Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » painting gf toes (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: painting gf toes
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated my ex for 3 1/2 - 4 years and i painted her toes ONCE and i didnt even finish the second foot!

I mean yea, you did it once but...dont make it a habit...

Honestly me, I like it when they go get it done at the salon and then surprise me when i get home...they just do it way way better than i ever could...not to mention they have all the right tools, etc.

Not only that but you also have to have the patience to sit there and do the job right...i dont know...its not for me i guess.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a foot fetish, it's a woman's job to keep her feet looking good for me... not mine. I like pvssy too, but I'm not gonna shave her pubic hair or design home-made tampons for her.

Women paint each others toenails, as somebody else stated. If you are around your woman and you start acting like one of her girlfriends, then she will start seeing you as one... usually subconsciously over a period of time.

And don't listen to what woman have to say when it comes to advice on women! women really don't know what they want but find themselves attracted to a certain breed of men for the most part, they also say things and do the opposite.

For example, "I'm looking for a nice guy," then she ends up dating the guy who treats her like sh!t and finds herself going back for more.

Take it from a Don Juan, I don't mean to brag but I find that after a few years of studying how to get women and actually talking to many using cold approaches and in clubs that I know how to treat them.

I used to consider having a foot fetish itself a fvcking curse for many reasons, but over the years I made a system for myself where it isn't an obstacle in getting women and maintaining relations.

Conclusion: Even if it makes you feel good to paint her toe nails, don't. Because over time she will start looking down at you and you will slowly lose her respect.

[ June 08, 2010, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was telling the wifey about this thread....AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER ME PAINTING HER TOES...lmao...I think by reading some of these post that you guys have got to be young dudes...When you get into a real relationship or better yet...Marriage...You will find that there isnt as much of a POWER STRUGGLE for MATURE (im not old yet!lol) men...That's the stuff that those "NEW RELATIONSHIPS" go through...It may seem like the relationship will involve the CONSTANT back and forth of DRAWING THE LINES of what you will and wont accept but those things will all change over time...As i read these anti painting post, They all seem to think that their significant others will see them as being WEAK or SUBMISSIVE if they paint her toenails...Or they'll act like its a chore for them to do every week or something...Then it came to me, most of these guys are in what i call "THE FAKE PART OF THE RELATIONSHIP"...This is when you have not fully opened up with each other...We MATURE guys have been there...You are soooo worried that she will think this or that...lol...She has to leave the bathroom when you take a dump...You're still embarassed to fart, tell them ALL of the things that you sexually like...Many of you cant even tell a woman that you like feet!..."EVEN IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO PAINT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFES FEET SHE WILL START LOOKING DOWN AT YOU AND YOU WILL SLOWLY LOSE HER RESPECT"!No disrespect but I'm lmao4real4real...See I do grown man things like...Well you read my earlier post on this subject...Even if my wife asked me to do it regularly...HOW IS SHE GOING TO LOSE RESPECT FOR ME...Im running things ALL DAY EVERYDAY so theres now worries of that petty stuff for me!She had an operation a few years back and I WIPED AND WASHED HER ASS AND GAVE HER BATHS...When you really find love those fake barriers will fall...This is a great thread and its getting funnier by the day!lmmfao!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DeTrOiT - Your post mirrored many of my own personal thoughts while reviewing this thread.

Seems there are two camps, the "players" and those that are in long term well-established relationships.

Those of us in the long-term relationships have no need to play the power games.

If I was single and in a new relationship, I can understand the arguments against this.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100%...
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
DeTrOiT - Your post mirrored many of my own personal thoughts while reviewing this thread.

Seems there are two camps, the "players" and those that are in long term well-established relationships.

Those of us in the long-term relationships have no need to play the power games.

If I was single and in a new relationship, I can understand the arguments against this.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in as support for DETROIT viewpoint. too many guys feeling they need to try and be super-macho. we arent living in the 1950s any more and there is no need to stick to the old gender roles. it's silly.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reality shapes my views and my behaviour. I see 3 camps as opposed to two. Camp 1:Guys that are married and their wives aren't going anywhere. Good for you!

2)Guys that are macho, and get the girl consistently. Values this new mindset seeing as he's been brain washed to be a nice guy at the expense of his dating life.

3)The guy that paints toenails and does everything else his girl wants. He's very nice. His girl will most likely cheat on him or at least lust after the guy above. I actually was this guy before. I've never painted toenails, but I did buy polish with the intention of doing so. I was whipped. Her attraction for me was low. Fast forward 8 years to "macho" GQguy and this same woman was/is willing to drop her lucrative career to have my children and give me as much footsex as I can handle. The guys she currently dates are very much like I was when I was younger. It kills her attraction. This macho/feminine dynamic is sexy too. The sex is far better when I don't supplicate. Her arousal is far higher when I don't supplicate. What gets a woman hotter....A playful debate where you stand your ground or painting her toenails where her "man" is on his knees?

