Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
We all have a foot fetish so otherwise we would not be on a forum like this. My question is at what age do you draw the line so to speak, what I mean is what age is it morally wrong just to look at a younger girls feet.

I find myself guilty when I have looked at say 15 year old girls footwear and thought this is wrong but we are what we are and the majority of us would try not to gaze at a girl shoeplaying it is just to hard not to look.

The other day I was walking in a shopping arcade, when I could not help but see two girls possibly both 15 or 16 shoeplaying with their ballet flats, now most schoolgirls wear ballet flats and most are always covered feet with socks or tights, trying not to look just at their socked feet in ballet flats, I could not help but notice the one girl had quite well worn black ballet flats, infact they looked covered in sweat, now I felt that I should not be even looking at their shoes, remember their feet are covered in socks.

My question to you all and I would like an honest answer is, could you look away and not even stare at a younger girls feet or admit defeat and say you looked only! I find it very hard having this fetish, I am only interested in women's feet of a certain age but admit to looking only at younger girls 'Covered' feet

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing wrong with looking at the feet of a girl who is underage. afterall, they are objects which are there for the viewing. nothing illegal about noticing something that exists in real life.

the problem becomes when sick men start fantasizing about these underage girls or even worse, start purusing them for their perverted pleasures.

that is when it becomes wrong.

looking at something is harmless, but don't sit there and drool either. us guys may have some explaining to do to the fathers of these young girls if you start doing that kind of crap.

just look and don't dwell.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree with Tyler. Besides, why would anyone want a younger girl anyway. Cougars FTW!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely look. I see nothing wrong with looking. Agree with Talos, older ladies with fine feet is the ultimate meal for me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's just (I'd assume) you are used to looking down when you see that the person is a woman (or even if there's just a foot in view) probably without even realising her age.

Like if there's even a guy's foot on screen of a TV, your eye instantly goes to it because it's a foot and it's a bit of a synapse reaction. Then you get whiplash looking away :'(

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems there are a lot of people here who have a phobia against anything under 18, even though they themselves are attracted to it.

If a 45 year old man mentions feet (or ass, or whatever) of an 18 year old, that's fine.

If a 19 year old mentions feet of a 16 year old. OMFGPERVERTPEDOFILE!!!

It's the law, but still, it's not like you're talking about 5 year olds. These girls (16,17) hit puberty a long time ago and are aware of their sexuality. With the way women are dressing nowadays, who's to blame? THE MEN OR THE GIRLS OR THEIR PARENTS?... 12 year olds in this generation are walking around in high heels, lipstick, hairdo, etc trying their best to look older. How do their parents allow them to do such a thing?

[ September 26, 2010, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Toe-fu ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd look, but wouldn't dare touch.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can look at, and appreciate, the feet of girls down to about 10 years of age (roughly) but fortunately the filter in my brain still works that prevents me from lusting after them.

Where the lusting line is drawn is tough to say- most times probably 16 and up.

Toe-fu brings up a true and valid point that girls are hitting puberty much younger now and are dressing and acting much older than they should (IMHO) Even though a 15/16 year-olds feet might be very attractive I STILL would never touch them even if given the chance.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I DO prefer younger women (I'm 22, so I'm still young myself), but I'll have to draw the line at around 18, or maybe 16 since the AoC here is 16 (yay, Michigan!!).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little older than most of you guys. Because of my age, I usually feel very guilty looking at young girls feet.
I might take a quick glance at a 16 - 17 year old girls feet, but tend to look away very quickly because of the guilt factor.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey dude, you have five senses, so longs as u only use the one you are golden, though i would imaging smelling the sox isnt illegal but just strange
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boy thats a tough one. i agree with what athena said about you just automatically look down. being a parent part of me screams wtf and then taylor luiteur or whatever that kid from new moon comes on tv half naked and im like OMG im going to hell!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys thanks for the feedback on this, I sure find it difficult to not stare but avert my eyes knowing it is wrong.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's natural. But we're in a civilized society...so it's wrong to act. I find that this isn't much of an issue for me because younger women usually don't have the fashion sense that lends me to find them attractive. They also don't take care of their feet the same way a more exposed woman would. Chipped polish, no polish, dirty feet all are turn offs and typically that's what I typically see with younger women.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at the feet of girls that are very young...Maybe around 14 or 15...BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SEXUAL ABOUT IT!!! I think that I may be different, just because I look at and may appreciate a ladies pretty feet DOESN'T MAKE ME THINK OF WANKING OFF OR SEX...I would think more like, "Wow she has cute feet"...Thats where it ends...Infact most times when I look at cute feet and I look at the face second to check for age, then the body, if she's grown...IM HAPPY THAT IM NOT A PERV.lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links