Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet on airplane (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet on airplane
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't Britney Spears get told to put her shoes on once in an airplane because someone complained they stunk? I could have sworn I read that on this forum years ago.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Didn't Britney Spears get told to put her shoes on once in an airplane because someone complained they stunk? I could have sworn I read that on this forum years ago.

Patrick

That's correct. If you do a Google search, you'll find various articles regarding that. It happened around 2004 or so. Nothing mentioned though that she actually propped them up on the top of a seat or an arm rest; just that she simply took her shoes off.

However, I think I vaguely recall reading somewhere that was merely a rumor though. I could be wrong on that and it actually did indeed happen, but I just seem to remember reading somewhere that it was false.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see barefeet in the planes all the time, especially if it's a long flight to Asia. It's only natural during a long flight. Being a foot fetishiasts, I actually like seeing barefooted girls.

That said, if unkept, ugly feet found its way to my arm rest, it would tick me off. How f'n rude.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Or some fat smelly hairy guy's foot bumping your elbow on the plane, or worse the smell. Eff that. Females should be the only ones legally able to be barefoot on a plane.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For as much as I may adore women's feet, I would regard this as a most rude intrusion.

This is a most definite "NO".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
Or some fat smelly hairy guy's foot bumping your elbow on the plane, or worse the smell. Eff that. Females should be the only ones legally able to be barefoot on a plane.

no most of them have nasty feet, nobody should be allowed
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone has joined the wrong forum.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18388 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not cool. She should have asked first
But from a foot fetish point of view what a bonus. What a fabulous view. Dream come true...for me I hope it had a scent. Would have struck up a conversation

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
Not cool. She should have asked first
But from a foot fetish point of view what a bonus. What a fabulous view. Dream come true...for me I hope it had a scent. Would have struck up a conversation

I agree that she should have at the very least, asked first.

When you say from a foot fetish point of view, do you mean that you find the feet themselves in that particular article to be attractive to where it would have been a dream come true for you? Or it'd be a dream come true regardless of what the feet looked like, just as long as they belonged to a female, regardless of what she looked like as well?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Someone has joined the wrong forum.

it's called standards, i guess you can't relate

being a female with 10 toes does not mean i have to like you

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
nobody should be allowed
From all rational deductive reasoning, that means nobody even women with nice feet should be allowed to be barefoot on the plane, which in everyone here's estimation is absurd since that's what turns us on is NICE feet. I say allow only nice ones to be and everyone else, no.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18388 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
From all rational deductive reasoning, that means nobody even women with nice feet should be allowed to be barefoot on the plane, which in everyone here's estimation is absurd since that's what turns us on is NICE feet. I say allow only nice ones to be and everyone else, no.

I can't really see that as being a rational, realistic rule though. "Everyone is required to keep their shoes on, unless you're a female with nice feet, then you're permitted to take them off". Who would be the judge of that on each and every plane or terminal?

You either have to allow it for everyone, or disallow it for everyone.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

We're not talking about allowing or disallowing as rules states or don't state, it's a hypothetical situation about personal preference as a foot fetishist and saying even women with nice feet can't be barefoot doesn't make sense. If any of us were on a plane, none of us would complain about seeing a hot chic barefoot, if you do..maybe you don't really have a foot fetish at all. Leave it at that.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
We're not talking about allowing or disallowing as rules states or don't state, it's a hypothetical situation about personal preference as a foot fetishist and saying even women with nice feet can't be barefoot doesn't make sense. If any of us were on a plane, none of us would complain about seeing a hot chic barefoot, if you do..maybe you don't really have a foot fetish at all. Leave it at that.

It's an open discussion topic for anyone to participate in. I'm not sure that you get to be the one to impolitely decide when it's over, or even dictate what the topic is for everyone else.

The OP posted a link to a video of a female exhibiting poor decorum, which was the topic. I also followed that up by posting an article of another female exhibiting poor manners, which many people agree that it is. There was nothing hypothetical about that.

For some people, common courtesy and respect for others supersede their own sexual gratification.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

And in the hypothetical situation where we see a hot chic barefoot minus all the other situations mentioned, it would be disingenuous as a man with a foot fetish to say we didn't enjoy the view as well as absurd to say it bothered us in the slightest regardless of any other factor. Leave it at that.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links