Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Womens Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Womens Feet?
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 5 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, just had a quick question. Hoping for you guys feedback, experience and thoughts.

So I do a lot of walking and like being outside, and I luckily I come across beuatiful women with gorgeous feet, and for some reason I always want to tell them how beutiful their feet are but I don't know how to do it in a creepy way? Haha any ideas? Have any of you complimented on a starngers feet? What was their reaction?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you complimenting their feet?

I know...it seems like a weird question but it means alot! What is your motivation? Is it to make her feel good and confident? Is it to let her know you're attracted to her? Is it to make conversation? ect

If it's to make them feel better...I would ask...what would the equivalent statement to a guy be? If that thought grossed you out then it's safe to say that it is because you're attracted to her. But! Your attraction to her really doesn't matter. Is she attracted to you? Compliments on physical traits are a great way to let a woman that is interested in you know that you're interested in her too. You can't go wrong saying "you have beautiful feet" to a woman that wants to sleep with you! If she's neutral and not attracted to you i'd be wary of the physical compliments. I'd stick more with complimenting her choices on things, things she said or did.

If I walked by a chic of average beauty and she said "nice feet"......I'd be weirded out. Now if she said "nice outfit, you walk by here everyday and you always look great" ...that'd make my day! If I was attracted to a girl and wanted to sleep with her and she said "I love your feet"....guess what? Who gives a shit...i'm getting laid. If I was talking to a chic that I was attracted to but was unsure if she was attracted to me and she said "I love your feet"...i'd be pretty excited that she liked SOMETHING about me...and would hope that she liked the whole package.

If you put things in reverse and you can start to see into how our actions make women feel.

If you want to make a woman feel really good without creeping her out...let her know how great that outfit looks. Be more liberal with compliments to women that don't receive them as often. Don't point out the sun....be unique. A compliment on a pedicure is FAR better than a compliment on the shape of her foot. But bring it back to her personality, "nice pedicure, you're a trend setter". I'm an arch man myself....when I compliment a woman on her arch I bring it back to her "nice arches! Were you a dancer or ballerina?". Don't dwell on feet unless she wants to stay on that topic. Let the conversation flow. I asked if she was a dancer...I say cool. I tell her how I played basketball. Convo goes on normal. No one is creeped out.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have said completely easily, "nice pedicure" to several women just in passing and gotten only nice responses. Don't act creepy, and you more than likely will not be treated creepy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've complimented women on their feet, before. But I only do it if the situation seems right. I don't go up to women at random and tell them they have nice feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent advice has been given to you thus far by these smart, experienced gentlemen.....the only thing that I would add is......confidence, a big easy smile, with a compliment goes a long way. Be charming, easy going, and let the words flow. A smile is the best attention grabber. A silly line that I have used, that worked for me is........what great shoes, did those pretty feet come with them? LAUGH, JOKE....don't take yourself too seriously, a sense of humor makes up for a lot.......and dress well.....clothes are very important to women.......looking good is more about style and grooming than it is about classic good looks......but, if you have classic good looks, that is a plus too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
what great shoes, did those pretty feet come with them?

Officially stolen!!! Excellent line. When delivered the way you mentioned it says all the right things.

Man. It's funny....it's rarely what you say but how you say it. I can tell a girl that I met at the bar that she's coming home with me and i'm going to rub her feet all night...guys overhearing me would think gross! But she knows that I really mean that I'm going to make love to her all night. Another guy can say the same thing and she'd take it literally. It's all in how you say it.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Don't act creepy, and you more than likely will not be treated creepy.

what is this "don't act creepy" shit anyway? unless you're a tim tebow like specimen with a joe namath confidence, almost anything said to a girl will creep them out. i know that from experience.

if you are thinking of giving a compliment or starting a convo, and are worried in the slightest if it will make her uncomfortable, JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly I never directly compliment a girl's feet. If I am fortunate enough to massage her feet then I'll say you have really pretty feet. I will compliment a pedicure, but only saying nice manicure I'm sure the toes look just as great!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've approached thousands of random women about their feet.

They're not so much listening to the content of what you're saying. That doesn't really matter.

What counts most is personality and body language.

