Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Very true Sonoma1, it's funny though when these girls figure out how much money they can make though modeling for a paysite or selling their stuff to their subs..suddenly they post less really good free stuff and more quick "after shower or pedi" pics instead to give users a quick view. I see it all the time on Facebook and Twitter.

And that's it! Pay sites reflect the tastes of the photographer. His angles. His preference in models ect.

But on Instagram or what have you social media...I can pick my model based on her feet(should be the only consideration IMHO) interact with her which is a thrill in and of itself AND I can get pics EXACTLY the way I like them for a far cheaper cost than a subscription. And you build a relationship without any middle man.

How many of us subscribe just because of one model set. I know that when a certain photog invites back a certain high arched model I'm in. Why wait on him when I can go to the source? It's a beautiful thing. Wu's contribution section used to be a religious thing every Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday night...but that's tough to compete with a feed of pics that dates by the minute. Not to mention randomly searching #higharch or #higharches.

The market acts in interesting ways. Who knows?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You certainly are in the minority on that one. What's funny is, someone with your "abilities" to pick up women as you have claimed, why would you waste your time on the internet begging for free photos and not go out and take your own in real life like some of the rest of us did?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are numerous models that i have come across only in recent past who i have found to be attractive and asked for more of that particular model,only to find she was an old(retired)model who left the site years before.When i say site i don't mean models who ran their own site but models from sites such as Solesofsilk,Norcalfeet,Noemisworld,Feetjeans etc.I found that happens to me quite often [Confused]

One model i'd like to get back in the business is Alexis from Footalicious

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
There are numerous models that i have come across only in recent past who i have found to be attractive and asked for more of that particular model,only to find she was an old(retired)model who left the site years before.When i say site i don't mean models who ran their own site but models from sites such as Solesofsilk,Norcalfeet,Noemisworld,Feetjeans etc.I found that happens to me quite often [Confused]

Yea the thing the consumer must realize is girls move on after a certain amount of time due to various reasons, but the sea is full of fish, more good ones come along..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
How many of us subscribe just because of one model set.

Initially, sure. But after seeing all that a particular site has to offer, in my experience, at least, I develop a tangible appreciation and trust for the work the photographer is doing. It's not just the models, it's the aesthetic.

I'm not sure that experience is available via Instagram. But that doesn't mean there's no place for Instagram (or other sites like it), either.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You certainly are in the minority on that one. What's funny is, someone with your "abilities" to pick up women as you have claimed, why would you waste your time on the internet begging for free photos and not go out and take your own in real life like some of the rest of us did?

Hmmm funny?

Just got out of a 4 year relationship and JUST moved into a new town(haven't even spent the night at my new place). I've thought about it. My issue isn't the ladies.... it's the feet. There's no way to target a pretty foot save for ads and such. Even then my "charm" would be for naught. I'm good at getting laid... not taking foot photos. Which is incongruent with who I am and what I do for a living. We'll see though. ... when I hook up with a chic with feet worth showing off I'll snap some shots.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:

Hmmm funny?

Just got out of a 4 year relationship and JUST moved into a new town(haven't even spent the night at my new place). I've thought about it. My issue isn't the ladies.... it's the feet. There's no way to target a pretty foot save for ads and such. Even then my "charm" would be for naught. I'm good at getting laid... not taking foot photos. Which is incongruent with who I am and what I do for a living. We'll see though. ... when I hook up with a chic with feet worth showing off I'll snap some shots.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, all you have to do is focus that machismo in the direction of foot scoring and you'll have it made. BTW
,why would that be incongruous with what you do? I would argue they have no mutual exclusion.

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else remember Daemoness's attempted comeback a couple years ago?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna know why Noemi's Foot World has no more pics of Noemi!

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Or even Mommie!

http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Hmmm despite all of these women having had sites/pose for sites in the past...all of them decided to make their return via Instagram...with a combined followership of 8800 followers for 3 women! Very interesting.

Anyway...I hope to see the trend continue. And if/when they sell sets...I'll be on board. It's kinda funny to think that it's likely that at least a few of those old great models have instagrams/flickr/twitter/ect ect. I'm sure many of them never stopped snapping shots. Funny....whatever grainy camera they used back then certainly worked for many of us who are still in love with them.

I never officially "retired"... I am just not overly into self promotion. I use the IG account for a mix of pictures, not just my feet.

