Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Getting old models out of retirement on Instagram.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What she wrote is likely colored by her experience. I can't dismiss that, even if I might quibble with how she said it.

Of course, if she viewed the foot fetish thing as a series of transactions before dealing with trolls and/or unappreciative dicks...well, that's more troubling.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of models i would love to see again, but i always say it was great to know them. awesome to get to talk to them get little custom footsign pics i always loved getting from the models i have those pictures to remember them plus all the ones i saved over many years. No need to bug them if you cant find them or look them up thats one reason there some just did if for funny and to learn alittle cash in the end. When i start my site up on day im doing it cause it been a dream to own a model site.

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
you're welcome

any ideas how to get devonne out of retirement?

another thing i forgot to mention, she now has a tattoo on her lower right leg, a butterfly or something unoriginal like that

i hate it but whatever...

Good question man. Her page is on private AND she's married now. If she were single I'd just follow her page and leave a bunch of compliments. Then send her a DM sparking a convo. The beauty about Instagram is that she can look at your profile and see that you're not some weirdo. She can see what you look like, your friends even the girls you chill with ect.

I've been surprised at how receptive different women have been to a direct message. Even with her page being private I'd still send a follow request....and love her photos once she accepted me. I wouldn't leave any compliments and if I did I'd keep them tame "nice!" "Cool!". And when the opportunity struck start a convo.

With everyone having a camera phone and the ease of posting pics online there need not be a boyfriend/husband foot fetishist driving her foot centric Instagram. But the attention they'd receive can be fun.

I don't know....what do you think?

the thing is i don't have an instagram account that i actually use, i recently created one just so i can creep... err "browse" other girls pages so i don't think i could message her without coming off as a weirdo no matter what

if anybody can somehow get her out of retirement you would officially be the coolest guy in the world in my book, but i think norcal is right, she's moved on

Yeah specifically....I'd agree. Friendship goes a long way though. But I wouldn't try following her until you had a pretty decent profile yourself.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the position where established webmasters like myself or anyone else can use their portfolio and websites as leverage to score these girls that seem so un-attainable to you guys. I might be able to message her legitimately and get an answer, whereas "Joe Blow" might not have a chance to change her mind. Retirement or not, maybe if someone legit enough were to ask for one more set as a contribution set she MIGHT think about it eh?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Delicious: http://instagram.com/p/amelbrISrA/

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:

a little birdy told me she lives in Los Angeles somewhere...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:

a little birdy told me she lives in Los Angeles somewhere...

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed back & forth with Goddess Delicious about 9mos ago. She mentioned wanting to get back in the scene and seemed to still be into this whole world, but life just has gotten in the way and things like updating her store fell by the wayside.

As a result, I wouldn't consider her 'retired' like some of the other old models. Just dormant hahah

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Delicious has been wanting to as she actually has a fetish, she's not pretending. Life is just real...

I've been trying to worship her feet for years. I've met her a couple times over the years too...

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see Devonne again, she was one of my favorites! What's her Instagram page?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I've already sent Devonne a message on behalf of the community through Facebook guys, please don't burden her with a bunch of messages or she won't respond. I am still waiting for a message myself and when I do I will copy/paste what she says. IF she responds.

--------------------
 -

Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galactic_Gambit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep!! People be sleeping on instagram. There's a lot of sexy foot models there, some old and some great new ones!! I've ran into some very unique feet there, it's great, but that's just my opinion. You'll find a lot of the models that post on here there too!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you've made the rounds Galactic! That's the beauty of it....the interactions!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galactic_Gambit
Board Regular
Member # 47229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galactic_Gambit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep at Gqguy, I agree. That's what set it apart from the websites!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Galactic_Gambit:
Yep at Gqguy, I agree. That's what set it apart from the websites!

That's why the webmasters post and interact here, it's the same exact thing. The funny thing is, alot of your instagram "girls" are actually guys with alot of pics. At least with websites you get the real deal, quality well lit photography and FACES. [Woot]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links