That's why even a 3ft dude in a wheelchair can get laid.

And you can't win if you don't play.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I compliment girls on their feet constantly and (literally) on a daily basis. Sometimes it's a peripheral character in my social net, a casual acquaintance, or (often) a complete stranger.

This happens in grocery stores, concerts, events, the park, on the street and anywhere else - and, always in coffee shops - might the a customer, may be an employee there.

I've never felt creepy about it, nor the least bit odd. One of the BEST things a girl can do, is to have beautiful feet, and I believe this fervently. What I'm doing in complimenting this, is to reinforce those fantastic qualities and that excellent behavior.

I will usually go further than to compliment, in requesting to photograph her feet, or at least in exploring the topic through conversation (not always in that order, of course).

If I see a girl with beautiful feet and do not compliment her, I get a nagging feeling that I let an opportunity slip away and evaporate, and this feeling lingers for hours. We are all different in our philosophies and approach to life, love, girls and Feet - for me, it has always been simple:

ASK and receive! ... or ASK and be granted a polite "no" and get on with life - rather than to carry the lament of never having known.

Yes, there are times when a reaction is not pleasant. You're going to encounter the girl who says "what???" "Really??? get outta here". You will sometimes get a stiff "Hell no!". Every once in awhile, you may even get a violent, boisterous, threatening "F..K YOU jackass!" ... or have food thrown at you, as you turn your back in retreat of the scorn.

This, I have found, is the strangest part of all, and it comes in two elements:

1. For those who say no, it is SO often a kind, quiet or polite declination. Almost always civil - and when I'm rebuked in a civil way, I'll always volunteer to pay for her coffee, etc., and they almost always agree to (at least) that much. THIS often ends up in a nice conversation before parting, and opens dialogue. You actually end up hearing from some of these people, sometime later.

2. Girls who say Yes ... after YEARS of carrying on like this, I still find it inexplicable and astounding, at the number & variety of girls who say yes. What strikes me as most odd, is that there are so many girls who don't think much about it ... "Put my bare feet out the window so you can see them? No problem" ... "Take my shoes off and put them up on the chair? Ok".

THAT is what I can never get used to. Ironically, it is the precise result I hope for - yet, to this day, can (STILL) not come to grips with. I can NOT understand it, I've been trying to understand this for YEARS ... but it still happens and it does so often (and with regularity).

I've asked girls, years later, "What were you thinking? ... I get various replies, but no real answers even from them.

I met Amber (the hispanic one) at a shoe store in Portland, went through this same routine, and Malory (who was with me) asks later: What the HECK did you tell that girl? I can't believe she did that ... and I'm asking Malory "Well what do YOU think??? You were once ONE of them???!!!" ... and SHE had no answer to THAT!

It's funny, it's crazy and it is Beautiful. Girls are forgiving creatures, and a lot more understanding then we sometimes realize.

I may not be the best person to ask, as I am certainly not what most would consider "normal" by social or sociological standards ... but for me, the simple act of complimenting feet unabashedly - and asking for and about them, has given me a fantastic life that is full of female Feet.

So what if she says no or calls me crazy ... the next girl just might be Miss Kirsten, Summer, or even Malory, who's still here, after almost seven years.

[ January 30, 2012, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I compliment girls on their feet constantly and (literally) on a daily basis. Sometimes it's a peripheral character in my social net, a casual acquaintance, or (often) a complete stranger.

This happens in grocery stores, concerts, events, the park, on the street and anywhere else - and, always in coffee shops - might the a customer, may be an employee there.

I've never felt creepy about it, nor the least bit odd. One of the BEST things a girl can do, is to have beautiful feet, and I believe this fervently. What I'm doing in complimenting this, is to reinforce those fantastic qualities and that excellent behavior.

I will usually go further than to compliment, in requesting to photograph her feet, or at least in exploring the topic through conversation (not always in that order, of course).

If I see a girl with beautiful feet and do not compliment her, I get a nagging feeling that I let an opportunity slip away and evaporate, and this feeling lingers for hours. We are all different in our philosophies and approach to life, love, girls and Feet - for me, it has always been simple:

ASK and receive! ... or ASK and be granted a polite "no" and get on with life - rather than to carry the lament of never having known.

