Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to just look at younger girls feet?
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, maybe you're right. Not that I'm backing away from what I said, or anything.

I know I have enough willpower not to act on that kind of impulse.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Eh, maybe you're right. Not that I'm backing away from what I said, or anything.

I know I have enough willpower not to act on that kind of impulse.

And that`s perfectly cool.

I`m the same way.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't acknowledge that at all.

You don't acknowledge that there is no biological or physical reason whatsoever for a guy not to be attracted to a sexually mature female? Hmm how interesting.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl who's 15-17 may be sexually mature, but she's not emotionally mature.

That's an important consideration, even if you're ignoring the fact that they're not legal.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's an important consideration, even if you're ignoring the fact that they're not legal.

I think he's getting at the fact that they're physically mature. You don't act because they're not emotionally mature.

And eh. It's fine, but I prefer older women anyway really [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

I know what he's getting at.
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Age of consent laws are different all over. In the U.S. alone, they range from 16 to 18. Here in Michigan the AoC is 16. In some places its lower than 15.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Age of consent laws are different all over. In the U.S. alone, they range from 16 to 18. Here in Michigan the AoC is 16. In some places its lower than 15.
Wasn't Texas something ridiculous like 13?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And really you can't set laws based on emotional maturity. I've known people who are emotionally mature at 14, and 20 year olds who are no where near maturity.
And as I said, age of consent here in washington state is 16, some areas it's higher, so it's lower. Hell it's 12 in the Vatican, which is a bit fucked up in my opinion lol.
My whole point is that sexual attraction to girls this age is normal, but wether or not you should pursue anything depends on the laws where you live, the persons maturity etc. But please don't go do a 12 year old in the Vatican, because, just no. [Laugh]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Wasn't Texas something ridiculous like 13?
As far as I know, it's 18.

Of course, that might not be statewide. And it's possible you have us confused with Kentucky or Alabama. [Laugh]

kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm still young (21), i like all feet (mature, younger girls) from 16 years the feets are very pretty in my opinion. for me its not very wrong but a older guy like 30/40 it can be a problem if he like very underage feet.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:
It seems there are a lot of people here who have a phobia against anything under 18, even though they themselves are attracted to it.

If a 45 year old man mentions feet (or ass, or whatever) of an 18 year old, that's fine.

If a 19 year old mentions feet of a 16 year old. OMFGPERVERTPEDOFILE!!!

It's the law, but still, it's not like you're talking about 5 year olds. These girls (16,17) hit puberty a long time ago and are aware of their sexuality. With the way women are dressing nowadays, who's to blame? THE MEN OR THE GIRLS OR THEIR PARENTS?... 12 year olds in this generation are walking around in high heels, lipstick, hairdo, etc trying their best to look older. How do their parents allow them to do such a thing?

This really is an odd thing, and yes I fully agree with it.

Hell, anyone over 18 can talk about an 18 year olds feet and its fine.
I remember when a friend of mine was 19 and was dating a 16 year old. In our country that's totally fine. 16 is the age of consent (or is it 15 now?) but it was abso-friggin-hilarious to read the comments when he posted this on a forum. American members went mad! Talking about how God will be waiting for him, etc.

For the record I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 25. I've never dated anyone more than a year younger or older than me, nor would I want to.

But the point of the matter is that, for normal people (not paedos), we're attracted to what we want to mate with. A child can not mate. I'd say the age of consent should be 14, because that's when we used to have sex. Before the bible and stuff came along we used to have sex and children at those ages.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
I'd say the age of consent should be 14, because that's when we used to have sex. Before the bible and stuff came along we used to have sex and children at those ages.

...treading on eggshells with that one...

--------------------
 -

Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah it is? [Evil Grin]
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep my looking at mature women feet, but if I see what I think is a younger looking female and she is barefooted. I just look and turn my head because I think it is just wrong.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links