Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!!
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just found this news webpage where people are catching on to what the guy from back40foot, pedisoles junction & ethnicsoles is up too.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_032808WAB_foot_fetish_KC.df90fef.html

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting sick of these perverts ruining things for us normal people.

When was the last time a guy with a camera went into a lab and asked the radiologist if he can take pics of womans ta-ta's after their mamagrams?

It's just wrong.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I'm getting sick of these perverts ruining things for us normal people.

When was the last time a guy with a camera went into a lab and asked the radiologist if he can take pics of womans ta-ta's after their mamagrams?

It's just wrong.

Agreed. I can't stand that so many guys are so goddam obsessed with feet that they will stoop so low to satisfy their needs. It's pathetic, and makes us all look bad.

The same could be said for men and pussy in general.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If he didn't have to lie about his agenda, everything would have been peachy.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
IMO, some of the best real-world feet material out there is obtained through varying levels of deciept. this has been happening since the days of everydayfeet.com where murray, the camera man told his girls some BS about him being some art student and needing their giantess feet film for his "video special effects class" project. I'm sure the popular "feet-n-soul" foot photographer (from the late 90s) was deceiptful as well since I know some of his models did not know they were being put on the internet. This is based on reactions I got from my sleuthlike contact/compliments of some of his foot models about their feet thru their college emails back in those days (www.naz.edu).

it looks like this pedisole junction guy is running a similar deceipt tactic as everydayfeet.com regarding his whole "reflexology study" project.

though, his type of deceipt may be blatent, there's other foot guys and/or websites out there that are simply less blatent about their deceipts. in my earlier days i bought videos from a company callel "Alice's foot videos" and the photographer told some of his models that the feet videos were being done for art purposes. that's kind of blurring the lines for sure.

and even today i've seen highly successful footage of women out in public who are led to believe that their feet poses are being used for an "art site", or even not told at all when you consider candid feet videos. definitely nothing wrong with any of that IMO, but the ladies might have a different answer if they knew the truth upfront. so the feet masterbators out there who diss hard about deceipt factors might need to be careful about what they wish for.

i don't know exactly how to feel, personally. i would prefer to have everything be upfront with the girls or models, but some of the best real world feet stuff I have seen on tape has come from the foot troopers who go out there and decieve their subject, whether it be a blatant lie or simply a lesser one. And in many of those cases, I believe that if they were completely honest, they would've never gotten all that great footage that we masterbated to.

i don't take personal offense to all the deceipt tactics, although I do believe there could be major PR issues for our fetish when those normal people discover they've been had for some wanker's perversion. luckily for me, honesty has always worked best.

[ April 15, 2008, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
If he didn't have to lie about his agenda, everything would have been peachy.

not really, it must've been worse. I agree with what Tyler said, they have to deceive these women into getting the footage

if you don't like the way they're doing it, YOU figure out another way.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always wondered how that guy got those ladies to show their feet.
It's fraud....but I kinda' like it. [Evil Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea i always wandered this too...guess he won't have anymore updates..i used to talk to the guy from feet-n-sole...he used to show me pics he took...but i had no idea that he got the pics the way he got them...for some people they feel if they ask then the girl will refuse..but me personally i will just go up to the girl & ask..they hardly ever say not to me..but i do do the occasional candid:_)
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even if it's not a crime, it's only a crime when it's found out. [Big Grin]

The guy just took it a little too far, he stopped being discreet and started being stupid. Maybe he got carried away, so many feet and so little time [Hop]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this guy has the best videos

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me: "Hey, have you ever thought about being a foot model?"
Her: "No. I hate feet."
Me: "Ok take care"

or

Her: "Do I get paid"
Me: "Yes"
Her: *removing shoes"

How hard is that!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahahaha i hated him as well.

i hate the commentry he gives on the videos.

tosser.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that the last thing we need to do is encourage more idiots like this by posting positive or what could be taken as positive comments in this thread, so please let's not feed the beast.

Deceit has no place when asking girls to model themselves and their feet for anyone. It actually hurts legitimate guys like me in the end because the media doesn't print positive stories about guys who treat potential models with respect and who also respect the word "no".

Anyone who does this should be shot and p***ed on IMO.

But as long as we don't encourage it then there shouldn't be a market for this right?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL... I knew it! I knew it wouldn't be long before he was "exposed." He showed the Women's faces, I'm sure, without having them sign a model release... all under the guise of doing "reflexology" research.

As Brother Tyler said... Using a ruse to get Feet shots has been done before by guys running sites. (Classic example is Murray from 'Everyday Feet') and although we enjoy the fruits of their labor, (I've purchased videos from 'Everyday Feet' and I was a member of both 'ethnicfoot' and 'theback40foot and have tons of pics on my hard drive from both sites) it's just so much worth it to be honest and straight forward with the Women as Brother Those Toes implied with his reply.

I'll be honest. I shoot Foot candids and I've posted pics in Yahoo! groups and on forums. I don't even show the Women's faces, and I shoot secretly! LOL. Although shooting candids in public places isn't unlawful, I don't show faces because, for one, Feet are universal, but the face is personal... And two, I think showing the Woman's face compromises the Woman's privacy if she doesn't know that ol' Sole_Solution has his camera aimed at her Feet.

It's just so much worth it to be straight forward and honest.

[ April 15, 2008, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not good at all really...And couldnt use deciet in any form towards women...Those toes summed it right up [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Her: "No. I hate feet."
Me: "Ok take care"

or

Her: "Do I get paid"
Me: "Yes"
Her: *removing shoes"

How hard is that!

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links