I always prided myself on taking photographs that I liked from angles I liked. In my own slight defense (this applies to TT as well), I don't post blurry or messy photos... in fact those pics flooding this forum are partly to blame for my personal lack of posting here. Also, sometimes it feels like this board wants that type of posting vs. webmaster posting to get members to join. (classic pay vs. free debate of the ages)

I quietly read the forum without sharing my innermost thoughts on many subjects because I would rather just not get into a battle of the wits with folks here. From what I have read it is tough to please everyone, all of the time... next to impossible. Not the right angles, not the right shoes, no hose, more bare feet, show pussy... the list is never ending!

Instagram is a fun way to connect with people in a more intimate method. I have even gone as far as exchanging digits so real texting could occur outside of that site, but for a VERY SELECT FEW. Most communication turns into begging and asking for things and I just don't have the time nor PATIENCE to deal with that.

PS - as for my follower count of 4900+, I am positive most are there for free foot pics (as I never hear from most). Those who do ask about my site/buying worn items etc... never follow through. Eventually I stopped replying to the inquiries and wasting my time [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

@Mommie. I'm busy glad to see you guys are still snapping shots. I mentioned to the follower count to show that you guys are quite popular... perhaps even a greater following than yesteryear.

And I totally agree about the intimacy part. It's pretty cool when you not only get to connect a face with the screen name but also a life style. I get the feeling alot of models assume we're all just basement dwelling nerds and social media allows us to confirm our dispel that assumption.

Anyway I noticed a very cool trend of models coming back in a casual manner and I think it's great. That's what the thread was about.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
quote:

Or even Mommie!

Hmmm despite all of these women having had sites/pose for sites in the past...all of them decided to make their return via Instagram...with a combined followership of 8800 followers for 3 women! Very interesting.

Anyway...I hope to see the trend continue. And if/when they sell sets...I'll be on board. It's kinda funny to think that it's likely that at least a few of those old great models have instagrams/flickr/twitter/ect ect. I'm sure many of them never stopped snapping shots. Funny....whatever grainy camera they used back then certainly worked for many of us who are still in love with them.

I never officially "retired"... I am just not overly into self promotion. I use the IG account for a mix of pictures, not just my feet.

I always prided myself on taking photographs that I liked from angles I liked. In my own slight defense (this applies to TT as well), I don't post blurry or messy photos... in fact those pics flooding this forum are partly to blame for my personal lack of posting here. Also, sometimes it feels like this board wants that type of posting vs. webmaster posting to get members to join. (classic pay vs. free debate of the ages)

I quietly read the forum without sharing my innermost thoughts on many subjects because I would rather just not get into a battle of the wits with folks here. From what I have read it is tough to please everyone, all of the time... next to impossible. Not the right angles, not the right shoes, no hose, more bare feet, show pussy... the list is never ending!

Instagram is a fun way to connect with people in a more intimate method. I have even gone as far as exchanging digits so real texting could occur outside of that site, but for a VERY SELECT FEW. Most communication turns into begging and asking for things and I just don't have the time nor PATIENCE to deal with that.

PS - as for my follower count of 4900+, I am positive most are there for free foot pics (as I never hear from most). Those who do ask about my site/buying worn items etc... never follow through. Eventually I stopped replying to the inquiries and wasting my time [Smile]

Oh no, you sound like one of those self respecting women with good taste... How could that be lol. I am glad you stopped by to share your thoughts.... Long time no see.

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:

Yea the thing the consumer must realize is girls move on after a certain amount of time due to various reasons, but the sea is full of fish, more good ones come along..
I do understand that models don't stay around forever,what i mean is just randomly coming across a particular model(or a particular model in a bunch of sets in a thread) i find attractive.I may have no idea and ask to please post more of "Insert name" then i will get a reply "Sorry she was one of my older models from 2-3years ago".
Or i will be going through archives and not find any "present" model appealing to me, then come across 1 or 2 who i find very hot but realize their last shoot was 2007 etc.I'm like dang WHY ME [Mad] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh no, you sound like one of those self respecting women with good taste... How could that be lol. I am glad you stopped by to share your thoughts.... Long time no see.

Good to talk to you too!
I am glad to put my two cents in on the subject especially since I am one of the chicks listed. It feels so funny (not in a ha-ha way) to see folks talk about me (and other chickie's) like we closed up shop and vanished.
I just get the uncontrollable urge to yell from left field [Bump]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
quote:

Good to talk to you too!
I am glad to put my two cents in on the subject especially since I am one of the chicks listed. It feels so funny (not in a ha-ha way) to see folks talk about me (and other chickie's) like we closed up shop and vanished.
I just get the uncontrollable urge to yell from left field [Bump]

Good to see you aren't "retired" lol ...even though I know you're not from following your Twitter. You still have some of the greatest wrinkled soles in the business! [Thud] [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links