Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Isn't scat illegal
No, apparently it is not.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_should_you_do_if_you_have_a_weird_paraphilia

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
To supplement FIASCo's definition, I would like to suggest that a stereotype is very much like a caricature; both are based in some truth but it is usually the flaws that are exaggerated (for humorous effect in the latter, not always for the former).

I like that simile....

about the stereotyping other fetishes it really depends on the fetish because all fetishes are not all on the same level.

It is really hard to determine what is "right" or "wrong" when the person you think is doing "wrong" believes that he is doing "right"

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But I disagree with judging fetishes by their standard of "health" (like the scat fetish). I am sure that the majority of "normal" people will also think that feet are disgusting and unhealthy...slobbering around on a woman`s sweaty, stinky and dirty feet isn`t exactly the most appetizing thought to most people.
yeah they might think feet are disgusting but not in the same way they would look at feces

go to the grocery store in flip flops and most won't notice nor care

go to the grocery store with shit on your shoes and notice the reaction of other people [Wink]

quote:
And other sub-forms of the foot fetish probably aren`t recommended by doctors either...for example ball crushing, being trampled in high-heels or other certain forms of foot-domination. I doubt this would really be considered "healthy". [Wink]
i don't think these guys actually like feet, they like pain and are not typical foot guys

either way, still not the same as liking a steaming pile of shit

quote:
Also, why use the term "legitimacy"...is foot fetish now more legitimate than other fetishes? Foot fetish uber alles!?!
yes it is more legitimate, tell a psychiatrist you like feet and they won't think too much of it

sure they might have some theories on it but they will say you are basically normal, just have a different taste

tell a psychiatrist you like shit they will think you should be locked in an institution

quote:
I certainly have to agree with the majority of posts in this interesting thread: We should tolerate, accept and maybe even try to respect other forms of sexuality/fetishes.
why should we accept and respect somebody that likes shit in their mouth? you think because we like a BODY PART that isn't that popular we should be tolerant of a person that eats what our body wants eliminated from our body?

poop is disgusting any sane human being knows it, heck when housetraining a puppy some people put the pups nose near it's shit and even they know it's disgusting, yet dog's often lick their owners feet [Wink]

i don't think people here really do respect a shit eater, they just feel like they should because they are overly nice and are insecure about something as harmless as a foot fetish, they feel they are in no position to judge

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

i don't think people here really do respect a shit eater, they just feel like they should because they are overly nice and are insecure about something as harmless as a foot fetish, they feel they are in no position to judge

A residue of "Political Correctness".

I recognize this observation might likely garner some ridicule.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why should we accept and respect somebody that likes shit in their mouth?
This thread has certainly taken a weird twist. Before this post I had never thought about the feces-fetish before...but now that I have, I certainly have no problem with it. Hypothetically, if one of my friends were to tell me they have a coprophilia-fetish why should this disturb me? Is it my business what people do in their own beds (or whereever they do this)? No, it isn`t! Are people (or animals) being harmed against their will by this fetish? No they arenīt!
I donīt have a problem with people being gay, lesbian, BDSM or being into really weird fetishes. I do find certain forms of sexuality amusing at times, but I certainly accept them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand that many topics here get recycled--new members, long absences from the board, etc.--but haven't we already been down this road? Just last month, in fact.

Topic: Can Someone Please Explain the Appeal of Humiliation?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah the same topics are discussed every single day in different posts by different members. it gets repetitive when the discussions reach the point of: this is what i like, do you agree? people who like this or that are weirdos... i like just the feet, i dont care about what the girl looks like, etc

oh and i agree with Halīs last post

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post, Hal.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
idk i guess LeDaemon stereotypes since my post about shemale feet got deleted even tho theres pics of Cuckolds and that stuff is gay as hell

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess someone can be into the brown shower or whatever it's called type thing if they are EXTREMELY submissive. My hypothesis is most people I guess would do it for the submissive rush not because they actually get off smelling waste. [Confused]

I can argue though IMO I think there is one thing I could accept because; like Hal said it would be none of my business and one thing I would try and convince them not to do.

If someone wanted a girl to defecate on his leg or something, that's just very weird and I'd just be like ...ok... but if a friend told me he wanted his girl to take a dump in or around his mouth or face that IS actually very very dangerous. And I'd probably say he needs help. For his own good. But I wouldn't judge him, we all know how impossible it is to resit a fetish. It's like being gay or straight, you can't really control it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manolojchoo:
I understand that many topics here get recycled--new members, long absences from the board, etc.--but haven't we already been down this road? Just last month, in fact.

Topic: Can Someone Please Explain the Appeal of Humiliation?

You said it. In fact topics like the one you quoted annoy me the most. Its like expecting someone to "explain" why they like chocolate. And to what end. If you don't "get" a fetish, do you HAVE to? Will it be the end of your world if you don't? Or can you accept people are allowed to actually like things you don't. You HAVE to understand it, and expect someone to quantify it, to give it legitimacy in your mind? And to THAT end, what makes YOU the authority they're supposed to answer to?

I mean "you" in the general sense, by the way. But I'm just saying it gets...old. But yeah, I agree with you.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
[QUOTE]why should we accept and respect somebody that likes shit in their mouth? you think because we like a BODY PART that isn't that popular we should be tolerant of a person that eats what our body wants eliminated from our body?

poop is disgusting any sane human being knows it, heck when housetraining a puppy some people put the pups nose near it's shit and even they know it's disgusting, yet dog's often lick their owners feet [Wink]

You do realize that a lot of people feel pretty much the same way about you and your foot fetish don't you? As matter of fact, some might not see much of a difference on the "weirdo" scale my friend. Soooo.....yeah, who ARE you to judge?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
QUOTE]You do realize that a lot of people feel pretty much the same way about you and your foot fetish don't you? As matter of fact, some might not see much of a difference on the "weirdo" scale my friend. Soooo.....yeah, who ARE you to judge? [/QB]

yes i do realize that and they are retards for thinking a foot in the mouth is the same as shit n the mouth

keep thinking there is nothing wrong with being a shit eater if that makes you feel like a "good person" lol [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

another thing is what would make anybody think a shit eater would be anything less than a filthy degenerate?

i'm sure some of you have seen jeff the vomit guy on the howard stern show, he is sexually turned on by people that puke on him

does he seem like a normal well adjusted guy to you? you're NOT a bad person if you say no

did the kids you knew that ate paste in elementary school turn out to be normal well adjusted people?

wow i can't believe people the amount of people that defend sickos that enjoy swallowing shit [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mike on this one. And ejc, LD does not stereotype simply because he(maybe) deleted your post about liking DUDES feet, he simply deleted it due to one of the forum rules, No Male Feet allowed...as in you shouldn't discuss how you like male feet and you can't post male feet pics. So he didn't stereotype against you..if that makes sense.

To each his own as I stated before but c'mon... being a shit eater is fucking weird fellas.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links