Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Womens Feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Womens Feet?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT -- In case anyone's wondering, I had to change the second sentence, and I had to add two new sentences after that to make myself clearer.

----

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

You don't need looks, money or cool things to get women.

While this is true, it also needs some modification because it doesn't tell the entire story.

You don't need looks, money or cool things to get women. Yes, that's true. But you do need money and cool things to get hotter women. That's the part people always leave out.

Looks aren't everything when it comes to guys, but it does give them an advantage, assuming he also has the attitude and the swagger to go along with that. Looks and outward appearances matter for women. Even if the guy doesn't look good, if he hopes to get hotter women, more money, power, or fame will give him a better chance to get that.

Think about it.

The more successful a guy is, the more money he has, the better the chances that he'll get the hotter women. The less successful he is, the less money he makes, the better the chances that the girls he attracts will be ugly and/or fatter.

Now flip this around to the female point of view. The hotter she is, the better her chances of attracting a male who is more powerful and someone who makes more money than a woman who is overweight or unattractive.

In other words, water seeks its own level.

Do you think guys who takes out the garbage for Taco Bell or Starbucks, as a group, attract women who are hotter and more fit than men who are stockbrokers or real estate agents?

Another analogy is cars. I always compare women to cars. Does that sound sexist? Yeah, so what! Anyway, with this analogy, think about the following. The Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, and Lexus are much more luxurious and look a lot better than the Prius, and the Kia Sedona.

If you're a guy with that kind of money, why would you settle for the Sedona when you have the Mercedes? Guys who are successful, guys who work hard, guys who strive to get the achieve the best education when they are finally done with school deserve to have the best for all heart and passion they put in to their work. They deserve to have the best cars. Those who are lazy, stupid, or otherwise unproductive are only good for car models that came out ten years ago - or something.

Again, water seeks its own level.

With BlackHxC88, there was time a few years ago when he said he was THAT ugly. The best he can do is attract women who are just as undesirable. But he doesn't want those. He wants what he can't have, just like women want guys who are are never too available and guys who are not at their beck and call, guys who don't put up with that BS, men who stand tall, men who persevere, men who are successful, men who don't give a f*ck about not giving a f*ck.

The hotter they are, the more shallow they become. And you know what? I don't blame them one bit! I have zero problems with that. Those who are the best, get the best!

Men who are at the top of the pyramid when it comes to money, power, or fame get women who are at the top of the pyramid when it comes to their looks. Men in the middle get women who are in the middle when it comes to look. Plumbers, for example. Men at the bottom when it comes to education, money, success and what have you, get more overweight and undesirable women who lie at the bottom of the pyramid when it comes to looks.

Water seeks its own level.

Anyone who doesn't believe a word I said, I can come back in here with a scientific study that backs up what I said.

quote:

We men are brainwashed into thinking this. We're actually more concerned about these things than women are!

That's right, because to get hotter women, we have to keep those things in check and keep upgrading at the same time.

Not that I'm complaining, though.

[Smile]

While I agree with, and support the comments about being more pro-active when it comes to approaching women, I do understand how BlackHawk88 from Chicago feels. I don't have a problem with it. If that's his take on the situation, then I'm fine with that. If people are showing him the door, and he doesn't want to walk through it, then so be it.

