Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys know of any of the models that used to frequent this site often but haver moved to social media please add them here!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
If you guys know of any of the models that used to frequent this site often but haver moved to social media please add them here!

A little biased here, but since this site is designed to do one thing and we're here now, mostly...I encourage those models to post here. We've yet to determine how the links to social media will work, if ever but since the Mode of Operation of this site has always been what it is..we should encourage local participation. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fav was always Devonne. Does anybody know where those lovely feet went? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
My fav was always Devonne. Does anybody know where those lovely feet went? [Jerkoff]

That's the thing. I'm willing to bet that she's on social media. And I'm willing to bet that if she does have an Instagram or twitter there's at least one pic of her feet on it. Funny right? Hiding in plain view.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of anything "new" from Devonne is floating around anywhere. Likely she retired, remember..she was doing this back from the late 90's through 2004-5 or so...if you find her still shooting pics I'd be curious to see.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
None of anything "new" from Devonne is floating around anywhere. Likely she retired, remember..she was doing this back from the late 90's through 2004-5 or so...if you find her still shooting pics I'd be curious to see.

Are you in contact with her?

That's kind of my point. She wouldn't be taking pics seriously...it'd be just for fun. I'm speculating but I'm pretty sure that she has a social media account somewhere...even if it's Facebook. And if she's on Instagram she likely has a foot shot...it's just the thing to do. Most women on Instagram have some sort of shoe/foot pic.....that's what I'm referring to at a minimum. Some love on that one pic could a) cause her to make her page private b) cause her to post a couple more. On the other end of the spectrum would be a page with 100's of photos we're unaware of. I doubt that though.

--------------------

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devonne's ex-husband used to still post here after they split up a number of years ago.
Often times it's a man behind the scenes who is the one directing the model and producing the content.
She did have some really nice feet; one of my favorites.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

Often times it's a man behind the scenes who is the one directing the model and producing the content.

Very true, I have also found this to be the case many times from my experience in the production industry. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Male sexuality is interesting. There are plenty of younger/newer models with great feet...yet years later we still long for models that are in their 40's and 50's.

I'm not sure what it is...I think it was the timing. A time when embracing my foot fetish was so fresh...hence the imprint. But I don't know! My first girl friend indulged my foot fetish. While I'd still love to get her feet(I could if I really wanted a married woman's feet) she's my age at 32 and I'm not attracted to her anymore despite being a conventionally attractive woman. So perhaps the timing hypothesis is off. I'll just chalk this infatuation to "je ne sais quoi".

--------------------

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
The thing I cannot STAND is the IG accounts that just re-post photos from other users. I prefer seeing the content directly from the models/photographers/stores/etc, NOT the re-posted accounts.

Agreed!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
it would be interesting to see some of these foot models from the past, but sometimes the past is better left in the past

i have seen sexy michelle, she's almost 50 now and looks like it despite her body being in good shape

some of you mentioned devonne, nobody was a bigger fan of hers than me i have over 2000 of her pics and still look at them a couple times a month

i don't know the whole story, but i got the impression her foot guy husband dumped her for another girl basically abandoning her and their children which is why their website ended in 2008, 9 times out of 10 these girls stop when they are no longer with a foot guy

she married an older guy last year, i stalked her ... err i mean "found" her on facebook and there are a couple pics of her in flip flops and sandals where you can see her feet

i thought about messaging her a couple times but like i said if she's not with a foot guy anymore i don't see her doing it, not to mention she would probably be pretty creeped out by me messaging her when she has completely moved on from that part of her life but if anybody has an idea on how to make her come back i'd love to hear it

as for how devonne currently looks, i'd say as good as ever

she once again has long dark hair, during the last few years of her website she had short blonde hair which in all honestly looked awful, maybe that played a part in the end of her marriage

she is also clearly heavier but in a good way, i think her body is more filled out now while before you could argue it was a bit too small

edit: i'm not too familiar with instagram but i just found her on there, her page is private

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Thanks man.

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
you're welcome

any ideas how to get devonne out of retirement?

another thing i forgot to mention, she now has a tattoo on her lower right leg, a butterfly or something unoriginal like that

i hate it but whatever...

Good question man. Her page is on private AND she's married now. If she were single I'd just follow her page and leave a bunch of compliments. Then send her a DM sparking a convo. The beauty about Instagram is that she can look at your profile and see that you're not some weirdo. She can see what you look like, your friends even the girls you chill with ect.

I've been surprised at how receptive different women have been to a direct message. Even with her page being private I'd still send a follow request....and love her photos once she accepted me. I wouldn't leave any compliments and if I did I'd keep them tame "nice!" "Cool!". And when the opportunity struck start a convo.

With everyone having a camera phone and the ease of posting pics online there need not be a boyfriend/husband foot fetishist driving her foot centric Instagram. But the attention they'd receive can be fun.

I don't know....what do you think?

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I'd say leave these models who left the scene to remain in their own privacy. If they don't respond to a friendly message from a fan or two who thinks they should come back, it's not cool to hound them and bother them. They are not taking pictures right now for a reason or a multitude of reasons. (Retirement or Disinterest) and we as her friends and fans should respect that.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, trust me! There's models I want back badly from the day I personally shot and there's no way to go back there without looking like a fool or a desperate idiot by bothering them on social media about it.

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Don't want to "oust" anyone....
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Here's something a foot model friend of mine posted today in fact, reinforcing the facts of social media and the typical clientele there. I'm sure many other of her girlfriends doing the same thing would say the same thing.

[IMG]http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/33376/0c9d77333754088.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links