Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » painting gf toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: painting gf toes
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with my gf toes, especially when she does them with a french pedicure. Recently, just to encourage her to keep them like that, i offered to try and do them for her since shes been low on money lately.

I like to paint in general weather it be a house, or whatever. I got a kit and actually did her toes. I have to say, I did a pretty good job, her toes look damn sexy. I had sex with her feet that night and came on them after she was giving me a FJ.

Anyone think it's weird that I do this?

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that it is weird at all, quite the opposite actually! Painting her toes can be a fun experience for both of you, not to mention the money you talked about saving.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to do this if given the chance.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
I'm in love with my gf toes, especially when she does them with a french pedicure. Recently, just to encourage her to keep them like that, i offered to try and do them for her since shes been low on money lately.

I like to paint in general weather it be a house, or whatever. I got a kit and actually did her toes. I have to say, I did a pretty good job, her toes look damn sexy. I had sex with her feet that night and came on them after she was giving me a FJ.

Anyone think it's weird that I do this?

Weird? Dude, that what this forum is all about. BTW, without pics to share with us here, it never happened. Continue please...more pedicures and share with us.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Nice! Not weird at all, piccs please
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all done it or wanted to do it...You're good here...As long as there is no Animals, Guys feet or underage girls...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is VERY particular when it comes to painting her toes. I used to offer to do them all the time, but she refused because she said they had to be done right. Apparently you can do a bad job painting toe nails.

Frustrating because I figure we could save money if she would let me learn, but I don't push it. At least she likes to keep her feet nice for me, even if it comes at a cost.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not something i've ever wanted to do
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JerryJones: I'm in love with my gf toes, especially when she does them with a french pedicure. Recently, just to encourage her to keep them like that, i offered to try and do them for her since shes been low on money lately. I like to paint in general weather it be a house, or whatever. I got a kit and actually did her toes. I have to say, I did a pretty good job, her toes look damn sexy. I had sex with her feet that night and came on them after she was giving me a FJ. Anyone think it's weird that I do this?[/QUOTE Good luck to you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has let me paint her toes a couple of times. She said I did a good job, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny. I feel that women complain more now about there not being any "real men" around than they did in my parents age. Most women I date want a guy similar to their fathers. Many might disagree. But the truth is while male cheerleaders don't have the same stigma they used to, the macho quarterback still gets the girl.

Ok. Back to your original question. I don't think it's manly. It's extremely feminine actually and submissive. But then again your chic might like it. It can be cool in small doses balanced by masculine abilities traits i.e. She's sad and in order to cheer her up you paint her toes(masculine trait is the ability to control the emotional state of others) or (Just changed your engine oil only to paint her toes later). Must be highly secure in your masculinty both real and percieved.

It's a tough line. Women try very hard to feminize men...in my opinion. The men with the most success are the ones that are able to resist. My mom used to get us to help her paint her finger nails as young boys. That's something I did as a kid to be a good boy and not to upset my mom. I'm grown now and know that women aren't sexually attracted to good boys.

If I were a single father i'd paint my daughter's nails in a heartbeat.

I'd rather pay for my girl's pedicure instead and check them out when she was done.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's weird. In general this is not an act I would encourage foot fetishists to take on. Leave the toenail painting up to the pros at the nail salon. I read Jerry Jone's post about half way through before I said to myself that that was gay. After that I didn't want to read the rest of it. Painting her toenails seems cute, but it isn't. Would you offer to brush her hair for her or put on her make-up on a daily basis?

Referring to what GQ said, women do try to feminize their men. In fact, I remember walking through a Barnes & Noble one day and there was a book (I forgot the name of the it and the lady who wrote it) where it specifically teaches women on how to feminize their boyfriends. Also when you walk into a married man's home, there's hardly any sign that a guy even lives there.

If a guy (especially one who doesn't have a foot fetish) overhears a conversation where a woman tells her friends that her boyfriend did her toe- and fingernails, I would think that it'll sound weird to him.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
It's funny. I feel that women complain more now about there not being any "real men" around than they did in my parents age. Most women I date want a guy similar to their fathers. Many might disagree. But the truth is while male cheerleaders don't have the same stigma they used to, the macho quarterback still gets the girl.

Ok. Back to your original question. I don't think it's manly. It's extremely feminine actually and submissive. But then again your chic might like it. It can be cool in small doses balanced by masculine abilities traits i.e. She's sad and in order to cheer her up you paint her toes(masculine trait is the ability to control the emotional state of others) or (Just changed your engine oil only to paint her toes later). Must be highly secure in your masculinty both real and percieved.

It's a tough line. Women try very hard to feminize men...in my opinion. The men with the most success are the ones that are able to resist. My mom used to get us to help her paint her finger nails as young boys. That's something I did as a kid to be a good boy and not to upset my mom. I'm grown now and know that women aren't sexually attracted to good boys.

If I were a single father i'd paint my daughter's nails in a heartbeat.

I'd rather pay for my girl's pedicure instead and check them out when she was done.

GQguy

I respectfully disagree, I help my wife scrub her feet with her Ped Egg, help her flat iron and curl her hair, pick out shoes and clothes, pick decor for our house, pick up pads/panty liners etc from CVS...BUT I'M AS MANLY AS A MAN CAN GET...I'm Mr. Fix It, I restore classic Chevys, Coach,little league football, Pay 90% of our household bills and I'm Super Dad to our 16 year old star Highschool QB son...I'm just comfortble being me...Now, I understand that I'm not the NORM but YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SUBMISSIVE OR SOFT TO DO YOUR GIRLS FEET SOMETIMES...Im also 5'11 225lbs of ALL MUSCLES, NO FAT, NO BELLY...Penis size is good and people always say that I look like LL Cool J and I know the ladies like him so I can't be ugly...lol (I'm not bragging or anything)...This is the HeMan(BULLSHIT) that we care about...The stuff that we THINK makes us manly right?...The only thing that makes me weak is my wife perfect little feet...And the onlything that I like about being SLIGHTLY SUBMISSIVE sometimes (meaning I like her to be rough sometimes..NOT LIKE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO OR COMMANDING THINGS!...I'm not having that Bro!.....BUT BY HANDLING MY BODY ROUGH AND TALKING WITH HER TEETH TOGETHER..lol)...Its the fact that I'm like "Awww...She's trying to be rough with her little self" (wifey is all of 5'1)...It just make me more of an ANIMAL after about 10 or 15 minutes of her PRETENDING THAT SHE RUNS SHIT! THEN I DOMINATE HER AND MAKE HER SUBMIT....
Im saying all of this to say....I'M A BEAST! Ain't nothin Soft about me....THATS WHY SHE LOVES ME...
Give your girl a pedicure...It's cool...JUST DON'T OVER DO IT!..I won't Gossip like a girl or watch chick flicks though....THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME...LOL

[ May 24, 2010, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
national and gq guy

100% agreed, there is something just very emasculating about the whole thing

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I am always painting my wife toes and any other woman who will let me paint their. I enjoy the contact of my hands touching a woman soles.

I am what I am a man who loves women with pretty for my taste!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links