Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with most people on this. My wife is ok with the looking. But for me I'm more interested in footwear as to feet so that may be a part of it too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is old enough for me if she can sit on the curb and her feet touches the ground.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSeanman
Board Regular
Member # 39562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSeanman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its best to do foot fetish activities with females 18 or up. Even though theres many young girls with attractive feet, It would be wise to stay away. I don't find it wrong to stare at teen girls feet as long as you control yourself.It can't be helped because if feet is beautiful, than its gonna be looked at. I myself would only deal with 18 or older because I don't want to go to prison but I admit I have glanced at younger girls feet quite a few times. Sometimes the guilt factor sets in but then I feel that as long as im not hurting the girl its fine. Since its feet and not a private part, I find nothing wrong as long as the girls are not being messed with in any sexual manner.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfreak30
Board Regular
Member # 41923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfreak30   Author's Homepage   Email footfreak30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this mind battle so many times, for two reasons. 1. I'm a HUGE soles man. I like them soft and perfectly soft and not cracked or calused and any way. and 2. Because I used to have a job where I was always around 14-16 girls who tend to run around barefoot....ALOT. I couldn't help but look....and I have to admit there were SO many times that I wanted to try and sneak in a hopefully seeming innocent quick tickle....but like so many of you said, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Since I have a daughter now who is about to get to the age of tween, it just makes me think.....I would want to Hurt a guy if I thought he was lusting after her......mind battles.....I think we feet guys have it worst of all because what we LOVE is out there all the time in front of our face!!

--------------------
-Footfreak30

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u know im reading this thread and have to call bs. i mean a 16 yo girl can be fucking hot as hell, im 23 and have to keep away. lets not confuse that fact. if any of you guys can really say that u didnt see a group of hot younger girls walk by and say to you freind: "Jailbait" or "damn i wish i was younger" or "two more years" than i say bullshit. there wouldnt be laws in place if men didnt consider it. and it is not unusual. until recent times it wasnt even taboo, but now that most kids mature (mentally) later in life while maturing (physically) early on, there has to be a line drawn. and i agree 100 percent. but again, 5 senses and a mind. if you only use sight and mind, whats the harm? just cuz we are footmen doesnt mean our sexual nature is so much different from others. just think about this:

vanilla people arent into feet, so when they see a young hottie whose underage, they are thinking about doing something else with that young filly which would be much worse. mainly fucking, sucking, etc.

feet? eh, theyre prolly to young to understand it anyways, yet they understand regular sex just fine. so who cares, no harm, no foul

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's wrong to look, per se. But I certainly wouldn't do anything more than that.

I try not to get involved with women under 21, just to be extra careful.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry...I can't even look. Just grosses me out.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where I am from technically it would be perfectly legal for a male of any age to talk to a 16 year old girl then if she consented to do what you may desire with her feet. I know my first experiences with female feet were with girls younger than 18 but as old as 16 when anything sexual happened.

To answer the is it wrong then I would agree with most that its wrong to think about actually doing anything to a girl who is underage (whatever that age is where you are) but having a look and thinking they have nice or ugly feet then walking away is fine.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wil never persue an under agegirl...
but we can't fight nature...
girls that are 15 o 16 years old are usually almost fully grown physically...

mentally they re little girls and we shouldn't want to try ad be with them, but physically...
we can't ignore the physical...!!!
our weakness as men is that we are visual creatures...
so fullgrown women are always gonna attract our attention...
15 or 16 eyar old girls may dress and act like children, because they still are, but their bodies are usually already grown enough to "distract" us...
wether it be feet for us who love feet...
or breasts for those who love breasts..
whatever it may be...

bottom line...
they are still little girls/children inside...
but the outside already looks like a women...
which is what attracts our attention...

it's not wrong too look...
it's also not something to be proud of, haha, but something to be discussed on a forum like this...
no harm in it...
as long as you look in a non-disturbing way ofcourse...
and as long as you know yourself well enough to know that you aren't going to have a moment of weakness and approach a girl like that and become front page news...

anyway...

hope this was usefull to anybody else...

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.: [QB] there is nothing wrong with looking at the feet of a girl who is underage. afterall, they are objects which are there for the viewing. nothing illegal about noticing something that exists in real life. the problem becomes when sick men start fantasizing about these underage girls or even worse, start purusing them for their perverted pleasures. that is when it becomes wrong. looking at something is harmless, but don't sit there and drool either. us guys may have some explaining to do to the fathers of these young girls if you start doing that kind of crap. just look and don't dwell. [IMG]http://img250.imagevenue.com/loc491/th_31522_100_4872_122_0/QB]
[/QUOTE]Very good advice.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say no, but once you see that they clearly fall below the age line then at that point I look the other way.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we have to acknowledge that it's perfectly normal and natural to be attracted to girls in the 15-17 age range, despite societies arbitrary 'acceptable' numbers. I'm not sure how young you mean by young, but if you're talking teen age, high school girls, then hell yeah I've had a look at their feet, among other areas. And any guy who claims he hasn't is full of shit lol [Tongue] The age of consent here is 16, so if I can have sex with someone, I can certainly have a discreet peak at her feet in flip flops in public and not feel guilty about that.
So no need to feel guilty OP, there's no biological or physical reason NOT to be attracted to girls that age, and society deciding it's taboo is a relatively recent thing as well.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have friends that looked at young girls (16-18) and lust over them. I could never understand it.

But as I get older, I find myself looking ( and lusting) at the same aged girls.

But if they obviously look younger than 16 it's a no no.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer:
I think we have to acknowledge that it's perfectly normal and natural to be attracted to girls in the 15-17 age range

I don't acknowledge that at all.

It sounds like a slippery slope to me. Not one I want to be on. And it's "perfectly" normal and natural when you're in high school and college.

Before you deride the age limits as "arbitrary", try pointing us to something that disproves the legitimacy of them.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh c'mon combine_hunter. He just mentioned it's perfectly normal.

How many of us have taken a second look at a hot 16 year old in a mall or something. I'm sure many of us have.

It doesn't mean we're going to act on our impulses though.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links