Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram.
Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galactic_Gambit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, interesting. You seem to have all the answers. So tell me, if they are guys explain to me how I get custom videos and pics if the girls???????
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galactic_Gambit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I have gotten many 😊😊
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorCal is saying that tons of IG pages are just people (males) re-posting (or re-"tweeting" if you will) photos they found online and/or from girls they found on Insta.

If you search #footfetish on IG, most tags are just people re-posting existing content versus active fetish models posting their own stuff.

I'm not saying that's right or wrong - that's just the truth.

Obviously, there is great talent on Instagram from actual foot girls/first-hand users, including 100% non-foot fetish girls, who post feet photos, see a lot of traction from their posts and like the attention/fan fare and engage their followers with more of it...

But saying you've gotten custom content from a IG user you message back and forth with...BFD. Anyone can do that. You didn't shoot it or meet the girl in person...

My 2 cents at least...

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Apparently you don't understand
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
NorCal is saying that tons of IG pages are just people (males) re-posting (or re-"tweeting" if you will) photos they found online and/or from girls they found on Insta.

If you search #footfetish on IG, most tags are just people re-posting existing content versus active fetish models posting their own stuff.

Obviously, there is great talent on Instagram from actual foot girls/first-hand users, including 100% non-foot fetish girls, who post feet photos, see a lot of traction from their posts and like the attention/fan fare and engage their followers with more of it...

But saying you've gotten custom content from a IG user you message back and forth with...BFD. Anyone can do that. You didn't shoot it or meet the girl in person...

My 2 cents at least...

That's really going to chap the guys' hide... [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Suddenly, he felt less important. On the other hand, like they say in the "car business"...there's an ass for every seat, meaning everyone plays their own part in this community somewhere. If he's having fun that's great! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18367 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely agree that collecting custom content via the Internet isn't the same as shooting the footography yourself. I don't think it's necessary to disparage the former in order to praise the latter though.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:

My 2 cents at least...

What WE'RE saying is that we're actually interacting with these women. Phone numbers, conversations ect ect. No web master can provide that. And if they can...shoot I'll sign up! IG removes the barrier of the web master and allows us to interact one on one with these women. If we're boring, they'll ignore us. If we're creepy, theyll block us. And if we're particularly interesting or good looking, we can create a friendship. Honestly after you get these women' numbers, feet pics becomes sooooo secondary. Why get feet pics when you can flirt back and forth and talk about the prospect of meeting up. Who cares about feet pics when they hit you up to see how your day went?

And it's very validating....getting attention from the same women you adored for years. Not to mention the new talent...vetted not for their beauty or availability as models...but solely because they have beautiful feet. It's a pretty sweet deal and it's only growing. I haven't looked at the contribution page in a while. My 24/7 updated IG feed is my fix.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I absolutely agree that collecting custom content via the Internet isn't the same as shooting the footography yourself. I don't think it's necessary to disparage the former in order to praise the latter though.

Agreed. Well said.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Phone numbers, conversations ect ect. No web master can provide that
Why would you need the Internet to get phone numbers from girls you will never meet in real life anyway? Knowing the nature of some people in this community and the internet as whole, there's no way I or any other like-minded webmaster would open up his models to that can of worms. Talk about personal info security breach..If some chick online is that stupid to give her personal info out to a random stranger online then she deserves whatever happens. My brain can't even compute the reasoning behind asking for numbers or giving them..wow! [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18367 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Phone numbers, conversations ect ect. No web master can provide that
Why would you need the Internet to get phone numbers from girls you will never meet in real life anyway? Knowing the nature of some people in this community and the internet as whole, there's no way I or any other like-minded webmaster would open up his models to that can of worms. Talk about personal info security breach..If some chick online is that stupid to give her personal info out to a random stranger online then she deserves whatever happens. My brain can't even compute the reasoning behind asking for numbers or giving them..wow! [Eek!]
And that's perfectly ok! [Big Grin]

And that's exactly it! Through IG we're seen as people. Not just a credit card number and one subscription. Relationships can be built that are more than just "can I see your feet" and "pay me". That's the beauty of it. Hard drive is FULL of picture content spanning at least a decade. Being able to fulfill picture request from models you drooled over growing up...now that's a rush!

[ July 31, 2014, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on IG as well under the bluetoelover handle and am starting to be addicted to it as well. GQ nails it fellas. Although I do understand NorCal's points too, websites DO offer HQ pics that for the most part simply don't exist on IG. Not saying they DON'T exist but out of the 100 models I follow on IG I'd say about 20 of them have some high quality pics on there profile.

But like GQ says, you interact directly with the model, you don't have to ask a question/make comment to the webmaster in the hopes that he relays the message. IG literally cuts out the middle man. That's the beauty of it.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

The question wasn't quite answered however, I mean, why does someone with 1,000 pickup stories and who names himself "GQ" need random women's #'rs from Instagram whom he'll never meet? Can't you just get those in real life? Seems like a waste of time or is it perhaps the only way?

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links