Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Womens Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Womens Feet?
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
[QUOTE] I've said it before and I'll say it again: To the shy guys out there, BE A MAN and let a woman know that she's attractive in some type of way.

and get maced/cussed out? no thanks [Roll Eyes]
LOL BE A MAN!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] I've said it before and I'll say it again: To the shy guys out there, BE A MAN and let a woman know that she's attractive in some type of way.

LOL BE A MAN!
be a man and do what, exactly??? if being a man includes being rejected and shat on, then no thanks! there are those who have the gift and those who don't. and no matter how much effort you put into it, you still don't have it. at least i realized i don't have it and i leave them alone!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL BE A MAN!
be a man and do what, exactly??? if being a man includes being rejected and shat on, then no thanks! there are those who have the gift and those who don't. and no matter how much effort you put into it, you still don't have it. at least i realized i don't have it and i leave them alone!!!
No worries bro. More chics for the rest of us.

The only reason I give advice to guys that aren't successful with women is because at one point I felt I was in their shoes too. But if every guy were to become successful with women....well....i'd be going back to having only one girl as an option. So while my efforts to help my fellow man fall on deaf ears 99% of the time the abundance of women looking for a confident/quality guy is owed to the guys that refuse to take the necessary steps to up their game.

The only person you're hurting is yourself bro. Can't you see that. If you don't want to talk to chics...fine. Don't. More for those of us that do.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL BE A MAN!

The only reason I give advice to guys that aren't successful with women is because at one point I felt I was in their shoes too. But if every guy were to become successful with women....well....i'd be going back to having only one girl as an option. So while my efforts to help my fellow man fall on deaf ears 99% of the time the abundance of women looking for a confident/quality guy is owed to the guys that refuse to take the necessary steps to up their game.

The only person you're hurting is yourself bro. Can't you see that. If you don't want to talk to chics...fine. Don't. More for those of us that do.

GQ

i'd be hurting myself way more talking to them. so go ahead, whatever, but stop acting like it's so goddamn easy.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL BE A MAN!

GQ

i'd be hurting myself way more talking to them. so go ahead, whatever, but stop acting like it's so goddamn easy.
quote:
I don't care how handsome/rich/charming a guy is...everytime they go up to talk to a woman there is a risk of negative repercussions. It's a risk men take. Some men take that risk often and get laid often. Some men do it a few times in their lives and only have a few partners. Some men never take that risk and are forever lonely. This is life....it's not fair. Not everyone gets the girl. But we all do choose what category we put ourselves in.

I assure you though...the benefits outweigh the risk. Talk to women. Get to know them!

GQ [/QB]

Never said it was easy. Look at my quote above. If it was easy everyone would have a girl right? No it's one of the hardest thing a man will do. There are tons of men that will display more bravery on the battle field than they ever will with a room full of women.

Some men have it easy. For most men it takes hard work to learn how to talk to the opposite sex. HARD WORK. I reiterate again...if it were easy everyone would have a chic.

But don't try and say that hard work doesn't work when you haven't tried what we're talking about. Even the idiot that talks to every woman he sees will be more successful than the guy that never does. And if that guy that talks to every woman he sees learns from his mistakes...he'll get better each time like every other skill a person possesses in life.

It's not easy. If it was people wouldn't be buying dirty socks and finding out how to proposition whores on the internet. But it's a skill worth going after.

Baby steps....

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL BE A MAN!
LOL How old are you? And I advise you to actually understand GQ's posts. If you want some foot action from some of the females that you think have some sexy feet then, you be get your shy & scary self out there and BE A MAN! A TRUE woman likes a MAN that's not shy of anything and is daring. Now, get out there and get some sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the toughest and hardest thing to overcome is ourselves. The MIND is a very powerful tool. If you think negatively, give up, and act like you can't.....then you can't! If you start to think more positively, act more positive, smile, be more carefree, create good karma for yourself, things become easier, people, and women gravitate to you more. People like to hang around with, and be near, confident, good natured, funny, happy, smart people. There are books to read on these subjects, videos to watch, movies to see, observe others from a coffeee shop window, in a library, in a park, in a supermarket, watch how successful people carry themselves. DARE TO LEARN, DARE TO CHANGE, DARE TO GROW....and YOU WILL IMPROVE.....it starts first with YOU, YOUR ATTITUDE, YOUR SELF BELIEF.....LOSE THE FEAR....sometimes the BEST THINGS IN LIFE.....are the THINGS WE OVERCOME......the THINGS THAT WERE ONCE THE HARDEST FOR US TO ACHIEVE........and ONCE HAVING CONQUERED IT....YOU BECOME A BIGGER, BETTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL PERSON!!!! You have to BE IN IT...TO WIN IT........You have TO TRY.....TO SUCCEED!!!!!! NO MORE EXCUSES.......today is A NEW BEGINNING.....THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.......USE YOUR TIME WISELY....and GO GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self limiting beliefs can be extremely difficult and uncomfortable to overcome. They are probably the single most powerful thing holding us back, but have a look at this guy, Sean Stephenson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MztUPT6NG54&feature=related