-- National

[ February 04, 2012, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Water does seek it's own level. Take a good look at yourself. What you see, others may see. Hollywood takes average looking people, and makes them look like stars, it is NOT MAGIC, it is time and effort. A good styling, updated look, a good haircut, is a good place to start. Dress better, feel like you look good, hot, desireable. Shined shoes, a nice jacket, stylish pants, and you start feeling better about yourself. STYLISTS make money by making the AVERAGE, WAY ABOVE AVERAGE. Now, once you have the image problem, and confidence problem more or less out of the way, ACT THE PART, walk with confidence, have a presence, feel like you are worthy!!! What are you bringing to the table, do you have ARTISTIC TALENT, MUSICAL TALENT, ATHLETIC TALENT, CREATIVITY, A SENSE OF HUMOR, CHARM???? WHAT??? Play up YOUR STRENGTHS, girls LOVE GUYS who have something to offer, attract them with YOUR TALENT. You have the BASICS now to succeed with women, if you are WELL READ, ARTICULATE, you can hold their attention with good conversation too. BOTTOM LINE......LOOK THE PART, ACT THE PART, OBSERVE OTHERS AROUND YOU, AND ACT AND DON'T BE AFFRAID! STOP.....WITH THE EXCUSES....THE WHOA IS ME.....KICK YOURSELF IN THE ASS AND GET GOING......You are a car merging onto a HIGHWAY of LOVE, STEP ON THE DAMN GAS.....AND GO!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals, you said it the best!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Water does seek it's own level. Take a good look at yourself. What you see, others may see. Hollywood takes average looking people, and makes them look like stars, it is NOT MAGIC, it is time and effort. A good styling, updated look, a good haircut, is a good place to start. Dress better, feel like you look good, hot, desireable. Shined shoes, a nice jacket, stylish pants, and you start feeling better about yourself. STYLISTS make money by making the AVERAGE, WAY ABOVE AVERAGE. Now, once you have the image problem, and confidence problem more or less out of the way, ACT THE PART, walk with confidence, have a presence, feel like you are worthy!!! What are you bringing to the table, do you have ARTISTIC TALENT, MUSICAL TALENT, ATHLETIC TALENT, CREATIVITY, A SENSE OF HUMOR, CHARM???? WHAT??? Play up YOUR STRENGTHS, girls LOVE GUYS who have something to offer, attract them with YOUR TALENT. You have the BASICS now to succeed with women, if you are WELL READ, ARTICULATE, you can hold their attention with good conversation too. BOTTOM LINE......LOOK THE PART, ACT THE PART, OBSERVE OTHERS AROUND YOU, AND ACT AND DON'T BE AFFRAID! STOP.....WITH THE EXCUSES....THE WHOA IS ME.....KICK YOURSELF IN THE ASS AND GET GOING......You are a car merging onto a HIGHWAY of LOVE, STEP ON THE DAMN GAS.....AND GO!!!!!!!!

whooooooo!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Great men are in short supply so they will ALWAYS have women waiting in the wings even if they decide to be monogamous. Why? Because so many guys like yourself take yourselves out of the game, don't bother to understand women so you creep them out, aren't considerate ect leaving them to flock to the small percentage of cool guys out there.

so because i'm not fucking chicks left and right, i'm a creep? fuck you... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
You are a car merging onto a HIGHWAY of...

blahblahblah
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by National:
With BlackHxC88, there was time a few years ago when he said he was THAT ugly. The best he can do is attract women who are just as undesirable. But he doesn't want those.

what i remember is that the one girl who went after me was some girl who lost her virginity to her cousin. so, yeah, if that's my "level", then you can have it. if that's the "door" that you guys claim are gonna open, then i'm better off without. why put in the time and effort when it won't matter?

apparently, i'm a creep here cause i'm not having girls jump out of 2nd story windows for me, so what the hell do you guys care...

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
A TRUE woman likes a MAN that's not shy of anything and is daring.

