Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Womens Feet? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Womens Feet?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
[QUOTE]Great men are in short supply so they will ALWAYS have women waiting in the wings even if they decide to be monogamous. Why? Because so many guys like yourself take yourselves out of the game, don't bother to understand women so you creep them out, aren't considerate ect leaving them to flock to the small percentage of cool guys out there.

so because i'm not fucking chicks left and right, i'm a creep? fuck you... [Roll Eyes]
If you're going to quote me, do it correctly please. I said "you don't bother to understand women so you creep them out". Never called you a creep.

Fuck me? *Sigh* No dude you got it all wrong. You want to fuck women..not GQguys. *Sigh* Even here you're too blinded by your own shortsightedness to see that all of these guys are trying to help you. If you can't find camaraderie with a bunch of guys on a foot fetish site trying to help you how are you going to be able to find that camaraderie with women?

it's not really "help" when you're implying that because i don't "understand" women i'm a creep o.O
Funny...how you'd rather focus on some internet guy's verbiage and parts of speech than focus on what you'd need to do to get the women you want.

GQ

because it's just as full of shit as the other...
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BlackHxC88, you are truly a character. I think you're just here for kicks & giggles.

Everyone, just stop posting to this clown. Let him/her continue to be lonely and get footjobs from his "nightmares" when he sleeps. He/she won't/can't get a footjob in the real world.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...I had read the original post and didn't think too much about it...but it has had some heavy hitters coming in offering up some golden comments.

I gotta read it again and look to incorporate it into my 'routine' [Wink]

Thanks fellas!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So back to the question? Haha..I'm thinking..why not just go for it right? Whats she ganna do? Look at me weird, call me a name, (as if that never happened to a guy before) and If anything, on to the next!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
BlackHxC88, you are truly a character. I think you're just here for kicks & giggles.

Everyone, just stop posting to this clown.

+1. He's had this attitude multiple times with people trying to help him. He's just a miserable individual. Pay him no attention.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

Everyone, just stop posting to this clown.

+1. He's had this attitude multiple times with people trying to help him.
i wouldn't call mockery "help", but whatever... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
YOU are WAY WAY WAY TOO BUSY.....trying to prove to us that you got EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT....YOU ARE MR KNOW-IT-ALL....DUDE........YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!

stopped reading after that. i never said i "knew it all", i just knew enough to know that people are shallow, and that i'm better off not even bothering the opposite sex instead of being "that guy" on the news. but, if that's apparently what it takes to talk to girls, to "Creep" them out and bug the shit out of them, than whatever...
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laughed so hard... did anyone catch the line "and Viola!" from Royals?? Oh, the imagery...
I'm proud that (almost) everyone is being so supportive of BlackHxC88. I have been perplexed by his attitude before, but I can definitely relate to his bitterness. I think every man has been "shot down" before, or felt alienated because of his looks, clothes, wealth, whatever. I read a post from Ben del Amitri once about some woman hurling a burrito at him for his "temerity" complimenting her feet! His perspective is that this is the cost of doing business... and for every negative experience he's had the positives are more than worth the cost. I won't argue that mate-selection (like life in general) is fair (check out "hotchickswithdouchebags.com); but don't lose perspective. Don't dismiss EVERY WOMAN because you've seen some that are too shallow for your tastes (would you want women to equate you with every Jersey-shore asshat they've ever met?)
I think the main message is that women desire more desirable men (duh) AND there is more to desirability than looks, clothes, money (though it definitely helps). I bet Henry Kissinger gets more box than Justin Timberlake even now [Smile] To BlackHxC88: I'm sorry you've been hurt in the past, I hope you don't take your ball and go home... the game is still on and there's fun to be had.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually focus on a particular color of polish the woman might be wearing, or the cute or unique pair of shoes they have on. I have always had some kind of rapport with the woman though. I have never made a cold comment on a woman's feet that she did not already open the door to.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've complimented alot of girls on their feet but they generally bring up the topic of feet or shoes.... Like last week my best friends wife started saying how big her feet are now and she hate it cause she can't find shoes. I said they dont look big to me, thats went she said " i'm a size 12" her and her husband are almost same size!!!! I said "really? wow they are big!!! I didn't notice cause your feet always look good!" she smiled " yeah I give my self a pedi a couple times a week".... I was hard by now so i said" I can tell your feet look soft and your nails are always perfect, but even with out a pedi i think your feet have a nice shape"

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links