Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes/interests?
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
So that means you guys would also be accepting of animal crushing and guys wacking off onto little kids feet..fucking yikes [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Absolutely not! All sexual activities--including any type of fetish exploration--must be consensual, that is by mutual adult consent. Therefore, your examples (animal abuse and child abuse) would be considered not merely inappropriate but illegal--in fact, felonies in most states.

I have been a member of this board for a few years now, and as is the case with this thread, have never seen anyone here endorse, support, or excuse the activities you describe.

[ March 02, 2009, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: manolojchoo ]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well how do you all feel about shemales im wondering ??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I'm pretty sure that coedfeet is just kidding... At least I hope so... Of course illegal activities are a whole different ball game, and anyone involved in the ones mentioned in his post deserve to have the full weight of the law brought to bear against them.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
So that means you guys would also be accepting of animal crushing and guys wacking off onto little kids feet..fucking yikes [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

i'm a person who (just like most everyone here who does not like to admit it) prefers to selectively have the right to stereotype.

additionally, when i do choose to stereotype, i prefer to do this from a position where i put myself above those being stereotyped so that I may seem better than them.

there are times when sickening fetishes like the ones you mentioned deserved to be stereotyped imo.

mind you there are probably a few other fetishes that are not illegal but i find them so appalling or disgusting that i personally stereotype them.

the reality tho is that we do have the right. i really am better than some fetishes out there even tho i do have a foot fetish myself. for one, i am not doing anything illegal and 2ndly i am not doing stuff quite as disgusting (in my opinion) LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally i have the right to my opinion and preferences. if people really feel the need to openly diss or judge someone elseīs, thats their choice and at the same time says a lot about their character. i think thats really the point.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
well how do you all feel about shemales im wondering ??

They're not my thing, but to each his/her own.

Coincidentally, i was discussing this very topic with a member of this forum last night.

I told her that I was recently contacted by someone on MySpace who said that based on my page, I was obviously biased against certain kinds of people. I was shocked, especially since ladies from all three races and of various nationalities and ethnicities are represented, and I said so. The reply was that I did not have any "special" ladies like her on my page, and that I should be open to having one pictured there or in one of the "Sign, Smile & Soles" shots I collect. (Those who have seen my customized layout will better understand this.) My immediate reaction was what I stated up top. "I have no problem with people being who they are, but my foot fetishism does not extend to those who are not female."

And I still feel that way... but our exchange did get me thinking... Among my top friends are a couple of girls who consider themselves bi-sexual and one uber foot fetish model who is a lesbian. They are beautiful, and their sexuality does not negatively impact my appreciation of their feet in any way.

Which begs the question... Did the person who sent me the message have a point? I'm not sure, but for me, it is something to ponder.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah we have the right. Its called free speech (& free thoughts). Not everyones gonna agree with whatever someone else says but if anyone wonders if we have the right to say it or think it than we're all in trouble.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

We certainly have the right. It's unfortunate that people don't use it a bit more judiciously.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Therefore, your examples (animal abuse and child abuse) would be considered not merely inappropriate but illegal--in fact, felonies in most states.
I certainly donīt want to start a discussion about animal crush, but unfortunately it is not illegal...especially not in the USA. There are still a few dozen websites and clip-stores up and running that show female models crushing certain types of animals. The only thing that has changed in the last decade is that it is now illegal to sell clips of mammals being crushed (cats, dogs, rabbits, etc.)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
With us being of an underground foot community, are we really aloud to think other fetishes are "gross." I say this b/c we have one of the most stereotyped fetishes.

I personally think that "fecal fetish" is gross. I just dont want girls taking dumps on me. But there are some people who love it. And I have to get over it accept it. I dn't have to love it. But I just don't feel that I have the right to call it gross.

So heres the qestion I ask to you guys, do we have the right to stereotype other fetishes?

uh yeah you have a right to think it's gross, anybody that doesn't think so is fucked in the head

you cannot compare a human body part (feet) to human waste

and who cares if we do stereotype anything? the fact of the matter is there is a lot of truth to every sterotype, if there wasn't the stereotype wouldn't exist

we all have our opinions and i'm not changing mine because somebody might get their feelings hurt

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

I suppose I should have mentioned earlier that "stereotype" is being improperly used by some here. A stereotype is "a too-simple and therefore distorted image of a group, such as 'Football players are stupid' or 'The English are cold and unfriendly people.'" It is "a generalization, usually exaggerated or oversimplified and often offensive, that is used to describe or distinguish a group."

I think what some of us (including myself) are talking about whether or not it is right to unfairly malign others for their fetishes (or sub fetishes). If that is not what the author of the thread was putting up for discussion then I regret taking us off track.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

I certainly donīt want to start a discussion about animal crush, but unfortunately it is not illegal...especially not in the USA. There are still a few dozen websites and clip-stores up and running that show female models crushing certain types of animals. The only thing that has changed in the last decade is that it is now illegal to sell clips of mammals being crushed (cats, dogs, rabbits, etc.)

Good catch, Hal. That statement was meant only to refer to child abuse. (And I actually went back to edit it too!!!)

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and who cares if we do stereotype anything? the fact of the matter is there is a lot of truth to every sterotype, if there wasn't the stereotype wouldn't exist

we all have our opinions and i'm not changing mine because somebody might get their feelings hurt

How profound [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

How profound [Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

such a profound post from you too, hal [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, at least thats how i feel about it, not simply because I have a fetish too or whatever, but because i find it wrong in general to ridicule or look down on someone for liking something i dont, period. That kinda attitude aint a good foundation of forming a community of people who get along and accept one another. I dont care what the next person likes, whats good to them is good to them and it aint got nothing to do with me. I always say, as long as its lawful and concentual, anything goes, just dont talk to me about it.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links