no they don't. they like someone who doesn't look like a creep. doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth, if he's ugly, he gets no play!!!
LOL Apparaently, you have no clue what you just typed. LOL
it's "apparently" you cocksucker!!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you just want to be angry, then go sit by yourself and be angry, and pitty yourself, curse and make fun of us, and see how far that gets you. OR....YOU CAN GROW THE FUCK UP....start listening to people who are trying to HELP YOU! What....YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY DUDE who has ever felt like this? YOU are WAY WAY WAY TOO BUSY.....trying to prove to us that you got EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT....YOU ARE MR KNOW-IT-ALL....DUDE........YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!! NOW.....STOP!!!! You cut and paste our quotes really well....YOU ARE A GREAT...CUT AND PASTER! NOW.....use ALL THAT ENERGY, and TALENT.....and LISTEN!!!! YOU...CAN...HAVE...ANY....GIRL....YOU...WANT!!!! Start working on yourself, STOP BEING ANGRY.....CHANGE!!!!! One step at a time. STOP.....THIS GAME! Read the VERY GOOD ADVICE you are getting here....stop resisting, like an ALCOHOLIC who claims they don't drink much, you need an INTERVENTION. Why do I THINK I AM SO SMART.......BECAUSE....I WAS YOU!!!!! For TEN YEARS of my ADOLESCENCE...I ACTED LIKE YOU, SOUNDED LIKE YOU, WAS ANGRY LIKE YOU.....AND.....I GREW UP TOO LATE.....TEN YEARS TOO LATE!!!! Then I LISTENED, AND LEARNED, and HAD MORE WOMEN THEN YOU COULD EVER COUNT! I was the SAME A-HOLE that I ALWAYS WAS.....BUT, I HAD MORE CONFIDENCE, HAD A BIG SMILE, LOOKED BETTER, GOT STYLED, DRESSED BETTER, and TOOK CHANCES....AND VIOLA......I GOT LAID A LOT!!!!! A REAL LOT!!!! I can only share my real experiences, lessons learned with you. I am not BRAGGING, SHOWING OFF......I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU!!! IF an UGLY A-HOLE LIKE ME CAN AND DID GET WOMEN........SO CAN YOU! Don't cut and paste this......LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to compliment a woman's feet, do it. The key, as with just about all communication, is to use tact.

How do you develop tact? You make mistakes, and if you're perceptive, you learn from them.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Great men are in short supply so they will ALWAYS have women waiting in the wings even if they decide to be monogamous. Why? Because so many guys like yourself take yourselves out of the game, don't bother to understand women so you creep them out, aren't considerate ect leaving them to flock to the small percentage of cool guys out there.

so because i'm not fucking chicks left and right, i'm a creep? fuck you... [Roll Eyes]
If you're going to quote me, do it correctly please. I said "you don't bother to understand women so you creep them out". Never called you a creep.

Fuck me? *Sigh* No dude you got it all wrong. You want to fuck women..not GQguys. *Sigh* Even here you're too blinded by your own shortsightedness to see that all of these guys are trying to help you. If you can't find camaraderie with a bunch of guys on a foot fetish site trying to help you how are you going to be able to find that camaraderie with women?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Fuck me? *Sigh* No dude you got it all wrong. You want to fuck women..not GQguys. *Sigh* Even here you're too blinded by your own shortsightedness to see that all of these guys are trying to help you. If you can't find camaraderie with a bunch of guys on a foot fetish site trying to help you how are you going to be able to find that camaraderie with women?

Now this is one of the BEST THINGS I have ever read on this board, or anywhere else for that matter! SEE....I can copy and paste too! PLEASE don't be angry.....take a deep breath and just read this again!!!!

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
quote:
quote:

If you're going to quote me, do it correctly please. I said "you don't bother to understand women so you creep them out". Never called you a creep.

it's not really "help" when you're implying that because i don't "understand" women i'm a creep o.O
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

it's not really "help" when you're implying that because i don't "understand" women i'm a creep o.O
I'm not implying anything. I'm outright saying that if you(or anyone) does not understand women you WILL creep them out. I'm not one to use labels. I won't call anyone a creep. Not my style.

Funny...how you'd rather focus on some internet guy's verbiage and parts of speech than focus on what you'd need to do to get the women you want.

GQ

--------------------

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr 20,012:
quote:
quote:
A TRUE woman likes a MAN that's not shy of anything and is daring.

no they don't. they like someone who doesn't look like a creep. doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth, if he's ugly, he gets no play!!!
Now come on brother, look at flavor flav lol!!!
Doesn't count, he's famous. He can get play just waking up...
Actually I know a few non-famous "flavor flavs" who do alright lol... Just get a big ass clock, put it around your neck and go around some drunk females, that'll get attention!!! But seriously, I remember a king of the hill episode when Boomhauer (the guy that mumbles) went to the mall and just stood there mumbling to every woman that passed by... After about 20 tries he finally gets lucky- more lucky than if he hadn't talked to any... My point is that you can be a broke, mumbling flavor flav and still be ok, IF YOU'RE WILLING TO TRY

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links