Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » painting gf toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: painting gf toes
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or better yet, lose your girl to someone who will...Mr Macho...lol

[ May 25, 2010, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I think it's weird. In general this is not an act I would encourage foot fetishists to take on. Leave the toenail painting up to the pros at the nail salon. I read Jerry Jone's post about half way through before I said to myself that that was gay. After that I didn't want to read the rest of it. Painting her toenails seems cute, but it isn't. Would you offer to brush her hair for her or put on her make-up on a daily basis?

If a guy (especially one who doesn't have a foot fetish) overhears a conversation where a woman tells her friends that her boyfriend did her toe- and fingernails, I would think that it'll sound weird to him.

I agree with you, man. Totally agree.

This whole thing sounds a bit tutti frutti to me. Just from the fact that the question was asked to begin with should suggest that something about it is not quite right. Painting her fingernails every now and then sounds quite feminine. So why would painting toenails be any less feminine? You cannot paint her toenails and make it look as hot as she would do it or anyone from a salon would do it.

Painting someone else's toenails is something girls do with each other when they're gossiping about who's cock they want to suck next. If a dominatrix demands a slave to paint her toenails, who looks like a bigger bitch? Well, anything a dom demands her slave to do makes him more fragile than she is but painting the toenails is quite comical.

I'll tell you what, Mr. Dallas Cowboy. Instead of asking the people in here, why don't you tell your male buddies and co-workers exactly what you told us and see what THEY tell you. I'll bet that an overwhelming majority will side with me.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have any artistic value, DO NOT ever paint your girls toes. The wife and I went to Wal Mart to get her some Lee-press on fingernails earlier tonight. And she kinda slyly mentioned to me about how good I can draw; then she threw up in my face that shes buying designer fingernails, that I should draw pictures on her tonails to match! I worked 12 hours today, and was like, "O hell no"!

[IMG]http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc121/th_45934_011_123_121lo.JPG[/IMG]

Actually I dont know why she wants her toes drawed on; from the above pic they look fine to me!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
It's funny. I feel that women complain more now about there not being any "real men" around than they did in my parents age. Most women I date want a guy similar to their fathers. Many might disagree. But the truth is while male cheerleaders don't have the same stigma they used to, the macho quarterback still gets the girl.

Ok. Back to your original question. I don't think it's manly. It's extremely feminine actually and submissive. But then again your chic might like it. It can be cool in small doses balanced by masculine abilities traits i.e. She's sad and in order to cheer her up you paint her toes(masculine trait is the ability to control the emotional state of others) or (Just changed your engine oil only to paint her toes later). Must be highly secure in your masculinty both real and percieved.

It's a tough line. Women try very hard to feminize men...in my opinion. The men with the most success are the ones that are able to resist. My mom used to get us to help her paint her finger nails as young boys. That's something I did as a kid to be a good boy and not to upset my mom. I'm grown now and know that women aren't sexually attracted to good boys.

If I were a single father i'd paint my daughter's nails in a heartbeat.

I'd rather pay for my girl's pedicure instead and check them out when she was done.

GQguy

You pretty much nailed it. A woman might want a Man to do that for her... but? It's the guys that resist that have all the attention.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it all the time, mainly because it's an activity we both enjoy. I get to spend some time around her feet and she gets to feel pretty and get all her attention she wants.

I don't really think it's feminine (not that that is a real problem, in a lot of ways I AM feminine), because I still do all the man stuff around the house, work a backbreaking job to provide a great life for the both of us, and I can be relied upon to be the "big strong boyfriend" that she wants.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy things to be the way I like em. I'd rather give a quality pedicure to my girl at home and pay the attention I prefer to her peds as apposed to some person who just gets paid to handle feet and hands at a salon all day. Sure they can pull off nice nail art but they rarely buff the feet smooth as I prefer them. If I bought a car I liked, I'd pain it too. I don't find it emasculating at all.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not seeing the problem, either. If you're comfortable with your masculinity, then painting your gf/wife's toes shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's not like one act will send you down a slippery slope.

Then again, this site does seem to have a lot of macho men on it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Would you offer to brush her hair for her or put on her make-up on a daily basis?
if that was my fetish... hell yeah i would. are you guys forgetting that he is painting her toes and he's got a foot fetish? he's doing it cause he gets turned on by her feet and he's making sure they look good and he have (kinky) heterosexual sex with her. he's not being forced into it at all. it seems to me any guy who is so concerned about being perceived as feminine isnt comfortable in his own masculinity or has a skewed view of what it is to be masculine. having graduated from a fine arts college, i end up making many aesthetic decisions for my family including picking out colors for rooms and outfits. i've also taken care of my kids including giving them baths and doing diaper duty when they were that young. for the last year or so my responsibilities have also included cooking, cleaning, and doing the laundry because of my wife's back issues. but when i am not doing that, i could be mowing the lawn, refinishing our basement, and watching MMA. seems to me, you can do anything and still be a man. there's no reason to prove anything to anyone.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Then again, this site does seem to have a lot of macho men on it.

really [Confused]
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last...some balance...lol...I don't look at it(polishing toes) as anything sexual... I'm not sexually turned on by polishing her toes...If she asks for help...I give it to her...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is not weird at all. ive given a pedicre to my ex wifes toes.nothing wrong with that
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
I'm in love with my gf toes, especially when she does them with a french pedicure. Recently, just to encourage her to keep them like that, i offered to try and do them for her since shes been low on money lately.

I like to paint in general weather it be a house, or whatever. I got a kit and actually did her toes. I have to say, I did a pretty good job, her toes look damn sexy. I had sex with her feet that night and came on them after she was giving me a FJ.

Anyone think it's weird that I do this?

I would find it clinically worrisome if you derived the same pleasure painting a house that you experience while giving your girlfriends beautiful toes a pedicure. As for your second concern, weird is the new wonderful. Just remember to give her a treat fitting the treat she gave you.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious what everyone thought, very interesting hearing the replies.

Regardless of what some people say, I do it because I want her feet looking the way I want them to look.

Btw, I've only done it once.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

I think that I've done it twice...maybe 3 times at the most...It's not like its my favorite thing ...I found it very intresting that SOOOOOO many guys were like NOOOO WAY...Great topic too JerryJones...

--------------------

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not weird at all, I say. If you like it, and she likes it, go for it, and keep at it. The simple truth is who-the-hell-cares if other people think it's 'weird' or 'femmy' whatever else. At the end of the day, you and your girl are having a good time, and there's apparently a happy ending involved! There's a heck of a lot more 'weird' stuff going on out there. You can always find something weirder. No regrets about who you are and what you like to do. To thine own self, be true.

Oh, and if we could get some pics of the FJ, that'd be delightful. [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links