Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you imagine if we were able to get some of the old models out of retirement on Instagram? I'd think it'd be a viable option as many left because of the cost and effort associated with maintaining sites 5-6 years ago. I'd pay for a cell phone pic of Tina Marie's arches any day!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure Instagram isn't the only option, either.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hate instagram. They ruin pictures. So it wouldnt be worth it. Maybe a tumblr page. I hate tumblr too, but at least they don't ruin pictures the way instagram does.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either freaking way. Just imagine getting all the old greats back with minimal effort on their part to post pics. Back then they had to buy special cameras at a whopping 1.5MP and we space to post their pics. Now there's none of that. Now is a great time for them to casually get back into it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Twitter is stupid and Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read." -Max Black of 2 Broke Girls

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'd love to see the FootVixens.com models again like Casey, Brandee, Alexis, Skye, and Lacy.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or they could enter a mutual beneficial contract with a professional photographer who can share the content and promote them, at the same time taking much better quality photos than grainy foot selfies in a dimly lit bedroom..these girls deserve more than just social media status.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather see the models retain agency over their own content. I believe that's the central point of GQGuy's initial post.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

You guys are pretty funny. One such example:

You guys remember "Arch Attitude"

http://instagram.com/archattitude

Or how about "Twisted Toes"

http://instagram.com/therealtwistedtoes

Or even Mommie!

http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Hmmm despite all of these women having had sites/pose for sites in the past...all of them decided to make their return via Instagram...with a combined followership of 8800 followers for 3 women! Very interesting.

Anyway...I hope to see the trend continue. And if/when they sell sets...I'll be on board. It's kinda funny to think that it's likely that at least a few of those old great models have instagrams/flickr/twitter/ect ect. I'm sure many of them never stopped snapping shots. Funny....whatever grainy camera they used back then certainly worked for many of us who are still in love with them.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I'd rather see the models retain agency over their own content. I believe that's the central point of GQGuy's initial post.

Of course they can, but if they valued their image they would consider the alternate.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Anyway...I hope to see the trend continue. And if/when they sell sets...I'll be on board
But wait, I thought the whole point of social media was to get FREE stuff? I agree with this statement though, they should continue to take quality images and sexy content for sale instead of flooding the market with TOO much free material anyway.

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Of course they can, but if they valued their image they would consider the alternate.
I guess it depends on their motivation.

Interesting that you said "consider", though.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

I guess it depends on their motivation.

Interesting that you said "consider", though.

You picked the most random word out of that sentence to be "interesting". [Laugh] Please explain why this intrigues you?

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed IG enables the creation of new foot girls - or "civilian" girls to become aware of their feet altogether...

They'll post some photos of their feet - at the pool, post pedicure, whatever....And tag it with #foot #footfetish #footmodel or similar, and will begin getting praise for them from other IG users.

Then, they'll begin posting them more and more, even creating dedicated foot IG accounts, or selling items, or even getting into foot sessions/photo sessions. I've seen that quite a few times in fact.

I appreciate it in the fact that it's bringing everyday "civilian" girls into the foot world, but do agree that many of the photos are of crap quality.

The thing I cannot STAND is the IG accounts that just re-post photos from other users. I prefer seeing the content directly from the models/photographers/stores/etc, NOT the re-posted accounts.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Very true Sonoma1, it's funny though when these girls figure out how much money they can make though modeling for a paysite or selling their stuff to their subs..suddenly they post less really good free stuff and more quick "after shower or pedi" pics instead to give users a quick view. I see it all the time on Facebook and Twitter.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links