How is not painting a girl's toenails macho? Even gay guys don't do that. I understand that most women I encounter 18-30 like a man that can fix stuff, takes out the trash...but can cook and take care of himself. For a woman that GETS the foot fetish....it's not a big deal. Most women don't. So for them painting toenails is no different than applying her makeup for her, giving her a manicure or braiding her hair. You can hold her purse while you're at it too. She can't help but to put you in the "not man enough category" for good reason!

Ironically enough i've found that women respond more to what you'd say "no" to as opposed to what you'd say "yes" to. I date VERY pretty women who have guys willing to do anything for them. Hell, I have no doubt that guys that hate feet would paint my girl's toenails just to be able to take her out one night. Guys would/have held her purse for her while she shops ect. Saying "no" to her request and those beautiful brown eyes puts you at risk of upsetting her. Upsetting her means no sex and she could move on to the next guy. To risk this out of respect for myself however is sexy. But of course one risks going overboard. I concede occasionally. I saw Sex in the City one...and I know it's a matter of time before some pretty girl has me see part 2. I hate shopping, but i've been known to carry victoria secret bags around the mall. But one must'nt forget that they are a man. Being a man is pretty damn awesome! And women love us for it!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are deluded if you equate painting a girls toes with holding a purse or watching a chick flick. if you really want to put them on equal ground you need to compare it to shaving your girls pussy. painting her toes is doing a little maintenance on a part of the body that you find attractive and can be slightly erotic as would be shaving her pussy. ask any of your unenlightened friends (AKA non foot fetishists [Tongue] ) if they think that shaving their girl's pussy is submitting to her and having their manhood taken away from them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
you are deluded if you equate painting a girls toes with holding a purse or watching a chick flick. if you really want to put them on equal ground you need to compare it to shaving your girls pussy. painting her toes is doing a little maintenance on a part of the body that you find attractive and can be slightly erotic as would be shaving her pussy. ask any of your unenlightened friends (AKA non foot fetishists [Tongue] ) if they think that shaving their girl's pussy is submitting to her and having their manhood taken away from them.

I agree with you. But that's now how MOST women will see it. I'm assuming that the married guys have women that understand their fetish...so for those couples the equivalent is shaving a pussy. For us non married guys women view it differently. I actually asked my buddy about it and he said it was far too submissive and something a gay friend would do. A gay friend conversely wouldn't shave a pussy. My friend of course doesn't have a foot fetish and has the same mentality that most women would have.

Chatting with my buddy about this topic also reminded me of how my mom used to have me and my bros remove her finger nail polish. It was bonding time/relax time for her. I was a boy...my dad would never do such a thing. My mom would never ask him to. Actually if my dad were around he wouldn't allow it.

If the girl GETS the foot fetish then painting is ok. Most girls don't GET it though and a MAN will start to be seen as a BOY. This is our culture.

I'm pretty certain that most guys would have no problem admitting that they shaved their girls pussy but would have a problem saying they painted their woman's toenails. Even though one action is very sexual and the other is not. I wonder where the respect level of one's friends would sit after such a confession?
"dude we spent quality time together last night and I shaved her pussy"

or "dude we spent quality tim last night and I gave her a pedicure". First thing i'd ask is...dude did she do your nails too?!? Fuschia is your color...I hope you painted yours fuschia. Lol.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

ok, now you are pulling out all kinds of twists GQ. [Laugh] this is a foot fetish forum, we are foot fetish guys, and this whole discussion was based upon that. of course non-fetish guys are gonna think that painting your girls nails is a frou frou activity. arent you an advocate of making sure you woman knows about your fetish and gets it? it's not like the OP nor anyone in this thread is painting his woman's toes as a means to get close to her feet surreptitiously. they are participating in a semi-sexual activity.. a type of foreplay. when i give my wife a back massage, am i submitting to her and becoming less manly or am i making her feel good, getting her in mood possibly, and getting my hands on her body. how is this different than painting her toes if i am foot fetishist?

quote:
Chatting with my buddy about this topic also reminded me of how my mom used to have me and my bros remove her finger nail polish. It was bonding time/relax time for her. I was a boy...my dad would never do such a thing. My mom would never ask him to. Actually if my dad were around he wouldn't allow it.
hell yeah, thats kinda odd... definitely placing yourself in that submissive position but this isnt apples to apples. i can only assume your relationship to your mother is much different than your woman [Tongue] and i wouldnt expect your dad to do it unless he is a foot guy.

quote:
I wonder where the respect level of one's friends would sit after such a confession?
"dude we spent quality time together last night and I shaved her pussy"

omg. [Laugh] one, who the hell would call that quality time? i dont understand where this is coming from. two, why would that lessen your respect for a friend if he said that. thats the whole lame uber-man image that some guys thing they need to uphold. be confident in who you are and what you like and what you are comfortable doing. stop trying to worry about an image and reputation and what everyone else thinks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links