Yes, there are times when a reaction is not pleasant. You're going to encounter the girl who says "what???" "Really??? get outta here". You will sometimes get a stiff "Hell no!". Every once in awhile, you may even get a violent, boisterous, threatening "F..K YOU jackass!" ... or have food thrown at you, as you turn your back in retreat of the scorn.

This, I have found, is the strangest part of all, and it comes in two elements:

1. For those who say no, it is SO often a kind, quiet or polite declination. Almost always civil - and when I'm rebuked in a civil way, I'll always volunteer to pay for her coffee, etc., and they almost always agree to (at least) that much. THIS often ends up in a nice conversation before parting, and opens dialogue. You actually end up hearing from some of these people, sometime later.

2. Girls who say Yes ... after YEARS of carrying on like this, I still find it unexplicable and astounding, at the number & variety of girls who say yes. What strikes me as most odd, is that there are so many girls who don't think much about it ... "Put my bare feet out the window so you can see them? No problem" ... "Take my shoes off and put them up on the chair? Ok".

THAT is what I can never get used to. Ironically, it is the precise result I hope for - yet, to this day, can (STILL) not come to grips with. I can NOT understand it, I've been trying to understand this for YEARS ... but it still happens and it does so often (and with regularity).

I've asked girls, years later, "What were you thinking? ... I get various replies, but no real answers even from them.

I met Amber (the hispanic one) at a shoe store in Portland, went through this same routine, and Malory (who was with me) asks later: What the HECK did you tell that girl? I can't believe she did that ... and I'm asking Malory "Well what do YOU think??? You were once ONE of them???!!!" ... and SHE had no answer to THAT!

It's funny, it's crazy and it is Beautiful. Girls are forgiving creatures, and a lot more understanding then we sometimes realize.

I may not be the best person to ask, as I am certainly not what most would consider "normal" by social or sociological standards ... but for me, the simple act of complimenting feet unabashedly - and asking for and about them, has given me a fantastic life that is full of female Feet.

So what if she says no or calls me crazy ... the next girl just might be Miss Kirsten, Summer, or even Malory.

Your whole post is spot on. Women LOVE to be complimented on anything about them. I've said it before and I'll say it again: To the shy guys out there, BE A MAN and let a woman know that she's attractive in some type of way. Women LOVE the alpha male, not a shy one. Being shy is a WOMAN'S job.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
[QUOTE] I've said it before and I'll say it again: To the shy guys out there, BE A MAN and let a woman know that she's attractive in some type of way.

and get maced/cussed out? no thanks [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
[QUOTE] I've said it before and I'll say it again: To the shy guys out there, BE A MAN and let a woman know that she's attractive in some type of way.

I don't care how handsome/rich/charming a guy is...everytime they go up to talk to a woman there is a risk of negative repercussions. It's a risk men take. Some men take that risk often and get laid often. Some men do it a few times in their lives and only have a few partners. Some men never take that risk and are forever lonely. This is life....it's not fair. Not everyone gets the girl. But we all do choose what category we put ourselves in.

I assure you though...the benefits outweigh the risk. Talk to women. Get to know them!

GQ

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:

I don't care how handsome/rich/charming a guy is...everytime they go up to talk to a woman there is a risk of negative repercussions. It's a risk men take. Some men take that risk often and get laid often. Some men do it a few times in their lives and only have a few partners. Some men never take that risk and are forever lonely. This is life....it's not fair. Not everyone gets the girl. But we all do choose what category we put ourselves in.

I assure you though...the benefits outweigh the risk. Talk to women. Get to know them!

GQ

no point in getting to know them if they don't want you to know them. that's the point, it's shallow as shit. the same guy who takes to few will get laid more then a guy who talks to a lot of girls and get nowhere

fortunately, i found out early on, before it was too late, to just keep my mouth shut and keep it moving. if i have nothing cool to say, and if she looks uncomfortable with me around, don't say a word and go on with your day.

From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must give them Ruby Roman grapes (or any other grapes that are just as big) as a means of complimenting them when you first introduce yourself. At least those are the types of grapes I prefer.

As they eat them, they'll take your compliments about their feet to heart.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links