Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A model i miss (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: A model i miss
ragin
Board Regular
Member # 15778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ragin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys for the record Kim us nit dead. shes alive and well living in texas. trust me shes alive
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know Kim is alive and well? Have you emailed her and she responded to you?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ragin
Board Regular
Member # 15778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ragin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i have emailed her. shes well
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
Anyone heard from Twisted Toes recently? Her soles are probably my favorite ever, and I haven't seen her around in a long time. [Cry]

Her soles were my favorite, too. I didn't think there was a foot model who's soles could compare to hers.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetwister43
Board Regular
Member # 45043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetwister43   Email Toetwister43   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I was always fond of Anita from http://www.bellecita.com. She was around a long, long time and was one of the most approachable people I ever met online. She and I used to email each other quite a bit back when I was in college and then first starting Soles of Silk.

Patrick

Bellecita is definately one who knows what she has and how to use them!!!
How about Ashley Renee, Darla Crane, Whitney Prescott, Star Chandler, Kathy D.. All from a few years back but definitely worth mentioning and some still around.

--------------------
TT43

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie was as star & very nice too. I think she had problems with friends of her kids or nosy neighbours not approving of what she did.

Nikki from Nikki's Arches was gorgeous. She & Devonne were amongst the 1st i discovered when i got online.

Mommie is one i miss alot too. And there was a chick on Myspace (yes!! lol) called Amber311 who was incredibly hot.

So many of them are here one minute, vanished the next.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Danika.

Don't know if any of you remember her or not. She was a super skinny, flat chested blonde with the most gorgeous big feet.

She was never an active member of the community, but she had several photo sets up here that are all sadly gone for some time now.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki from Virgin Pink Soles

Mile High Mikayla

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope kim is right. Her, janet, lil redhead and I think her name was ...... kayla the bj/fj queen were the first footsites I ever jerked it to when I was younger. I'd sure love to do a scene with janet (HINT HINT STEVE) hahaha. Lbvs.

Kims arches were to die for. I should try to unearth some of her old footage. I might have some pics and vids saved on FLOPPY disk somewhere hahaha.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised no one mentioned Valena from footjoycove! She had that excelent meaty wrinkled soles and she had some shots of her snorting her foot stench with such passion...!Damn! Does anyone have a clip of her? We can swap files! I am dead serious about this, I wanna see her on action so bad! Also, Danika that was mentioned here was good indeed! Pm me if you have some of Valena please!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Goddess Delicious who did stuff with Soles of Silk and other sites.

She lives in LA now and is married with a kid.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and Lix Vixen. I have sent her an email to collaborate with me. Donate clips. Anyone heard from her?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Christina from Planet of the Arches as mentioned in a previous post. Also Tina and Gigi they were the original models I recall from when I first discovered Wu's!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Hot GiGi Girl, she was the model that led me to this great site! Her feet are so sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i must be getting old, all these names came into the light many years after I even started browsing the net and now they are has-beens? Jeez...lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links