Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not posted on this thread because I feel no matter what you say, there are people who will say you're not being totally honest or that you're a creep. But this is how I see it.

You all know I have had many girls on my site pose for me within a couple days, if not the EXACT day they turned 18. If I said I hadn't seen their feet before then, I'd be full of crap. But it is looking. It's not sucking on their toes, getting footjobs, etc.

What makes that even harder is the girls themselves are less than a year from their 18th birthday when they tell me they want to pose like their friend did and such. Many times I get the girl pulling her socks/shoes off telling me to look at her feet and asking me what I think. So am I supposed to act like some clown and be like, "Oh no, I am not allowed to look at them."? No, I look and admire. I compliment the girl and sometimes get teased and flirted with.

So I agree with what people are saying here in that you can look and like. Just don't be a dumbass and get yourself in trouble. There are many girls of age and older that will have feet just as cute that are more appropriate to play with.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links