better place without judgement of any kind!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes?

Absolutely not!

I'm not here to judge anyone. Who am I to tell someone what's "gross" or "too weird" for conversation? Like FIASCo stated earlier, there's no reason for me to post to another thread, just to belittle someone. One of the reasons I joined this message board was to find a place where I can express my fetish--PROUDLY--without fear of ridicule or embarrassment. Isn't that the reason we ALL joined!? Think about it. If each of us enjoyed the exact same things...this place would be pretty boring. We need diversity among the fetishes to keep it interesting.

Having said that....I don't expect anyone else to understand "WHY" I get off on sniffing women's shoes and/or their smelly feet. I don't expect others to understand why I prefer longer toes vs. stubby toes. It doesn't matter! If you're here just to make fun of other people's kinks....then you joined Wu's for the wrong reasons!!! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I am often dismayed by how judgmental many of my fellow foot fetishists and faciers are of not only other fetishes, but what other foot lovers like as well!

You're so right. I've experienced it on this board a few times and was amazed.

I like what I like and I'm happy for people who can indulge their fetish(es). Let's be glad to live in a free world where we can express our feelings and our (gross [Nana] ) preferences.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like WW said- I'm not here to judge anyone, no matter how different or "extreme" their likes or dislikes are to me personally.

When your own likes and dislikes are stereotyped and not understood it becomes (for me at least) more and more difficult to judge other folks desires. They are what they- the true likes and dislikes of that person.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like Weekend Warrior says, absolutely not.

There is one crticial fact that I learned from one of my professors in an art history course and that is "there is no such thing as normal sexuality."

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you are stereotyping or being judgmental at all.

It's just personal opinion or preference. Isn't it? Or have we lost the right to that also? [Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 11 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that means you guys would also be accepting of animal crushing and guys wacking off onto little kids feet..fucking yikes [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't really have the right...but I do...human nature I suppose...(What's weird to US personally an all...)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links