He blows out every single possible excuse and misconception about why guys think they can't have success with women.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Sometimes the toughest and hardest thing to overcome is ourselves. The MIND is a very powerful tool. If you think negatively, give up, and act like you can't.....then you can't! If you start to think more positively, act more positive, smile, be more carefree, create good karma for yourself, things become easier, people, and women gravitate to you more. People like to hang around with, and be near, confident, good natured, funny, happy, smart people. There are books to read on these subjects, videos to watch, movies to see, observe others from a coffeee shop window, in a library, in a park, in a supermarket, watch how successful people carry themselves. DARE TO LEARN, DARE TO CHANGE, DARE TO GROW....and YOU WILL IMPROVE.....it starts first with YOU, YOUR ATTITUDE, YOUR SELF BELIEF.....LOSE THE FEAR....sometimes the BEST THINGS IN LIFE.....are the THINGS WE OVERCOME......the THINGS THAT WERE ONCE THE HARDEST FOR US TO ACHIEVE........and ONCE HAVING CONQUERED IT....YOU BECOME A BIGGER, BETTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL PERSON!!!! You have to BE IN IT...TO WIN IT........You have TO TRY.....TO SUCCEED!!!!!! NO MORE EXCUSES.......today is A NEW BEGINNING.....THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.......USE YOUR TIME WISELY....and GO GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!

Some true encouraging words. The reason why you're more likely to succeed when positive is because everything is energy. Your thoughts create your reality and one thing I learned is that no matter how good looking you are, it won't get you too far in life without the confidence to back it up. Knowing is one thing but applying the right steps is another, and it can obviously be hard your first time but some more advice that helps is meditating on what you want for yourself and how to obtain it. All of us are meant to be happy.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
A TRUE woman likes a MAN that's not shy of anything and is daring.

no they don't. they like someone who doesn't look like a creep. doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth, if he's ugly, he gets no play!!!
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

no they don't. they like someone who doesn't look like a creep. doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth, if he's ugly, he gets no play!!!
Now come on brother, look at flavor flav lol!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr 20,012:
quote:
quote:

Now come on brother, look at flavor flav lol!!!
Doesn't count, he's famous. He can get play just waking up...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
observe others from a coffeee shop window, in a library, in a park, in a supermarket

Isn't that called "stalking"? O.o
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
quote:

LOL Apparaently, you have no clue what you just typed. LOL

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
quote:

You can listen to the advice of the men on the boards and make some progress. Or not. Really doesn't matter. Actually it does. You see, the more guys that think like you..the more women that are available to a guy like me. Either way.

The world isn't fair. You have to go after what you want....otherwise the other guy that does will get it. Excuses don't work. Women hate them. Think of it like this...is there any excuse in the world that will make you follow me? Nope.

You don't need looks, money or cool things to get women. We men are brainwashed into thinking this. We're actually more concerned about these things than women are! But! These things can make you feel more confident...that's why it seems as though women are always with the buff, rich guy ect but his confidence boosted once he got these things because he thought he needed these things. Hopefully that made sense because the ramifications are huge.

But if you want GQguy to have the women that you could have had in addition to the one he already has...ignore everything I say and create and excuse. Great men are in short supply so they will ALWAYS have women waiting in the wings even if they decide to be monogamous. Why? Because so many guys like yourself take yourselves out of the game, don't bother to understand women so you creep them out, aren't considerate ect leaving them to flock to the small percentage of cool guys out there.

Don't hate the 1% of guys that could hook up with 99% of the girls. Join the 1% by listening to men wiser than you are!

GQ

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links