Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A model i miss (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: A model i miss
Mr Crac
Board Regular
Member # 12865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Crac   Email Mr Crac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
I miss Eliza from Footgurl. She has awesome size 10 feet, long, slender and just amazing.

Couldn't agree more. She has awesome fantastic feet. It's a shame that her site is down.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! talking of old threads revisited this one is 2 years old Mr Crac.

However, it is interesting to see the names of the models that once graced the forum up here again.

I remember Eliza as well as Camille who were both active at the same time. I did banner exchanges with both of them on my clipstore then and I believe that was the same time Mommie started here too. The thing with Eliza was she had those incredible size 10s and yet she was like only 5'4" or so.

Sultry Sasha was really cool and a good moderator on this board. I guarantee she left due to professional reasons with her "real world" job. She said they were going to add some FJ clips to her store and then "POOF" she was gone.

The Daemoness and Mystique girls I recall both dated a member on the board here (though not at the same time) that I haven't seen a post from in a long time. I think it was "scarlet." If he lurks here still I assume he can speak up to that.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie definitely had the sexiest feet n this entire genre. Her toes were perfect and always with a spectacular pedicure and her arches…….well, I don't think I need to describe them to anyone that remembers her.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Evelisse from Feetfair.com! ;(
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

She's beautiful.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Devonne, too. I would LOVE to find an archive of her work. Anyone have any leads?

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

She's beautiful.
I know right she has everything, great body, face, voice and Feet to kill for!!! ;( I miss her!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigmuthatrucker:
Where is Brittany from Brittany sweet stink i miss her and here fabulous feet

She's in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area with her Sammy-Hagar-lookin husband + kids.

[ July 01, 2012, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea DFW! Now we just need to get Janet Mason and Sultry Sasha down here [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
Holy crap, Yeah:

Daemoness
Mystique
Tina Marie

That's like my unholy trinity of models.

Definitely these 3 and also Alex!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigmuthatrucker:
Where is Brittany from Brittany sweet stink i miss her and here fabulous feet

She's in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area with her Sammy-Hagar-lookin husband + kids.
Below The Ankle and her husband were in D/FW for a while when they were TCU students. BTA sadly retired once they started a family and then her two sisters quit as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Below The Ankle and her husband were in D/FW for a while when they were TCU students. BTA sadly retired once they started a family and then her two sisters quit as well.

Seems growing older and/or having a family is a common driver out of this business. Let's not remind LeDaemon of that though [Wink] Rock on good sir! [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Hot Gigi Girl and Short Lived Tyranny, both sexy from head to toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Yes Hot Gigi Girl was my first website I subscribed to.. Man the material she had on her site was awesome. Wish I would've save some of her videos. Balkan Brat was a legend also in my book

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Yea DFW! Now we just need to get Janet Mason and Sultry Sasha down here [Smile]

Well, I do know that Janet Mason will be back later on this month with a new site. However, who I'm really missed is Lexi from Lexi's Foot Fetish.............
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links